Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I considered that, too. It almost seems like a setup, like maybe Lori rolled on Chad, and she agreed to call him at that exact moment. I don't know their jail-call rules, but it seems like a strange coincidence. Chad also seemed to sense something a bit wrong with it, which may be why he didn't say much.

It would explain Prior's attitude of seeming to throw Lori under the bus. Perhaps, Lori threw Chad under the bus first.

JMOO of course.
Maybe Lori was calling Chad at the same hour every day. The call started at 11:03am.

Don't some jails not allow rings that have stones due to safety reasons? Was Lori/Chad wearing prior to yesterday? Wasn't this discussed previously? Perhaps some here will have screenshot.
Well jails don't allow ties either. This has nothing to do with safety rules, and everything to do with distancing, IMO.

Don't some jails not allow rings that have stones due to safety reasons? Was Lori/Chad wearing prior to yesterday? Wasn't this discussed previously? Perhaps some here will have screenshot.

Re BBM
That is a good question and maybe that is why he didnt have his ring on.

Im sure they dont let them have neck chains in jail or prison but not sure about rings?

I’m wondering if you all would agree about another observation I made.

During the phone call between Chad and Lori, he sounds terrified. She sounds calm and happy. I’m starting to believe she is so psychotic she will never be the one to confess. But it sounds like Chad might break.

So does anyone think Lori may turn on Chad and blame everything on Alex and Chad?

Seriously, she may be scouting for her sixth husband about now.

Is Means married? Just wondering....moo
I think that was an incident in July where Chad did actually shoot a racoon.

it was reported several pages back CD son said he did shoot a raccoon the year before.

IF a raccoons remains are searched for and found. I am sure science can pretty much tell how long they have been in the ground. I don’t think the defense will go searching for the raccoon though.

I have felt the same way since the very early days of this case.

I think things will be different for the trial. Annie Cushing is Tylee's closest relative (besides Colby) and she has been steadfast in her research and data collection on this case. I don't think she feels she needs to sit in the courtroom for a prelim on Chad. Or a prelim on Lori for that matter. But her support will come into the light....

IMO
That sounds about right to me.
I think they are forced to blame it all on Alx the dead guy and if Lori can throw CD under the bus or visa-versa to help their own cases then so be it.

The honeymoon is over and they are both looking out for themselves as far as their defense in their trials.

The lawyers being in the same building is interesting so there may be a somewhat shared defense to only blame Alx but I think push will come to shove and they wont hesitate to throw each other under the bus if they have to.

I think CD already did that by not wearing his wedding ring.

It would be interesting to know if CD and LV are even speaking to each other still.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe they've been allowed to speak to each other since Chad was arrested. MOO.

This is clearly hindsight bias...

But after hearing more of Lori, in the MG call and the prison call...and how transparently stupid, crazy, babbling and self contradictory she is...

And watching competent cops like Hermosillo, et al, give testimony...

It really strikes you how the utter incompetence of the AZ cops indirectly led to the kids’ deaths. And maybe Tammy’s.

If those AZ cops were just minimally competent, this murder spree would’ve ended with CV.

That’s a massive tragedy.

Ugh shes gross. Its like shes so excited about the money she cant stop herself from brining it up
LISTEN: Body cam footage of Rexburg detectives confronting Lori Vallow about her missing kids | East Idaho News

Listen to Lori lie on Nov 26
She lies so easy. The kids are dead.
Also obsesses over Kay getting the life Insurance money

Notice @9:05 where Lori says: "I cancelled the insurance policy (her's) as soon as my husband passed. So there's no money. What are they going to do with JJ and Tylee? Like, what do people think?"

Again, she projects her own thoughts and actions onto other people.

Agreed. And why kill your child when you have houseguests? It just doesn't make any sense to me as to what transpired or why. I have to remind myself I won't ever really understand people like this.

to provide an alibi for lori and alex?

Which lawyer kept asking "how many times did you see Chad?". Wonder if another attempt to give Chad alibi if he was plainly seen by houseguests that weekend.

And have we ever gotten more explanation of Chad's trip to Mesa that weekend? That one is still a big mystery to me.

Notice @9:05 where Lori says: "I cancelled the insurance policy (her's) as soon as my husband passed. So there's no money. What are they going to do with JJ and Tylee? Like, what do people think?"

Your bolded statement.. I just realized she is the one who brought up Tylee. The welfare check (at that point) was only for JJ, the supposed "custody battle" was only for JJ, no one else was accusing her of anything with regards to Tylee. She did that herself, right there on bodycam. Moo.

I believe when these charges go to trial both CD and LVD will be found guilty and get the max. IMOO authorities are going ahead with these charges to keep the two under lock and key while further testing and evidence is done on the murder charges.

We forget this is not the only murder out there. There are many murder cases all awaiting testing. As much as we want to see justice done now, we will have to wait for the case to get its turn.

These murders are more complicated then a stabbing or shooting....don’t get me wrong all murders are very important but we have other deaths involved, possible poisoning, a burned body, a body wrapped in plastic and duct tape, there are so many items that need special investigation.

Getting these 2 in prison while the testing goes and and then charge them with murder is fine with me. It gives authorities extra time needed to make sure the murder charges stick!

moo

Wouldn't you just make the beneficiary your adult son and whoever would care for your minor kids? Obviously she was making it up on the fly.

Doesn't the text to Tammy place him at the property at the same time as Alex's phone places him there too?

