Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That could be why then if they never formally announce anything in public.

It is a little strange why they would want to keep it secret though if they kicked someone out because the kicked out person can go on claiming to be a member when they are really not and everyone thinks they are still a member if the organization does not counter it formally and publically.

Oh well, he wont be able to attend any services from where he is going.

@rexsleuth can share the technicalities of Church actions relating to excommunication. So hopefully he will chime in. We have had numerous threads discussing this very issue. Bottom Line: We have no right to know, and will not know.

What We Know About the Daybell Doomsdate

First, a cautionary note. Folks keep forgetting we don’t know that the July 22 Doomsdate was fixed in stone. That was the date as of January 29, 2019 (the day Lori gave Charles the information). We have no idea whether Chad later heard “from the other side” that God had modified the schedule. A modification could have happened anytime between January 29, 2019 and July 22, 2020. (Of course, it may not have happened at all.) We have complete ignorance about this, together with a tendency to think we know more about it than we actually do.

The backstory: In Feb 2019, Charles Vallow filed a divorce petition laying out many of Lori’s bizarre ideas. The next month he dismissed it, hoping instead to make the marriage work.

Charles’ claims were particularly credible because he’d recorded her describing those beliefs. Kay Vallow Woodcock (Charles’ sister and JJ’s grandmother) has said that at some point Charles deleted an unknown portion of the recordings. We don’t know how successful forensics has been recovering those.

January 3 of this year, Fox 10 Phoenix, Fox 13 Salt Lake City, and possibly other news outlets got copies of Charles’ petition and a related document, which is posted here: https://www.ktvb.com/gallery/news/crime/missing-rexburg-kids/charles-and-lori-vallows-divorce-documents/277-dd45b3fe-3d1e-4f02-ac0b-ceeafda28806

This is one of two main sources we have for Lori’s beliefs. The other is seven pages of notes written by Lori's nephew-in-law Ian Pawlowski. He'd taken these down while his new wife Melanie was explaining many of her Aunt Lori's unconventional beliefs: https://www.eastidahonews.com/2020/03/read-exhibit-from-brandon-boudreauxs-court-filing/

The page from Charies Vallow's court documents that contains the month of the Second Coming was tweeted by Fox 10’s Justin Lum here: https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1213241867258585089

As you can see, Charles claimed Lori had said “she was a God assigned to carry out the work of the 144,000 at Christ's second coming in July 2020.” That's good evidence Daybell Doomsday was (at least then) slated for July.

What about the day of the month?

On January 4, Fox 13’s Adam Herbets conducted the interview with Larry and Kay Vallow Woodcock that most of us have seen. He also tweeted an excerpt of Kay saying Charles had told her Doomsday had been scheduled for July 22 of this year: https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/1213735026501681153

Kay is our only source for the day of the month. Although she sounded unsure in the interview, Herbets has said she later felt confident that was indeed the date. But even this is only as solid as Kay's memory, which none of us have actually calibrated.

Last edited:
I am just having to shake my head at this case. If you told anyone about it, they would think that you were in some altered state of reality.
TRUE !! Trust me, I have tried.
They all look at me with blank stares and I realize they get confused with all the players involved but I try to explain the best I can. LOL

That is my understanding, too; but it is not exactly a secret either. You can still attend church, I believe, but excommunication is held much like a trial and is serious business. You do get a chance to rebut accusations on whatever it is that gets you into trouble. I doubt Chad had time to attend any tribunal, and I am betting that it just went through without much argument. Somehow, word leaks out to family and friends. At present there are many channels on YouTube where former members tell their stories about their excommunication.
Just curious, popping in for a moment, anyone know if Jodi Arias was formally ex-communicated? I would hope so. She was an adulterer as well as a murderer. Never heard anything more about it.

Just curious, popping in for a moment, anyone know if Jodi Arias was formally ex-communicated? I would hope so. She was an adulterer as well as a murderer. Never heard anything more about it.
Not sure that adultery means that you can be ex-communicated if you are a man. Women maybe.

Thank you SleuthD-o-doubleg for the link to another excellent EIN article.

I apologize in advance for the long rant. All JMO

Please don't get me wrong, as I support our men and women in blue. But I had to bite my tongue after reading in this current (Aug 6, 2020) news article that the Chandler PD are (now) planning to "eventually file charges against LV in connection to the 2019 homicide of her (LVD's) former husband." They key word there is: "eventually".

I was also not surprised to read in the article (even though it's now been over a year since July 2019) that the Chandler PD is "still going through active search warrants and supoenas". The key word there is: "still"

Or that Chandler Police now indicate that a "conspiracy to commit murder" charge is possible". The key word there is: "possible"

After all, back then, who would've been suspicious of a woman who, while being interviewed immediately after the traumatic shooting death of her "then" (not "former") husband, and explaining why there was really nothing she could say that would assuage her neighbors who might've been upset by the shooting - as they had not really gotten to know them yet, having just moved in, brightly quipped: "I'm like, Hi neighbors. Sorry."

Neither was I surprised to read that Chandler PD "still has a ways to go in their investigation", or that a Chandler PD detective had recently told EIN: "This case is a marathon, not a sprint". Roger that. The key phrases there are: "still has a ways to go" and "this case is a marathon".

Maybe the "marathon, not a sprint" phrase was added to the Chandler PD media relations handbook near the end of 2019 when it appears to have first dawned on CPD that LV might actually have LIED to them about what happened that day! No way! And what if all those warnings by CV prior to his death stating: "if I am ever found murdered, Lori and Alex did it" were actually TRUE? What if the shooting hadn't been self defense after all, Mr Hand?

I'm sorry to be so sarcastic, but I think it's warranted. Several CPD investigators on officer cams appeared completely enarmored with (gaga over, really), LV. It was like they had a high school crush on her. They believed every word she said - even her most improbable statements - and apparentjy they refused to even consider the possibility that CV just might have been murdered by a vengeful, evil, lying, (but smiling), cheating, sociopath wife and her all-too-eager-to-please, fake-bump-on-the-head, pit bull of a brother. CV even fore-TOLD them. His lawyer told them. His ex told them. His sister told them. Others could've told them if they'd only been asked. Look at the communication. Come. On.

IMO they should make training videos out of those officer cam tapes: "keep your head, don't let THIS happen!"

Sometimes a race just seems like a marathon because the race actually started six months before you ever heard the gun.

I think that the national news stories about the missing children in Rexburg, the attempted shooting of BB in Gilbert, TD's death (and the later exhumation), the disappearance of LVD and CD, the mysterious marriages, the trips to HI, the new suspicions about JR's death, the charges filed against LVD and CD in Idaho, and the many other incidents and red flags by December finally helped shake the marathon runners from the spell cast upon them by the wicked witch. Before then, I think they were sleeping in poppies.

IMO, no matter whether charges are eventually filed in Chandler or not, there will never be justice for CV and his family. Sadly, I think that time has passed.

Jmo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads