Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can pick and choose what is presented in a preliminary hearing.
It only needs to be enough to be sufficient to sway the Judge to the belief that enough evidence exists to proceed to trial.

They cannot keep anything from the defense when it comes to the trial -- all of the evidence is disclosed during discovery, but a preliminary hearing is very different from a trial in its design, intent and execution.
Bumping your informative post.

But this was brought up somewhere yesterday, maybe in media, I don't remember exactly where, that if they cannot pin murder on one specific party, they do at least have to prove "conspiracy". And that was the concern for where and why this case could have gone wrong. Where and when was the agreement to plan and conspire?

One thing that has been stuck in my mind, since WTAF brought out the previous court documents, is that Lori was apparently able to talk Charles into some pretty outrageous behavior during the custody hearings with Joseph Ryan for Tylee. Charles attacked the opposing lawyer's wife in the parking lot? Like Alex tazing Joe Ryan, in a parking lot?

Lori has a manipulative skill for telling such outrageous lies that get the men (and sometimes women) in her life to try and protect her, and instead put themselves at great risk.

What did she tell Alex about Charles, Kay and Larry? Same old story, that her life was being threatened? That her own brother Adam was in on a conspiracy to kill her for a $2 million life insurance policy? That's what she told Melanie Gibb, and the other Melanie.

Why do we think that she told Chad anything different?

Where is the conspiracy here? It is only one person responsible for telling lies that HER life was in danger, and getting everyone running around in circles, telling them that if they really loved her, they would do whatever they could to protect HER, the poor, innocent, weak child-woman. This is basically what she did to Melanie Gibb.

This is how I'm leaning, because it fits Lori's MO. Joseph Ryan - disposable dupe, Charles Vallow - disposable dupe, Alex - disposable, JJ and Tylee - disposable. And yes, Chad's day was coming, too. Dupes and patsies, all of them.

Lori has no capacity to love, and we are deceiving ourselves if we think that. This is her pattern, IMO, in the common ways that JR, CV, AC, MG, MB, JJV, TR, and yes, CD were all used.

And just like Melanie Gibb, there was no conspiracy among any two or three people to kill JJ and Tylee. Only one manipulative person, pulling the strings behind the scenes, using sexuality and charm, and getting away with it, by telling everyone how much she "loved" them, speaking for God, and feeding their own need to hear that.

IMO, unless and until more evidence is presented.
I agree with all you said about Lori. But I do not believe Lori asked Chad to create the document labeling her family as dark. That’s on him. He too is evil.

But I do agree his day was coming. So was hers. Think about it. No way would they stay together forever. Both of them considering themselves “gods”. I am sure after a short time, one or both of them would grow dark and be dispensable.

I totally agree.

It was so interesting when CD chimed in about Tammy's death. He was so worried about what MG was thinking about Tammy's death too that he started to defend himself to throw suspicion off of himself in her death.

That came out of left field from him and it shows he is really worried about how he may be perceived as possibly being responsible in Tammy's death.

When he chimed in with all that, it made me think he is responsible for her death. Thou protest a little too much there CD.
I'm glad to hear that his SIL is on it!

Thanks. Somehow I missed that discussion in the hearing. At least that is cleared up.

It may become important if murder charges are filed because I believe there is a rule one married person does not have to testify against the other.
Yeah it was covered in court, I believe on Monday. I was surprised. I figured this was one of their lies.

Thanks. Somehow I missed that discussion in the hearing. At least that is cleared up.

It may become important if murder charges are filed because I believe there is a rule one married person does not have to testify against the other.

A. They were not married at the time

B. Spousal privilege doesn't apply in cases involving minors

Chad also said in that phone call with MG that his children had already been visited by Tammy. What did he mean by it? That he feigned talking to her spirit?
I think he's got the whole bunch of them indoctrinated. So yeah, they probably believe that they've been visited by Tammy in some way or another. MOO.

I'm not looking to argue either as I think it's insane if there is any possibility that they could. However, the statements that have been made by the judge in what I can recall and what others have posted has been as a condition should they bond out. We have not been able to get clarity on it to my knowledge so if you come across something, please let me know. Thanks!
I will and you do the same. This case is crazy isn’t it? Hard to keep a list of the craziness. The defense lawyers have their hands full and I don’t see how either Lori or Chad could afford to defend themselves against a coming murder charge.

Oh and I totally agree their lawyers have been passing information between their clients.

I'm not looking to argue either as I think it's insane if there is any possibility that they could. However, the statements that have been made by the judge in what I can recall and what others have posted has been as a condition should they bond out. We have not been able to get clarity on it to my knowledge so if you come across something, please let me know. Thanks!
I think if you go back and find footage of the hearing where Lori was charged with the conspiracy to cover up (after the bodies were found) the judge did say that they can’t speak to each other. I remember the judge saying that as well.

Agree with all of this but would add that Lori and Chad both share the ability to unduly influence and manipulate people. Those who grew up with Chad have provided details of his ability to use religion for control. Together they could amplify the message and back each other up, like they did on the phone call with MG.

BBM for emphasis... I don't recall seeing this. Can you please share a link?

LVD main goal was Money and being with Chad. When she didn't get her "million" her goal also became revenge.
I really think between her and Chad they made some wacky sacrifice love deal..he get rid of Tammy and she her kids. They were of no use to her any longer.
Kay got her "million" and she wasn't about to get JJ too. Ohh hell no in Lori's mind.
Jj or Tylee didn't fit in her new plans with Chad especially JJ.
I think Tylee had to go because she probably knew a little too much. They couldn't get rid of one without the other.
Alex I don't get...was he promised $$ or was he just a run of the mill Serial killer at the end of the day.

Lori and Chad that's all they are are well.
Didn't I read here somewhere that Alex quit his job because he thought he was getting some of Charles's life insurance money? Lori probably told him she'd split it with him if he'd shoot him. MOO.

I think he's got the whole bunch of them indoctrinated. So yeah, they probably believe that they've been visited by Tammy in some way or another. MOO.
It's common within the LDS religion (and I'm sure many other groups) to believe spirits of dead family members visit them. I deal with this on a regular basis as a form of manipulation, so much so that I've had to distance myself from my family for my own emotional well being. So yes, IMO Chad is a master manipulator, but this wouldn't be unique to his own beliefs. Moo.

A. They were not married at the time

B. Spousal privilege doesn't apply in cases involving minors

Thanks. That is also interesting to know about the exceptions to the spousal privilege rules.

The reason I have been wondering about this is I can really see at some point one of them will try to force the other to testify about something OR try to prevent their testimony.

I know some think they will stick together and not try to throw the other under the bus but when looking at many years in prison I think that part goes out the window and its every man for themselves when they realize what they are facing.

Anxiously waiting to hear of the infighting between them. :)

I think if you go back and find footage of the hearing where Lori was charged with the conspiracy to cover up (after the bodies were found) the judge did say that they can’t speak to each other. I remember the judge saying that as well.
Yes. Judge Mallard specifically said after setting the new bond amount that Ms Daybell was to have no contact whatsoever with her alleged co-conspirators.
You can find it at the end at about 31:2o

Yes. Judge Mallard specifically said after setting the new bond amount that Ms Daybell was to have no contact whatsoever with her alleged co-conspirators.
You can find it at the end at about 31:2o
Yes this was IF she made bond, which she did not.

however, does anyone have a link to Chads arrest hearing? I believe this is where I remembered the judge saying no contact with charged co conspirators, regardless of if he made bond. But I would love to see it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper