Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CD phone tracking will be interesting thay day. He said he went to BYU to write, did he?

The whole MG didn't get along with Tylee is going where?

Is it just to make the witnesses mad and confused?

Prior is not displaying the proper respect that he is defending in a heinous crime.
Any act by his client to impede the investigation of the children is then also a heinous act.
Is Prior going to argue that Alex acted alone, that CD wasn't home and someone else was using CDs phone?

Or that MG killed TR because they didn't get along, stole CDs phone and texted Tammy while she was burning and burying TR in the innocent CDs yard.
The irony of this focus on MG and the teen TR not getting along, is that in the end MG was an adult force in support of TR and JJ.

So for MG, meet a gal in church, follow the prepper socializing path and end up involved with brutal serial killers.
It is literally a nightmare.

Now Prior ..."so you didn't get along with with the teen who was murdered, chopped up, burned and buried in a animal graveyard?"
well, I don't know, because we are not trying murder charges (yet). Thats why the prelim vexed me somewhat.

Thanks! So, this wasn't about the meeting and the relevance of that, but who recalled who was there?
To cast doubt on Chad's visits to Lori.
Cell tracking should almost all of this info anyway.
Its like Prior trying to make the policeman do UTC to MT time conversion in his head. Unless you do UTC conversions every day like a pilot, it is difficult to be sure your time conversion answer is right till you focus and review it.

MOO his strategy is making people look dumb and unreliable for ordinary thinking and memory processes.

BBM, agreed.

Did they lay foundation for the asertion that it was AC's phone that pinged? I know that Agent Dean mentioned phones plural in relation to Chad, so wondering whether AC had more than one phone too.
Yes. It was a smartphone and the email address associated with the phone was HomerJMaximus@whoever.com.

I'm giggling too hard thinking about that email address. But yes, that was his primary phone. He could of course also been using one of the gazillion burner phones.

Regarding DW and MG going with Chad and a realtor to look at a rural property not far from Chad's:

That news came out of nowhere to me. I just cannot see DW and MG having an interest in moving to Rexburg.

I wonder if Chad had proposed to DW an "investment" deal whereby DW purchases a property and builds a home (or moves a modular home onto the property) and whereby Chad and Lori would live as rent-paying tenants?

There is a pre-existing prophecy from one of this group with others adding to it over time, that Rexburg is a safe haven in the apocolypse. People around CD had started moving there, but they were also moving there prior to CD for this cult/prepper/visionary dreams group. The earliest self-published prophecy out of this group for this is late 90s I think.

I respect your opinion, but I, on the other hand, do not see anyone dominating Lori.

It doesn't fit in with the way she was able to manipulate AC into attacking JR, when it was surely on Lori's word alone that he did that because of made up allegations of sexual abuse of CR and TR.

Same for CV and the assault on the lawyer's wife in the parking lot, and the escalated custody battle with his ex-wife, where a social worker said the wart treatment on their son appeared to be Munchausen by proxy, the same DX that has been suspected for Lori's treatment of Tylee.

Unless something new is revealed, we don't see any of this type of behavior in Chad's background, and he was nowhere around when this happened. Lori has never shown a respect for the law, or the church. Nobody tells her what to do. IMO
I rely on MG's word that Lori consulted Chad for revelations/directions. Among the most notable was Chad's call about Charles becoming Nick Schneider (aka a zombie) that initiated the murderous plot against him. Lori was surprised for a day and then she accepted the news. She deferred to Chad due to his status as a visionary. Her previous husbands had no special spiritual abilites. According to MG Chad first taught Lori his cult doctrine and then she relayed it to others in the group. IMO she was clearly a follower.

What I don't understand, is the need to burn Tylee. I wonder who thought of that?

Graphic content - all MOO

I've often wondered whether the hole that was dug along the fenceline had initially been done for TR (that CD had pre-dug in advance), but when AC turns up with TR's remains, they find the hole is nowhere big enough, so had to think quickly as to how they were going to resolve this. Neighbours might wonder why there's 2 men digging along the fenceline and pop across to see if they could be of any help, so the remains are taken into the shed fast. Chad starts the firepit burning while Alex uses electric tools that are there for making logs. Is this how the bucket became a part of the crime scene, taking 'x' amount out from the shed to the pit, then from there to the shallow hole at the pet cemetry?

It made me question whether this was why poor JJ was so tightly wrapped - AC had seen the size of the hole and wanted to ensure there'd be no problems, so he could just get there, drop off and get away quick (which he did in comparison to the first trip).

Chad might have thought he had the knowledge on how to dig a grave, but he fell at the first hurdle as he obviously wasn't fit/strong enough anymore, to dig the correct size.

Is she even capable of telling the truth? Lying seems to be her default mode.

I'm guessing that truth isn't relevant to her because she has a loose association with reality. There is no truth in her world so telling lies is just her creating the truth she wants and that everyone else does it, but when they don't it is because they aren't as good a "manifesting" as she is. Or something to that effect.

I would usually agree. However, on more than one occasion, the FBI agent, referred to the phone (I think its was Alex's) and not the person. e.g. Alex's phone was located at X, not Alex was located at x by his phone. This made me prick my ears up as to whether there was other evidence that placed Alex somewhere else.

