Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #52

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, she is referring to “extended family” who were in Chad’s corner when she states that she and her husband were not believable but that he was believable to certain members of their family. Could it be his children and his parents who could not believe he could be involved in such things? MOO

I agree with your interpretation, in my opinion, she is stating she doesn’t understand why she and her husband were blamed and ostracized by extended family in trying to warn and bring attention to the huge concerns they had about what was happening. What really stood out to me was her statement, “I don’t understand how we were so unbelievable and he was so believable.”

Please correct me if I am wrong. As I recall, one of CD’s brothers spoke publicly about the need for Chad to tell what he knew about the whereabouts of the missing children. I am so hesitant to post since I do not like being attacked and would prefer to be corrected if my understanding is not exactly the situation. Thank you!
Many family opinions have changed since the children were found in Chad's backyard.

If his children believed for the longest time that Lori's kids were safe, which seems possible, he had to change his story after they had been found dead in their backyard. I wonder if he even tried to explain it.
It would be interesting to know if he has offered an explanation. Because if one were offered, we would know what direction his defense attorney is going to take at trial.

Any thoughts on that? Claim ignorance and point the finger at Lori & Alex?

It would be interesting to know if he has offered an explanation. Because if one were offered, we would know what direction his defense attorney is going to take at trial.

Any thoughts on that? Claim ignorance and point the finger at Lori & Alex?
Luckily, he can't do that in Idaho. One, he would have to testify, and second, it would put him in the conspiracy and he would have the same punishment. MOO

Bickering posts have been removed.

If you find a post offensive or a violation of Websleuths rules, Report it and do NOT respond. Members are not moderators. Wait for a Moderator or Admin to review it and deal with it rather than causing a kerfuffle on the thread.

Chad’s hearing is tomorrow. Guess it will last only a couple of minutes. Long enough for him to say not guilty and the judge set a trial date. Then we wait for murder charges.

IMO, regardless of how Lori is charged and regardless of what Alex did, those children were found dead on Chad’s property and he should be charged with murder.

Just a shout-out to the ladies @ WTAF Wicked Truths and F-Bombs who are undertaking the grueling task of reading Chad's book Living On The Edge of Heaven.

Part One was last night, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Never-the-less, it is a laborious read. It put me to sleep like a bedtime story before they ended reading last night, but I finished up listening to the rest today. Looking forward to hearing Part Two tonight.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

REQUESTS FOR DISCOVERY: Similar to what State of Idaho requested before but now Lori Vallow’s case is in district court. Prosecutor asks Defendant to tell State within 14 days whether or not Vallow will raise issue of mental condition and if expert witnesses will be called on. Also requesting copies of books, photos, docs, tangible objects in possession of Defendant, intended to be used as evidence in trial. Also physical/mental examinations in connection with case that would be introduced as evidence. Special Prosecutor Rob Wood also filed the exact request for discovery below in Chad Daybell’s case, sent to his attorney John Prior. DEFENDANT’S REQUEST: Vallow’s attorney Mark Means also filed request for discovery. Asking for copies of books, papers, docs, photos, tangible objects & communications State may have in regards to defendant. Also wants list of state witnesses, police reports on case & digital media recordings. You can see his documents on pics 3-6.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200820-170249_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200820-170249_Facebook.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20200820-170257_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200820-170257_Facebook.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20200820-170307_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200820-170307_Facebook.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20200820-170316_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200820-170316_Facebook.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20200820-170326_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200820-170326_Facebook.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20200820-170335_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200820-170335_Facebook.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 17
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

UPDATE: Vallow’s attorney Mark Means also filed a motion for extension to motion for transfer of trial. He is asking for 60 days after Vallow’s initial arraignment which was 8/27. Now it’s on 9/10. And both Judges Dane Watkins and Steven Boyce order the hearings for Vallow and Daybell to be live-streamed to the public. Daybell will be arraigned on his charges this Friday (8/21).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200820-170653_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200820-170653_Facebook.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20200820-170700_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200820-170700_Facebook.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20200820-170707_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200820-170707_Facebook.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 15
Just a shout-out to the ladies @ WTAF Wicked Truths and F-Bombs who are undertaking the grueling task of reading Chad's book Living On The Edge of Heaven.

Part One was last night, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Never-the-less, it is a laborious read. It put me to sleep like a bedtime story before they ended reading last night, but I finished up listening to the rest today. Looking forward to hearing Part Two tonight.
I couldn’t read or listen to one of his books if my life depended upon it. Just think of the evil spirt he was under to write such books. I wouldn’t want that spirit near me. CD disgusts me.

I couldn’t read or listen to one of his books if my life depended upon it. Just think of the evil spirt he was under to write such books. I wouldn’t want that spirit near me. CD disgusts me.

I don't really think of him as being under an "evil spirit," but I do see him as a controlling, manipulative, power-hungry sloth that wanted to have control over life and death.

Early on, I read some excerpts from his books on Amazon and the writing was lackluster and, frankly, unbelievable. How anyone ever idolized him is beyond me. I find him disgusting.

I don't really think of him as being under an "evil spirit," but I do see him as a controlling, manipulative, power-hungry sloth that wanted to have control over life and death.

Early on, I read some excerpts from his books on Amazon and the writing was lackluster and, frankly, unbelievable. How anyone ever idolized him is beyond me. I find him disgusting.

We certainly agree that he is disgusting.

Interestingly, MG is as far up in this case (re: conspiracy) as she is named in the court documents and AC is not listed by name IMO. I am a bit confused as to jurisdiction in this case. I understand they are charged in both Fremont and Madison county and it has ordered to be transferred to Judge Dane Watkins. I believe he is housed in Idaho Falls, so does that mean that Judge Watkins would come over to the courthouses in Rexburg & St. Anthony or the cases will be heard in an IF courtroom?

Right time right place to hook up to a prepper movement.

Do people really believe that AC will be blamed for killing and burying these children? We would have to believe that he took two children away from Lori's house without her noticing that they never came home. We would have to believe that he dug up Chad's property twice and started a fire without Chad's knowledge. We would have to believe that AC knew where the pet cemetery was located. Yes, I agree that Chad and Lori will probably suggest that scenario, but really who would believe it? There can't be another jury as dumb as on the Casey Anthony trial, right?

Do people really believe that AC will be blamed for killing and burying these children? We would have to believe that he took two children away from Lori's house without her noticing that they never came home. We would have to believe that he dug up Chad's property twice and started a fire without Chad's knowledge. We would have to believe that AC knew where the pet cemetery was located. Yes, I agree that Chad and Lori will probably suggest that scenario, but really who would believe it? There can't be another jury as dumb as on the Casey Anthony trial, right?

I don't think anyone will believe it. But I think they will try. I also expect CD to throw LVD and AC under the bus. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member