Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #53

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was biding his time before having concrete laid and a mobile home put on top of the site. Perhaps he would have moved JJ's remains to put them with Tylee's before doing so. There was snow on the ground while they were in Hawaii so I think they felt comfortable until the melt.

This is our timeline -

27 Mar 2020 – A source tells Fox10 on 31 Mar 2020 that CD is interested in putting a manufactured (mobile) home on his Salem Idaho property this spring. CD made inquiries and said his financing is “moving along well”. He was using the same phone number he registered in Kauai.

Probably but the oddest aspect of this case is it never seems like a plan built to last. Your kids 'disappear' and you offer no explanation .... but really you buried them in the yard

Doesn't feel like they had anything thought out - did they believe no one would ever miss them?

Just going back and reviewing, sorry to quote my own post but something now just really struck me.

When was the last time anyone... anyone here had a 97 minute call. Over an hour and a half? I don't think I've had such a long call in the last 40 years of my life.

I wonder what her "normal" pattern of phone calls were and why such a looooooooooong call on October 1st?

repost:

For example, the police reported no one saw or heard from JJ after September 23, but Janis Cox says she called Lori on October 1 — a full week later — and could hear JJ playing in the background. She gave "48 Hours" her phone records that showed a 97-minute call.

Janis Cox: He was alive and well.

Jonathan Vigliotti: How do you know that though?

Janis Cox: Because I know JJ … no one's gonna pretend to be JJ.

At one point, she says JJ actually got on the phone and said, "Hi Mimi," his nickname for her.

Jonathan Vigliotti: You spoke with him though on the phone?

Janis Cox: Yeah. Yes. And I heard him and he was out playing … And— he just takes the phone, you know — and he knows — you know, he knows who we are.

Janis Cox: So he still knew I'm Mimi, you know? He still knew me, Mimi."

.........and what a weird way to phrase it as "he still knew I'm Mimi... he still knew me, Mimi" and "Janis Cox: Yeah. Yes. And I heard him and he was out playing … And— he just takes the phone, you know — and he knows — you know, he knows who we are."

Huh? Of course he still knew you! (or the infamous behavioral distancing word of "we" vs. "I am" at this point you were on the phone?) Why comment on it as a talking point Janis?

Is it because the zombie shouldn't have known who you were? Of course he would still "know" you.. you just saw him about a month before when the left??

Huh??

*scratches head* at the reason for so many of the "talking points" in the entire interview. MOO

Search for missing Idaho children reveals "no sign of life, no sign of death" - CBS News

ETA: Oh yeah, the day after this 97 minute call was the shot at Brandon on October 2nd.

‘Cult mom’ Lori Vallow linked to the attempted murder of ANOTHER man as it's revealed where missing kids were last seen

"He told cops in Rexburg, Idaho, that rifle bullets hit the back window of his car and the driver's doorframe before he drove away and the jeep turned away on October 2 - less a month after the last known sightings of Vallow's kids."

Darn, just tried to do an ETA edit #2....
From above.. October 1st - 97 minute phone call from Lori to "we" in Arizona which included Janis and ??? on the other end???... I guess this was after? her visit to the storage unit and where was JJ at the time? (Rhetorical as we know the answer, not playing or on the phone) So interesting that the interview in May with Janis was long after this video came out in March. I guess was part of the May marathon of interviews with Lori supporters giving out information to support the kids were ok.. and now MM rue's the day where he did such around the time of her bail hearing, and locked all those into such testimony around such time! They are going to help nail her and the case MOO. Will she be like Cindy Anthony... yes in my opinion. All the way to the end of the hall iykwim.
  • On Oct. 1, 2019, Lori Vallow Daybell rents a 10×10 storage unit from Storage Plus in Rexburg. Surveillance cameras at the facility show Daybell and a man associated with her visited the unit nine times in October and once in November. Often the man, who appears to be Alex Cox, Daybell’s brother, came alone.
  • On Oct. 2, 2019, Brandon Boudreaux said he was shot at with the bullet missing his head by inches. Arizona Central reports the shooter was driving a Jeep registered to then-dead Charles Vallow. That same day, Lori Vallow purchases a wedding ring on Amazon, latter seen on a finger at a beach wedding.

I do hope that the prosecution puts up a board with this confusing timeline to the jury! In addition MOO it will be VERY important to let the jury know that this is a demonstrative exhibit, and will NOT be allowed in the jury room.. same as the cell phone presentations that will be done.

That MOO was an error that happened in the Dan Markel case and another one.. where the jury asked for and the judge then told them ... No, cannot send back as it's not the original confusing technical jargon which the jury was lost on - some had depended/thought they would have access to in the jury room.

Hoping prosecutors during trial can let the jury know when this happens so they can take really good diagrams and notes!

MOO

"She rented the unit at Self Storage Plus in Rexburg on Oct. 1. Over the next two months, she and sometimes one or two men visited the locker 10 times. Personal belongings were put into storage, including children’s items, a photo album, blankets featuring pictures of the children and bikes and scooters. RELATED | Lori Daybell abandoned a storage unit in Rexburg full of children’s items The big question is who was with her when she visited the facility Oct. 2."