Wasn't there a forensic witness listed too? Maybe I have missed some testimonies.
NO. I don't think it does. The text was recovered from Tammy's phone. The content of the text places him at the property . I would be happier with a ping from Chads phone that places him there. Belt and Braces so to speak.

Do you know why the kids were killed? Did they do it? Why bury on your property?

Sorry!! I know I need to go back and study the case, been a long time...:oops:

JMO
Yeah this case is one of the more complex ones so there are still different theories on things like that.

Good theories have been shared about why the kids were taken out. For me, I think JJ was killed for two main reasons. One main reason is because LV was so mad that she lost a million dollars and she knew Kay was concerned about JJ so revenge of "if I cant have the million then you are not going to get to see JJ anymore" is probably one reason.

Also secondly because she was tired of taking care of him and we already saw how she was letting Tylee do most of the caring for JJ and so for selfish reasons Lori did not want the burden anymore and wanted to run off to paradise with CD.

The best motive for Tylee's murder that I tend to agree with is that she knew too much and she may have seen what really happened in Charles murder. And once JJ was gone, then Tylee would suspect them for his disappearance too since she probably saw and knew what really happened to Charles.
JMO of course.

I think there has to be DNA and fingerprints from those items IMO. And the "tombstones".

In the transcript upthread by @Floppity
they appear to acknowledge the tombstones found covering JJs grave.

C: I tried to [not discernible] I’m glad you called.
L: yeah.
C: so.. they see the tombstones
L: great. Do you want me to pray?
C: [talked at the same time as L, can’t make out what he said, mostly mumbling] what?
L: what do you want me to do?

They could only know about the stones if they knew about JJ's death and burial.

Commenting on Floppity, post: 16271063, member: 222890

Floppity is in black, my comments in red to correct/add to what Floppity says below. I shrunk Floppity in text size if I disagree with. I very much disagree with tombstone talk @ 1:44 in audio attached which is getting legs on threads. I believe 100% he is saying "we will see what transpires(or conspires?)" and there is no mention of tombstones. Thanks Floppity for sharing your thoughts to work from!

"Prison phone call, LV to CD, June 9th. I’ll indicate where it wasn’t discernible. Given the quality of the audio, I’ll note this is what I believe was said, not what was definitely said. Ellipses indicates delay, not missing words. Italics indicate I’m not sure if i heard it correctly.

LV: Hi babe
CD: Hello
L: are you OK?
C: SO they’re searching the... property
L: The house? Right now?
C: Yeah. Yeah. My house
So...Mark Means will be talking to you.
L: ok. Well, are they in the house?
C: No, they’re out in at the property.
L: are they seizing stuff? Again?
C: they’re searching...
L: Mmhmm
C: And it's a search warrant, and so..???? [not discernible... sounds like it ends with “I don’t think I can handle this, with the kids]
L: ok
C: Yeah I tried to ??fill up?? a call. [not discernible] I’m glad you called.
L: yeah.
@1:44 in this tape of the call C: so..We'll see what conspires (would make more sense to say transpires, but he says "conspires?" they see the tombstones
L: great. Do you want me to pray?
C: [talked at the same time as L, can’t make out what he said, mostly mumbling] what?
L: what do you want me to do? Pray?
C yeah, pray
So, Um, yep
L: ok. What can I do for you?
C: I don't, You don't try to call, I'll call Mark ...???? and talk with him [not discernible, and soun ds possibly coded to me] I’ll [again, not discernible, possible coded]. Just talk with me
L: Have you talked to [Marty?? Harding? No clue. Didn’t sound like Mark Means to me. Still seems coded] (e.d. is she saying the name of the son that was at the house when Tammy died that we heard the name in court yesterday?)
C: I did call him, yes.
L: ok, that is so he knows what theyyou are doing. [see what I mean by coded?]
C: yes. It’s like it’s hard from somebody else, sometimes, you know. I love you so much. (e.d. I think this needs more listening to, as the first part not sure also)
L: ok, I love you. Should I try to call you later?
C: hmm. I don’t know. I don’t know. You can try, yeah. I’ll answer if I can.
L: ok
C: I love you and we'll talk soon
L: ok baby [Pet name or something?]. We I love you.
C: ok. Love you Goodbye.
L: bye.
[End]

MOO: C sounded devastated and terrified, L sounded completely unaffected after the initial shock.

source for transcription and timestamp at

ETA: And a MSM report which states something else?

"“I’m not really supposed to be talking to you,” Daybell mumbled at one point, later stating that authorities were “searching for the kids.” “We’ll see what transpires.”

‘I’m Not Supposed to Be Talking to You’: Doomsday Mom Called Hubby From Jail as FBI Searched His Home

ETA #2: Yet another MSM transcription of the call

Transcript of Lori Daybell's call to Chad Daybell on day of children's discovery

Last edited:
@Forever Young

you know what funny, i bet in her own mind she thinks she being sneaky by slightly mentioning things like this when in actuality it just makes me look suspicious and guilty

to provide an alibi for lori and alex?

Which lawyer kept asking "how many times did you see Chad?". Wonder if another attempt to give Chad alibi if he was plainly seen by houseguests that weekend.

And have we ever gotten more explanation of Chad's trip to Mesa that weekend? That one is still a big mystery to me.

IIRC, Justin Lum reported later that he believed the anonymous caller who reported that that encounter with Chad was a fake. Which is interesting in itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webgirl60