Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #52

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I read it.

Her letter isn’t about Chad. Should not affect his trial at all.

Her letter is about her personal beliefs about what she has been taught of Scripture.

Chad lives in a totally different reality.

I have said from the beginning that these murders aren’t about religion. That was a cover, a ruse, a scam.

These murders are about greed, money, and sex.

The innocents who are now dead deserve justice.

Yes Yes & Yes. Sex, money & greed.

An impartial jury will be found and they will be convicted (TBD). It’s a long road until then. Goodness we don’t have any murder charges or conspiracy to commit murder charges yet. LE has time to build their case. Imagine going through all the digital data.

I’m thinking the LDS Church will be background noise by the time trial comes. Everyone will know by then CD & LV went off the track as far as religion.
One layer may flip on the other by January.
The murder of these poor children had nothing to do with Mormonism. I hope the DA uncovers every sordid piece of these two evil weirdos twisted plan. I can’t wait to hear what professional profilers have to say about these two. I hope CD & LV go to prison forever.

safe_image.php

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...ZHk6xPPe9qtEXaP84KqEVNc1qkWnh67TsaUvvX_5M3Mfh
"If there is stuff on there that’s going to help prosecute somebody, we want to find it. If there’s not anything on there, that’s fine as well but at least the case agent knows for sure what’s on there."

Nate Eaton - Reporter
The Daybell case is still very active, so he can’t speak to it specifically but he was able to explain what happens when electronics come in.

Yes Yes & Yes. Sex, money & greed.

An impartial jury will be found and they will be convicted (TBD). It’s a long road until then. Goodness we don’t have any murder charges or conspiracy to commit murder charges yet. LE has time to build their case. Imagine going through all the digital data.

I’m thinking the LDS Church will be background noise by the time trial comes. Everyone will know by then CD & LV went off the track as far as religion.
One layer may flip on the other by January.
The murder of these poor children had nothing to do with Mormonism. I hope the DA uncovers every sordid piece of these two evil weirdos twisted plan. I can’t wait to hear what professional profilers have to say about these two. I hope CD & LV go to prison forever.
You express my thoughts so well.

I think any members of LDS who think that Chad or Lori can twist the church up in this mess should rest assured they cannot. This is about two twisted murderers. Period.

Yes. Interesting.
Mind blowing, that modern day Idahoans are lining up for scripture spouting "prophets" that are basically old school con artists.
Wait, what? Can you clarify? You mean Chad?

This is the part of the letter that stands out to me:

Obviously, she and her husband were concerned and warned others about Chad but they were ignored. Who, I have to wonder, was in Chad's corner?

Other members of Chads family / extended family?

Reactions: GRT
Also...from other cases I follow, there is usually a “financial” tab you can look at that lists fines, restitution, court costs and such. That typically gets updated after sentencing is handed down. So without seeing an example, just wanted to mention it could also be that. Lori’s would be blank currently.

If the jury is sequestered, where could they likely stay?

IMO the prosecutor of these murderers won’t even need to bring up The LDS church beliefs at all.

it is Chad and Lori on trial. They could be satanists and still believe they were gods who lived in past lives etc and that people became zombies. So weird are they that they sacrificed human beings for their own pleasure.
Her own children. Probably never liked JJ, thinking he was CVs project, but with TR stepping up it wasnt that big a problem till TR gone.
She was alllowed tonletn
Wait, what? Can you clarify? You mean Chad?
Yes. I listened to one of CD novels summarized and to a DW podcast.
Where does poetic visioning end and reality begin again.
The 144k won't have children with them.
That is a lot of leaving children as excess baggage to be excluded for eternity.

Idaho Falls is only about 20 minutes away and the case is being transferred to Dane Watkins who typically holds court in IF (IIRC). There are multiple large hotel chains there with plenty of room to accommodate one if need be. IMO

A jury should never be sequestered. It’s like keeping them in jail.

We would have another Casey Anthony verdict.

Obviously, she and her husband were concerned and warned others about Chad but they were ignored. Who, I have to wonder, was in Chad's corner?
IMO, she is referring to “extended family” who were in Chad’s corner when she states that she and her husband were not believable but that he was believable to certain members of their family. Could it be his children and his parents who could not believe he could be involved in such things? MOO

I agree with your interpretation, in my opinion, she is stating she doesn’t understand why she and her husband were blamed and ostracized by extended family in trying to warn and bring attention to the huge concerns they had about what was happening. What really stood out to me was her statement, “I don’t understand how we were so unbelievable and he was so believable.”