Last edited:
Probably but the oddest aspect of this case is it never seems like a plan built to last. Your kids 'disappear' and you offer no explanation .... but really you buried them in the yard

Doesn't feel like they had anything thought out - did they believe no one would ever miss them?
Yes, I think Lori's life on the run, since she was old enough to leave home and get married at least, using whatever name suited her at the time for herself and her children, set her up into believing she was invincible. I can hardly believe she abandoned Colby, but she did. But it doesn't sound so unbelievable, with the knowledge Tylee and JJ were murdered. Didn't care she had a new granddaughter. No loyalty to, or love for, anyone, ever.

IMO

I think the story would have to be that it didn't happen on the date Alex's phone was there. Someone with Alex's phone (Alex or Lori) was there when he buried the raccoon but went back later and buried the children. Tylees remains dismembered and burned elsewhere and taken there in the green bucket.
That theory still places someone with Alex's phone over the pet cemetery area for a prolonged time in Chad's presence. What were they doing there? And less than two hours later a sizeable patch of disturbed ground was visible from the air in the same spot. Where did bricks, large stones and paneling found in the graves come from?

Yes, I think Lori's life on the run, since she was old enough to leave home and get married at least, using whatever name suited her at the time for herself and her children, set her up into believing she was invincible. I can hardly believe she abandoned Colby, but she did. But it doesn't sound so unbelievable, with the knowledge Tylee and JJ were murdered. Didn't care she had a new granddaughter. No loyalty to, or love for, anyone, ever.

IMO
I thought she still had some love left for Colby even after she murdered Tylee and JJ. She cared enough to Venmo him money, likely for his kid, twice in October.

Well this motley crew never cease to amaze me. In the space of at most two years we have
  • Two Children murdered (TR, JJV)
  • Three spouses dead (JR, CV, TD)
  • One brother dead (AC)
We appear to have
  • Two attempted murders both failed in the first instance (TD, BB)
  • Three very quick marriages ( LV+CD) (MB+IP) ( AC+ ZP)
  • Goodness knows how many divorces to name but a few
    • MG
    • DW
    • MB
    • IP
With reference to the divorces I suppose I would be interested to know which partner pulled the plug on the other? Was it female led or Male led (just curious) nothing more!

I am sorry if that isn't enough red flags for anyone within a small group of people even without phone pings and pongs and missing and then deceased Children.

My gut instinct and Personal Opinion Only. All of them are in it up to their necks, possibly complicit with various things and currently covering their own arses as far as possible.

Ultimately someone murdered Tylee and JJ, Someone burned and mutilated one of them and someone bound JJs hands and feet, covered his mouth with duct tape wrapped him in plastic and disposed of him in a carefully in prepared grave.

However sad and disturbing this case is and my heart really goes out to Tylee and JJs families

In My Humble Opinion I think it is the tip of a frigging great big Iceberg.

As always
MingyMoo

Revisiting Lori's odd claim about earthquakes. MG said in her interview with Nate Eaton:

“(She said), ‘So when Chad and I get married someday, nobody will notice we’re married because of the earthquake and different destruction going on.'”

Part 3: Melanie Gibb discusses mysterious deaths, an earthquake, confronting Chad and Lori and her message for them now | East Idaho News

Why would the authorities care if Lori and Chad got married if they did not commit any crimes? I presume MG didn't suspect Lori murdered anyone either (she thought the kids were safe), so why invoke an earthquake for a minor issue? This sounds almost like a confession. "I'll be in big trouble but an earthquake will save me."

Just going back and reviewing, sorry to quote my own post but something now just really struck me.

When was the last time anyone... anyone here had a 97 minute call. Over an hour and a half? I don't think I've had such a long call in the last 40 years of my life.

I wonder what her "normal" pattern of phone calls were and why such a looooooooooong call on October 1st?

repost:

For example, the police reported no one saw or heard from JJ after September 23, but Janis Cox says she called Lori on October 1 — a full week later — and could hear JJ playing in the background. She gave "48 Hours" her phone records that showed a 97-minute call.

Janis Cox: He was alive and well.

Jonathan Vigliotti: How do you know that though?

Janis Cox: Because I know JJ … no one's gonna pretend to be JJ.

At one point, she says JJ actually got on the phone and said, "Hi Mimi," his nickname for her.

Jonathan Vigliotti: You spoke with him though on the phone?

Janis Cox: Yeah. Yes. And I heard him and he was out playing … And— he just takes the phone, you know — and he knows — you know, he knows who we are.

Janis Cox: So he still knew I'm Mimi, you know? He still knew me, Mimi."

.........and what a weird way to phrase it as "he still knew I'm Mimi... he still knew me, Mimi" and "Janis Cox: Yeah. Yes. And I heard him and he was out playing … And— he just takes the phone, you know — and he knows — you know, he knows who we are."

Huh? Of course he still knew you! (or the infamous behavioral distancing word of "we" vs. "I am" at this point you were on the phone?) Why comment on it as a talking point Janis?

