Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF Tammy was declared a zombie yet after her death she "visited" her children and "helped" them from the other side of the veil (paraphrasing Chad), then she was rehabilitated. In contrast, Charles was never deemed a good guy after his death and we don't know what Lori's stance on her kids is now.
Chad's self narrative is an elevated prophet, good guy. Lori's self narrative is the innocent victim. For Chad to have a wife go dark doesn't fit his perfecy image.

Chad's self narrative is an elevated prophet, good guy. Lori's self narrative is the innocent victim. For Chad to have a wife go dark doesn't fit his perfecy image.
Light and dark labels were only known within the group, so they did not affect Chad's public image. Tammy needed to stay on the light side outwardly because of their children, but privately Chad could have called her a zombie to detach from her and justify her murder.

But what about the email to Chad supposedly from Charles?
Much analsis of it was done here, including running it through some software or program (I believe) which analyses word usage and sentence length etc, and it was compared with something Lori wrote to the school too. A lot of us were in agreement that it was written/drafted by Chad. That is not to say that everybody here agrees, or that it is a fact.

moo

Redvines, I love your post. You said exactly what I think about Chad. I have missed so many posts. Did you ever have an opportunity to meet him? When I saw him in court, he came across as a fraud, a manipulator, and someone who might enjoy killing people and animals.

As for Lori, I think she used sex to get men and used the men to get money. Then disposed of them. She likely always had the next husband waiting in the wings, or waiting in the guest bedroom!
Evil.

As for Lori, I think she used sex to get men and used the men to get money. Then disposed of them. She likely always had the next husband waiting in the wings, or waiting in the guest bedroom!
Evil.

This is why I think Lori will fall apart.

She always had others to boss around and to corroberate in her snarkiness.

She "needed" the next man to help her carry out vengeance against the previous one.

And, after reading the court documents regarding husband #2, she still had Dad to do her dirty work when needed. Those documents just seemed so likely to have been written by Barry (comparing the language to the other Barry-written documents from Stacey's custody battles with Melani's father, SC....

well I just think Dad has always been there in any family litigious matter.
But where is Daddy now? I keep wondering if we will ever learn if he has visited her in jail.

She does not have that "next man on a limb" now (except for Means perhaps).

If she was able to hear that actual prelim video of Chad, and can see the potential for Chad to throw her under the bus (like so many pundits have summized), she is really lost.

I have felt they would stick it out, since they have no body else in their lives. But since the prelim on Chad........ I just wonder........

I'm wondering whether Lori will spontaneously combust when all the evidence is presented to her.
I think Lori will be more worked up about Chad betraying her than she will be about the evidence itself. She’s deluded enough to assume she’ll get away with the crimes, and will obsess on revenge IMO.

Much analsis of it was done here, including running it through some software or program (I believe) which analyses word usage and sentence length etc, and it was compared with something Lori wrote to the school too. A lot of us were in agreement that it was written/drafted by Chad. That is not to say that everybody here agrees, or that it is a fact.

moo
Good sleuthing! I would imagine then, that the sentence structure and word usage contained in the text to Tammy is consistent with being drafted by Chad?

Are you saying she withheld sex to get the men to marry her? Nope. I have known women like her. It’s just the opposite. Regardless of church teachings, she was no innocent little virgin girl. She just had that way of attracting men, she knew how to make them feel special, she knew how to use them. She does the same with her family members and think of Alex. Some people are just users. She is one. She even USED the LDS religion. She was never a part of it, never real.

I believe she was very serious about her LDS religion, at the core (but I did not say devout).

I just can't understand how her family could even accept her as their own--given her constant marriages outside the Church. They never attended any of her weddings or anything. How DO devout multi-generational LDS parents even handle this?

I think her LDS faith was just like all the people in her life.......... She exploited them ALL for her personal gains. The Narcissist just knows no other way to survive.

They were just so evil, both of them. Yes, Chad and I were friends in high school. He was a master manipulator. He manipulated his parents, siblings, friends, you name it. I do not believe that Chad believes there is a god, his is a pure evil he uses to get sex, power, and money. Lori is also evil, but I think she believes in her religious delusions. Chad knows its all bunk. MOo

After all this back and forth on who is the more evil, who is the chicken and who is the egg that we have been through......... I do agree with your statement here regarding the religious part.
Lori is also evil, but I think she believes in her religious delusions. Chad knows its all bunk.

Good sleuthing! I would imagine then, that the sentence structure and word usage contained in the text to Tammy is consistent with being drafted by Chad?
I think it does. As I wrote just a page or so upthread - one of his most commonly used expressions is 'I felt' which he uses in the text. The person writing it also says 'our pet cemetery' not 'the pet cemetery' which is another pretty reliable indicator, imo.

Also I don't see any need for the text hours later, if this was an impersonator, saying 'I'm back home now'.

I don't think Lori's impersonation skills were up to much - Colby and Tylee's friend both said they thought the texts they received didn't sound like Tylee.

Add to the list other victims. In the early threads iirc, there was the mother of TR's best friend posting here. (not supporting we discuss that poster and her daughter, just a recognition)

What she and her daughter must be going through now with all of this as iirc, she was supportive of Lori.

So so many victims that are affected, and just creates so many emotions within me that young children now will have this in their psych as to trust for the rest of their lives.

What a trail of destruction for so many...............

MOO

I’m so sorry. I am glad you saw him for what he was way back then.

Maybe his evil has finally caught up with him. In the meantime, there are dead people all around him, his precious wife, two children, and I don’t know if LE even has a clue how many he could have killed in his
lifetime. It’s possible we don’t know the half of it. Who enjoys digging graves and talking to the dead and writing books about it and about himself and his past wives?

I’m starting to think Tammys life was a living hell. Maybe she really is better off, now that she is in Heaven. God have mercy on their children.

That’s how I feel.
I am supportive of police and LE in general, but could they have botched this case any more than they did? It was amazing that they didn’t seem to have any feelings for the man who was laying there dead.

Eta: I don’t know how I managed to put two posts together in one. And I don’t know how to undo it. o_O
i think
ha! This happens to me all the time!!! For me, I think it is a glitch in my computer or my cookies! If you notice it is the "edit" period, you can always edit and remove one part of the post but leave the other.

I wish his brother would speak out. Sounds as if he knew what Chad was for a very long time. moo
My feeling is that it's better that friends and relatives who might be called to testify not speak out before trial. Sometimes the defense uses that to discredit witness testimony, saying they already showed their bias and that the case has already been tried in the media.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member