Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with all of this but would add that Lori and Chad both share the ability to unduly influence and manipulate people. Those who grew up with Chad have provided details of his ability to use religion for control. Together they could amplify the message and back each other up, like they did on the phone call with MG.

I totally agree.

It was so interesting when CD chimed in about Tammy's death. He was so worried about what MG was thinking about Tammy's death too that he started to defend himself to throw suspicion off of himself in her death.

That came out of left field from him and it shows he is really worried about how he may be perceived as possibly being responsible in Tammy's death.

When he chimed in with all that, it made me think he is responsible for her death. Thou protest a little too much there CD.

I have not read all the posts yet, so this might have already been brought up. Do we think Chad actually had a hand in killing the children, or just Lori and Alex? If Chad did the horrible after math to Tylee and buried JJ is there more charges the state could add on, or does his current charges cover that? I could see the state having a hard time proving HE killed them, but lets sure hope they have proof on Lori. I sometimes forget these are two separate cases and just want both of them to FRY!

Buy the property and build on it. What would have been the point though if the world was going to end in less than a year? Who was making longterm plans?
A lot of what we understand about their end times beliefs seems contradictory, but I think this would have been an effort to "gather" the chosen group into the area. A (several?) big earthquake and other disasters were supposed to disrupt the lives of the unfaithful, and only those in the safety zone, who were prepared and following the correct "prophet" would be safe. Moo.

Just my 2, I really don't think Lori and Chad will ever turn on each other. They might allow their lawyers to throw shade, especially at AC and MG. But I think both lawyers are going to hit a brick wall when it comes to trying to get their clients to deflect blame onto each other.

I also hope prosecutors go for the death penalty. Jails are full of vulnerable people and I'd hate to see them spread their cancerous beliefs within.

A lot of what we understand about their end times beliefs seems contradictory, but I think this would have been an effort to "gather" the chosen group into the area. A (several?) big earthquake and other disasters were supposed to disrupt the lives of the unfaithful, and only those in the safety zone, who were prepared and following the correct "prophet" would be safe. Moo.
Tent city? Not for Chad and Lori, of course because MG said they hated camping. Just for the gullible followers.

My sister had a very intriguing theory about all of the condos: #107 has repeatedly been reported to be empty. She suggested that they used 107 as a place to keep JJ locked up while they were away from him. It's a thought...

Linda from It's A Crime, had very interesting observations on the two apartments. I thought, remembering back, that MP stated that Alex's name was on the lease of 175, which would fit because at the time it seems that nothing was in Lori's actual name, including the storage unit in the name of Lori Ryan. Was his name also on the lease of 107?

She noted this long before it was released just this week that AC was staying in 175, as well as Lori - also backed up by MP stating in her interview that sometimes Lori was there and sometimes Alex was there.

Very confusing, but does make me wonder if the murders took place in 175.

@GoneGoldfishin' I totally agree. I dont understand why they chose to bury the bodies on Chads property. Even trying to give them the benefit of a doubt and buying tylee died from a horrible accident, why would they then choose to bury the body a place so close to them. It seems extreme and unnessecary to bring human remains when Tammy was still alive and well. He very easily could have been caught by Tammy or his kids could have strolled over, so why risk it? I think it indicates this is something they had been planning for a while and this was just the start of the plan. The only possible reason I could think for burying the remains their is that maybe Lori convinced Chad it wasnt a big deal and that way she bad black mail on him so he couldn back out of killing Tammy? I dont know, I think some of the facts are still being held back so its hard to try and fill in the pieces.
Arrogance? Ignorance? Both? A son was living in the home with Tammy and Chad and a daughter and son-in-law were living across the street. It's not like they lived in the middle of nowhere either, that's a busy street.

Also of note, CD threw his own children under the bus. This could open up that TD's kids end up having to testify against their father about the things he said on this phone call regarding TD's health. I cannot imagine how they must be feCeling right now - so betrayed by their sperm donor patriarch who is going to take them to the Celestial kingdom because they have already been sealed by birthright to this man and their Mom. Ugh, all the lies told to them must be just making them heartsick.
Chad also said in that phone call with MG that his children had already been visited by Tammy. What did he mean by it? That he feigned talking to her spirit?

I wondered about that. Maybe they should look for more bodies? Was that what he was suggesting?
I had that thought too when Prior was pushing the pet cemetery and the area. What if there are more bodies there?!?! Chad’s lawyer could have took his client’s hand and led him right to life in prison or even the death. They way the bodies were stacking up around these two, as his lawyer he needs to be careful with that one. I don’t know how Daniels kept it together so well. I would have let my mouth run and asked if he was insinuating that there are more bodies on the property.

Larry Woodcock raised his hands in celebration. He promises to do the same thing next week after Lori Vallow's preliminary hearing.

my sense is she has a deal. And, in turn, LE helped her make the call to Chad and Lori that she recorded...
But there are no charges against her. So I am not sure she would need to make a deal?

Was t
Justin actually interviewed the woman in question (seemingly) in her home in Rexburg. Partial video of the intervju:
Rexburg woman recounts encounter with Chad Daybell during flight to Mesa in September

It's weird that the woman's story has been later discredited. She was quite specific about Chad, mentioned his books, etc. Either she was an attention seeker, tried to give Chad an alibi of some sort (unlikely) or she made a mistake about dates (I assume she could produce a flight ticket to JL).
Was this discredited? I haven't seen anything on that...

But this was brought up somewhere yesterday, maybe in media, I don't remember exactly where, that if they cannot pin murder on one specific party, they do at least have to prove "conspiracy". And that was the concern for where and why this case could have gone wrong. Where and when was the agreement to plan and conspire?

One thing that has been stuck in my mind, since WTAF brought out the previous court documents, is that Lori was apparently able to talk Charles into some pretty outrageous behavior during the custody hearings with Joseph Ryan for Tylee. Charles attacked the opposing lawyer's wife in the parking lot? Like Alex tazing Joe Ryan, in a parking lot?

Lori has a manipulative skill for telling such outrageous lies that get the men (and sometimes women) in her life to try and protect her, and instead put themselves at great risk.

What did she tell Alex about Charles, Kay and Larry? Same old story, that her life was being threatened? That her own brother Adam was in on a conspiracy to kill her for a $2 million life insurance policy? That's what she told Melanie Gibb, and the other Melanie.

Why do we think that she told Chad anything different?

Where is the conspiracy here? It is only one person responsible for telling lies that HER life was in danger, and getting everyone running around in circles, telling them that if they really loved her, they would do whatever they could to protect HER, the poor, innocent, weak child-woman. This is basically what she did to Melanie Gibb.

This is how I'm leaning, because it fits Lori's MO. Joseph Ryan - disposable dupe, Charles Vallow - disposable dupe, Alex - disposable, JJ and Tylee - disposable. And yes, Chad's day was coming, too. Dupes and patsies, all of them.

Lori has no capacity to love, and we are deceiving ourselves if we think that. This is her pattern, IMO, in the common ways that JR, CV, AC, MG, MB, JJV, TR, and yes, CD were all used.

And just like Melanie Gibb, there was no conspiracy among any two or three people to kill JJ and Tylee. Only one manipulative person, pulling the strings behind the scenes, using sexuality and charm, and getting away with it, by telling everyone how much she "loved" them, speaking for God, and feeding their own need to hear that.

IMO, unless and until more evidence is presented.
I agree. IMO This is LVD in a nutshell. You put into words exactly what I've been thinking for monthes. You put it far better than I could. LVD didn't turn into a monster when she met CD. She has always been an monster. I can’t make my mind up how much CD was actually following or calling the shots. I'm back and forth on that every day. Again MOO

I wonder of Adam Cox can file a civil suit or slander type charge for being accused to Law Enforcement that he was conspiring and attempting to murder her. Their response - let us know and we will run him off. Ha! Had they taken that seriously, he could have been investigated for many crimes.

Last edited:
Justin actually interviewed the woman in question (seemingly) in her home in Rexburg. Partial video of the intervju:
Rexburg woman recounts encounter with Chad Daybell during flight to Mesa in September
It's weird that the woman's story has been later discredited...
Justin is a reliable reporter, so I don't know if it was really discredited, unless he couldn't find it verifiable later. She had told Justin, "[CD] said, I hope we can get this work done in the time that I have before I have to be back." She said he told her he planned to help a "relative in the Valley. . . who needed to remodel her home." Maybe he was building a portal for her? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute