Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet most serial killers do torture animals starting out. I think it's practice.

Yes, this was also quoted from "MindHunters" by John E. Douglas:

Mindhunter Quotes by John E. Douglas

“We would later realize that this childhood trait of cruelty to small animals was the keystone of what came to be known as the “homicidal triad,” also including enuresis, or bed-wetting, beyond the normally appropriate age and fire-starting.”
― John Edward Douglas, Mindhunter: Inside the FBI's Elite Serial Crime Unit

I don't see it verly likely that Lori would transport Tylee's body alone (in which vehicle?) to Chad's place and assist in digging a grave and burning the remains. Also, seeing another woman with Chad in his backyard would draw more attention than Alex.

True, but she could have been there and asked Chad to do the whole thing and stood around and watched. I agree it was probably Alex, though RW was careful to say specifically that it only showed the phone was there, and not the person.

Something else that just came to me...

The discrepancy between DW and MG testimony as whether Lori was there with the others looking at that lot close to Chad's property.

DW said they all came in separate cars. That Lori was there at first and then left. MG says she was never there at all.

So where was Lori? I said before that Alex would need to look at the grave of Tylee, but I wonder now if it was not Lori who wanted to go look.

True, but she could have been there and asked Chad to do the whole thing and stood around and watched. I agree it was probably Alex, though RW was careful to say specifically that it only showed the phone was there, and not the person.

Something else that just came to me...

The discrepancy between DW and MG testimony as whether Lori was there with the others looking at that lot close to Chad's property.

DW said they all came in separate cars. That Lori was there at first and then left. MG says she was never there at all.

So where was Lori? I said before that Alex would need to look at the grave of Tylee, but I wonder now if it was not Lori who wanted to go look.
Do we know exactly where this piece of land is?

Power is her only truth.
MOO maybe they were preparing a people to return to child sacrifice?
Maybe TR was a burnt offering. And where was Lori the God when these murders and burials all went down?

Gosh that would be terrible but yet might fit in somewhere in CD & LV’s twisted plan. Oh my, I hope not.

Lori was present during those murders- if not physically at the murder(s), then very close near by.

I am curious about what the children’s cause of death are & if forensics will allow for a solid cause of death to be established for Tylee. That concerns me. JJ was found well preserved, iirc. How sad for those children.

I don't think they were devout in California, lots of Mormon kids go to seminary without it being any reflection on how devout their families are. It's quite common for kids to go from not very devout families, seminary, while scripture is discussed, is also very much a social outlet. MOO
The phone call between MG & LVD when the scriptures starting getting flung - all I could think of was oh here we go another "scripture search contest in Seminary" and both of those women were trying to win the tootsie roll prize of the day. "Scripture Maven of 6th period class".

i got this from Justin Lum's facebook. UPDATE: Lori Vallow’s case officially moves to district court. Her arraignment is set for 8/27 at 1:30PM in front of Judge Dane H. Watkins Jr. She can plead guilty or not guilty to two counts of conspiracy to conceal, destroy or alter evidence.

Seriously, the whole "white tent city in Rexburg" thing is the single most ridiculous idea I have ever heard of. No one would want to live in a tent anywhere near that region for more than a week. The wind alone is not conducive to temporary structures. I grew up in the area - sometimes 34 degrees below zero w/wind chill factors in the winter, soggy wet long cold springs, frost & snow often before Halloween, and hot dry 90 + temps in the summer. The lightning storms are amazing to see because the land is so flat and very few trees. It is mostly sage brush & lava rock and dirt blowing. (I guess I am not painting a great picture for the Rexburg Chamber of Commerce - sry folks JMO)

It shows me the link is broken..? There seems to be audio file missing, is it a problem on my side and others can hear the audio?

The audio probably has since been removed by the Preparing a People people. lol i was just sharing the description of the podcast. i wish it would work. You would think that since it is not dealing with Chad or Lori that it would still be there.

Catching up on YouTube today and heard that the State of Arizona is very close to filing serious felony charges against the wanna-be *Mrs. Texas* in Charles’ Vallow’s “murder”. About time.

I’m thinking this is part of a strategy on LE’s part to load the pressure on both Chad AND Lori. Will it work?

Who of the two would be feeling the most pressure from this announcement? I’m not sure.....
Who’ll flip first? How much time will it take for one of them to fold? I don’t think either of them will for now. I’m 75/25 thinking it’ll be CD but all this is simply conjecture from me in my journey down the rabbit hole....

Seriously, the whole "white tent city in Rexburg" thing is the single most ridiculous idea I have ever heard of. No one would want to live in a tent anywhere near that region for more than a week. The wind alone is not conducive to temporary structures. I grew up in the area - sometimes 34 degrees below zero w/wind chill factors in the winter, soggy wet long cold springs, frost & snow often before Halloween, and hot dry 90 + temps in the summer. The lightning storms are amazing to see because the land is so flat and very few trees. It is mostly sage brush & lava rock and dirt blowing. (I guess I am not painting a great picture for the Rexburg Chamber of Commerce - sry folks JMO)

:p This prepper cult seems to suffer from "the best solution is the one I already conveniently am familiar with"-itis.

:p This prepper cult seems to suffer from "the best solution is the one I already conveniently am familiar with"-itis.
Which really speaks to the fact that a girl once broke up w/CD because he "needed to see the world" (per his Auto-biography) so he went on his mission. His "worldliness experience" included living in an isolated situation estranged from even his own family members except 2 phone calls per year while proselytizing door-to-door in a suit & tie. Not exactly what scholars would consider "worldliness" (or maybe it is just me).
I don't think this phenomena sits only with CD (IMO). I think many who grow up in an insular family/religious system are specifically shielded from seeing the world because much of their indoctrination says "worldliness = satan". While sometimes they will proudly state that but I don't think they understand the naivete that results. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95