Please correct me if I am wrong. As I recall, one of CD’s brothers spoke publicly about the need for Chad to tell what he knew about the whereabouts of the missing children. I am so hesitant to post since I do not like being attacked and would prefer to be corrected if my understanding is not exactly the situation. Thank you!

Last edited:

IMO, she is referring to “extended family” who were in Chad’s corner when she states that she and her husband were not believable but that he was believable to certain members of their family. Could it be his children and his parents who could not believe he could be involved in such things? MOO

I agree with your interpretation, in my opinion, she is stating she doesn’t understand why she and her husband were blamed and ostracized by extended family in trying to warn and bring attention to the huge concerns they had about what was happening. What really stood out to me was her statement, “I don’t understand how we were so unbelievable and he was so believable.”

Please correct me if I am wrong. As I recall, one of CD’s brothers spoke publicly about the need for Chad to tell what he knew about the whereabouts of the missing children. I am so hesitant to post since I do not like being attacked and would prefer to be corrected if my understanding is not exactly the situation. Thank you!

Last edited:
The expert comments on the irreversible zombie possession:

"It’s important to say that this is not an idea I’ve ever seen promoted by anyone else in any Mormon group. The idea that you could become possessed to the point that you would lose your full identity, and that an evil being could take over your body completely, is not a Latter-day Saint teaching. We see it in popular culture, in Massachusetts in the 1700s, and in some Pentecostal accounts."
Yes, I think Blythe characterizes how Daybell fits into the subculture of LDS apocalypticism very well: starting from an LDS base, but the demonic possession/zombie stuff (which is seemingly where the impetus for violence comes from) really does not have an LDS antecedent.

OK,

So the letter to all the women was the from the Relief Society President w/Heather comments.....,

and is it the same ?ward/stake? Relief Society that governs the meeting group for Wednesday nights' head of the Relief Society meeting when Tammy was shot at?

Interesting indeed
Yes, same "Relief Society" name/organization. We would need input from someone with local knowledge to know whether Heather and Tammy Daybell were part of the same stake (there's several stakes in the Rexburg area, so the odds aren't great, though it is possible). If they're in different stakes then there's basically no chance that there's anything but a coincidental connection of both involving Relief Society work/activity (a coincidence which happens extremely often in LDS communities since much female church activity is done through the Relief Society).

In addition, as stake Relief Society President, Heather Daybell (even if she was in the same state and was the stake relief society president at that time), would have likely had little direct connection to that particular Relief Society Enrichment event that we know about from the story of Tammy. Ward Relief Societies basically run their own weekly/monthly events (such as Enrichment events) with usually very little direct input from stake leaders.

10th Jan 2020:

MATT DAYBELL’S ENTIRE STATEMENT

Due to the circumstances surrounding the unknown whereabouts of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan, and the suspicious death investigation of Tammy Daybell, I feel I must make an official statement at this time. My name is Matt Daybell. My wife is Heather Daybell. We have been residents of the Rexburg area for over 15 years. Chad Daybell is my oldest brother. I have not seen nor directly spoken to Chad since Tammy’s memorial here in Rexburg on October 23, 2019. Since that time, I have texted Chad twice. Once, when I heard from a neighbor of his quick marriage to Lori Vallow, expressing to him my shock and dismay at this news. Second, just recently, pleading with Chad to cooperate with authorities and reveal the whereabouts of his new stepchildren.

I have not been close to Chad since childhood. My immediate family has had little association with Chad the last many years due to our concerns with his religious claims and particular books he had chosen to publish, including his own. We are deeply saddened at the recent events that have played out the last several months. It is our hope and prayer that JJ and Tylee are safe. We want for the truth to be found – whatever that truth turns out to be. Neither I, nor my wife and children have any more information than what has been reported by the news media. I plead again for Chad to come forward and cooperate with the investigation so that this very difficult situation might be resolved. My wife and I ask for privacy for us and for our children and will not be giving any further comments at this time.

Chad Daybell's brother issues statement 'pleading' for him to cooperate with investigation | East Idaho News

In the public letter that Chad's brother Matt wrote in January it is mentioned that he had concerns about Chad's religious claims and did not approve of his publishing direction. That means that the brother likely didn't see Chad as a visionary. There's some indication that Chad's own family did. IMO that was the weapon that Chad used to manipulate people around him (e.g. Tammy was happy on the other side of the veil) and make them turn against "nonbelievers".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member