-MOO- I think this was just the FBI agent being very careful not to show any bias or assumptions in his testimony. As there were no witnesses to corroborate what the phone pings indicated, he cannot say with 100% certainty that Alex was there, but he can say with 100% certainty that Alex's phone was there and allow everyone in the courtroom to draw their own conclusions about who would logically have been carrying it.

well, I don't know, because we are not trying murder charges (yet). Thats why the prelim vexed me somewhat.
I'm guessing that truth isn't relevant to her because she has a loose association with reality. There is no truth in her world so telling lies is just her creating the truth she wants and that everyone else does it, but when they don't it is because they aren't as good a "manifesting" as she is. Or something to that effect.
Power is her only truth.
MOO maybe they were preparing a people to return to child sacrifice?
Maybe TR was a burnt offering. And where was Lori the God when these murders and burials all went down?

Graphic content - all MOO

I've often wondered whether the hole that was dug along the fenceline had initially been done for TR (that CD had pre-dug in advance), but when AC turns up with TR's remains, they find the hole is nowhere big enough, so had to think quickly as to how they were going to resolve this. Neighbours might wonder why there's 2 men digging along the fenceline and pop across to see if they could be of any help, so the remains are taken into the shed fast. Chad starts the firepit burning while Alex uses electric tools that are there for making logs. Is this how the bucket became a part of the crime scene, taking 'x' amount out from the shed to the pit, then from there to the shallow hole at the pet cemetry?

It made me question whether this was why poor JJ was so tightly wrapped - AC had seen the size of the hole and wanted to ensure there'd be no problems, so he could just get there, drop off and get away quick (which he did in comparison to the first trip).

Chad might have thought he had the knowledge on how to dig a grave, but he fell at the first hurdle as he obviously wasn't fit/strong enough anymore, to dig the correct size.

Yeah, I just think he's too lazy for this. I mean, he needed help with the carseat and rolled that tire in the storage area. To give myself a comparison, I'm average height for a woman, middle age, over weight, have the top end natural muscle for an extremely fit body builder, and I can lift and carry both of those - granting I'm naturally stronger than the average woman. He's about 6'3" and a man, he should be able to carry those and isn't.

If I can do that, he should be able to. But laziness, which I'm quite certain he is, would make him not carry them unless he had no choice. He doesn't seem to pre-plan very well, and Tammy appears to have been the person who did all that for him. I just don't think his natural laziness would make for a person who would pre-plan like that. This is also why I believe he planned on burning TR so hadn't really gotten ready for a burial particularly.

Not that TR wasn't a planned murder, but that he is overly confident and lazy so just thought he could wing it.

Power is her only truth.
MOO maybe they were preparing a people to return to child sacrifice?
Maybe TR was a burnt offering. And where was Lori the God when these murders and burials all went down?

yeah, not sure about that as something they had yet put out as a plan but were clearly heading in that direction without that plan. They were asking the people they wanted to join them to leave their children, and picking out the zombies from those children. How they intended on admitting their chosen people without the zombie children, and a show of full buy in expected leaves little to the imagination.

There is a pre-existing prophecy from one of this group with others adding to it over time, that Rexburg is a safe haven in the apocolypse. People around CD had started moving there, but they were also moving there prior to CD for this cult/prepper/visionary dreams group. The earliest self-published prophecy out of this group for this is late 90s I think.

I have heard of this, but there has been no connection established between that prophesy and DW and MG looking at the property, so it seems entirely speculative that the prophesy was what motivated the property visit/viewing.

Without more information, we don't know the motivation.

Given CD's references to what he claims is DW's influence upon MG in the Dec 8 recorded call, it appears to me that CD has some hostility to DW. This is my own speculation, but that hostility leads me to believe this is not the first time DW has in some way frustrated CD's intentions. So, whether DW opted out relating to that property because he had doubts about the prophesy or whether DW opted out because he was being asked to personally invest in supporting CD's and Lori's housing ambitions, it seems CD may have taken it personally and sometime between Sept 22 and Dec 6 DW was moved outside the circle of trust, even as MG was still seen as a tool to be manipulated as needed.

Yes, or did Lori have a phone in AC's name? She seemed to not want anything in her own name, such as the apartments, and the storage unit. She used Tylee's phone instead of her own and burner phones, and she would be the one most likely to have access to AC's phone.
I don't see it verly likely that Lori would transport Tylee's body alone (in which vehicle?) to Chad's place and assist in digging a grave and burning the remains. Also, seeing another woman with Chad in his backyard would draw more attention than Alex.

Add to the list other victims. In the early threads iirc, there was the mother of TR's best friend posting here. (not supporting we discuss that poster and her daughter, just a recognition)

What she and her daughter must be going through now with all of this as iirc, she was supportive of Lori.

So so many victims that are affected, and just creates so many emotions within me that young children now will have this in their psych as to trust for the rest of their lives.

What a trail of destruction for so many...............

MOO

I do just want to discuss one thing, and I know it was a poster from way way in the beginning.
EDIT: This early poster I am thinking of was actually one who was pro-Joe Ryan. Sad she left the forum.

Last edited:
I don't see it verly likely that Lori would transport Tylee's body alone (in which vehicle?) to Chad's place and assist in digging a grave and burning the remains. Also, seeing another woman with Chad in his backyard would draw more attention than Alex.
perhaps she's like a cat, leaving a 'present' for an admirer? Here you go babe. Love ya, byeeeee

I do just want to discuss one thing, and I know it was a poster from way way in the beginning. But I didn't think she was pro-Lori, I thought she was Pro-Charles????
Are we talking about different posters??
I think there were two posters who knew Lori. One was anti and the other was pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member