Is it because the zombie shouldn't have known who you were? Of course he would still "know" you.. you just saw him about a month before when the left??

Huh??

*scratches head* at the reason for so many of the "talking points" in the entire interview. MOO

Search for missing Idaho children reveals "no sign of life, no sign of death" - CBS News

ETA: Oh yeah, the day after this 97 minute call was the shot at Brandon on October 2nd.

‘Cult mom’ Lori Vallow linked to the attempted murder of ANOTHER man as it's revealed where missing kids were last seen

"He told cops in Rexburg, Idaho, that rifle bullets hit the back window of his car and the driver's doorframe before he drove away and the jeep turned away on October 2 - less a month after the last known sightings of Vallow's kids."
I regularly (once a month or more) have calls with my mom, daughter or sister that last 2-3 hours. I don't text with them (except my daughter) or use social media so when we talk there is quite a bit to catch up on. Just saying that out of all the strange and bizarre aspects of this case, I don't feel like a long phone call to her mom is necessarily one of them. Moo.
ETA: Of course all your other points are spot on. I was just answering your (possibly) rhetorical question.

Last edited:
I have not seen this posted anywhere in the media and I don’t remember any postings here on WS, but did Chad Daybell ever make a dark and light rating list of his family and any friends? I only see a list for LVD family. I am just curious if this was a one sided rating? Perhaps LE does have such a list....just curious if his family was all rated “light”. Thanks.

All we *know* about is the light/dark list he made for LVD family. If there are other lists, we haven't heard about them. Jmo

All we *know* about is the light/dark list he made for LVD family. If there are other lists, we haven't heard about them. Jmo
We did hear from MG that Chad made a light/dark list that included celebrities. Oprah was deemed the darkest.

Chad also ranked other people, including his author friend JR and church members:

R said Chad had sent her a similar list ranking her own family members.

"I was really disturbed that he was ranking people in the church and people in his ward," R said.

Exclusive: Chad Daybell Allegations of Sexual Assault and Other 'Predatory' Behavior Toward Women Surface

Last edited:
I thought she still had some love left for Colby even after she murdered Tylee and JJ. She cared enough to Venmo him money, likely for his kid, twice in October.
Gosh, caring would be way down my list. I think that was more likely keeping Colby sweet and not upsetting the apple cart before her and Chad's nuptials, when she would sail off into the sunset with yet another new name. Like the texts from Tylee's phone. Keeping Colby at bay just long enough.

That theory still places someone with Alex's phone over the pet cemetery area for a prolonged time in Chad's presence. What were they doing there? And less than two hours later a sizeable patch of disturbed ground was visible from the air in the same spot. Where did bricks, large stones and paneling found in the graves come from?
I expect Chad will say his mate was hanging out with him, helping him burn the wood and bury the raccoon. Those items most likely came from around his property and shed/barn, imo. Not sure about the paneling, maybe that came from Lori's kitchen cupboards, perhaps a fridge side panel, used to conceal JJ's body in the truck perhaps. I still think the excuse she gave of mayhem in the kitchen was in case MG/DW had heard strange noises in the night.

what did they do with TR's Jeep? I keep thinking that she never felt in danger
enough to try to run away... or we just do not know.
IMO Tylee never suspected anything. She knew that Lori was kooky, but would not imagine her killing her own children.

Tylee's Jeep was used in the October 2 attack on BB in Gilbert. Later it was seized by the police in Rexburg.

Ummm, you mean those two Venmo transfers from Tylee's account? To perhaps cover that Tylee was still alive as she had the phone *cough* due to taking it away from Tylee as punishment per Janis/Sister interview?

Son of Lori Vallow reveals details leading up to his siblings' disappearance

Ryan says he had no idea they went to Idaho. Then contact with his mom declined and he couldn't get his sister Tylee to answer calls anymore.

There is a Venmo profile under Tylee Ryan, confirmed to be her account by her brother, and it shows two payments to him in October. Ryan says his mom had always used it as a way to transfer money.

"My mom is not tech-savvy, so Tylee's account for Venmo was the account she used to transfer money to us," he explained. Whether Tylee or his mom made the transfers is unknown.

On the day before Thanksgiving, Ryan finally knew something was wrong when police asked him for the whereabouts of Tylee and JJ.

"I called my mom and I'm like 'Two detectives just came to my door, what is going on?' And she said 'I got it, I'll take care of it... Love you and that was it,"

We did hear from MG that Chad made a light/dark list that included celebrities. Oprah was deemed the darkest.

Chad also ranked other people, including his author friend JR and church members:

R said Chad had sent her a similar list ranking her own family members.

"I was really disturbed that he was ranking people in the church and people in his ward," R said.

Exclusive: Chad Daybell Allegations of Sexual Assault and Other 'Predatory' Behavior Toward Women Surface

Oh that's right.

I think Lori was very similar to Susan Smith. Lori's new love didn't want those kids. She picked Chad over them.

Not buying this one at all. She had a pattern. MOO. This is nothing like Susan Smith MOO... Way different and not going to fly as analagous to the jury either.

rolling along...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member