Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #54

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were they planting seeds of early deaths to anyone who would listen so that when the deaths occurred, no one would say anything but we had heard for years they would die early? Is that premeditated? Wishful thinking or a sign/trait of a mental illness? Looking for responses? Shock factor? Testing the waters, so to speak, can I pull this off or not?
I’m thinking it started out as wishful thinking with Chad. And a first husband’s death, accidental or not. When they saw how “easy“ it was to coverup spousal deaths, it moved forward slowly but with gathering momentum. Had they not killed the kids, they would be free today, right?
No, they would not tell everyone about their predictions, only the inner circle. It was definitely wishful thinking in the beginning and perhaps they thought for a while that accidents would occur on their own. It only took several wrong predictions (in Chad's case spanning multiple years) to take matters into their own hands.

Chad was open with his friend JR:

"Three weeks before Tammy dies, he said to me, and he was in this frustrated voice, 'My plan can't move forward until Tammy's dead,' or 'until Tammy dies,'" Julie Rowe told InsideEdition.com, explaining she believes Chad was referring to his "life plan," or the plan that God had for him.

Idaho Kids Case: Chad Daybell Said Late Wife Not Part Of His 'Plan' Weeks Before Her Death, Former Friend Says

So far we know of Lori and two other women before her:

Rowe, who said Daybell had also made sexual advances toward her, said that as far as she knew, she and the Arizona woman were the only people Daybell told about a vision he said he’d had of Tammy’s death.

SEE IT: ‘Cult mom’ husband Chad Daybell made advances to a married woman before meeting Lori Vallow, former friend tells Nancy Grace
Ick, what a pick up line to cheat on your wife, “It’s okay she’ll be dead soon.” Whaaaat? Funny how no women took the bait . Until LV hears it and must have lit up, “what a coincidence! Mine is going to be dead too, just like the last three!!!!”

Her brother did the dirty work. I still think that his death is suspicious, despite all the health reasons he struggled with. Too coincidental that he just happened to die after everything was finished. Maybe Lori convinced him to stop taking his meds knowing full well that lack of medicine would lead to his death. And the final witness was disposed of. Or switched out his meds with fake pills. Holistic herbs. He blindly obeyed her. I hate to think if there was anything else going on between them. Would not be the first time between brother and sister.
Euk. This is beyond dysfunctional.
Lori and Chad were in Hawai when Alex died. If he was murdered, it was by soneone else. If I'm not mistaken Lori spoke to him not long before and he talked to MBP every day. I think Alex followed Lori because he was promised money. He also subscribed to Chad and Lori's beliefs.

So far we know of Lori and two other women before her:

Rowe, who said Daybell had also made sexual advances toward her, said that as far as she knew, she and the Arizona woman were the only people Daybell told about a vision he said he’d had of Tammy’s death.

SEE IT: ‘Cult mom’ husband Chad Daybell made advances to a married woman before meeting Lori Vallow, former friend tells Nancy Grace[/

Dbm posted twice

Her brother did the dirty work. I still think that his death is suspicious, despite all the health reasons he struggled with. Too coincidental that he just happened to die after everything was finished. Maybe Lori convinced him to stop taking his meds knowing full well that lack of medicine would lead to his death. And the final witness was disposed of. Or switched out his meds with fake pills. Holistic herbs. He blindly obeyed her. I hate to think if there was anything else going on between them. Would not be the first time between brother and sister.
Euk. This is beyond dysfunctional.

Did I miss the release of the autopsies for the children? I only saw documents with descriptions of how they were found. And we have not seen TD's, correct? I believe we only know a tiny bit of the evidence on the whole. I believe they may already know the cause of death for each. CD and LV are safely behind bars, so there is no rush. Because CD bragged about shooting a racoon, I think one may show evidence of one being shot. Tylee's condition is so much different than JJ's that it makes me wonder why. Did the first one go so poorly that they tried a different method? Were they enraged with Tylee or did they panick on how to hide a full size adult? Did 2 different people do the killing?

Just my two cents, I don't think they are mentally ill. The patterns of behavior of lying and abuse are there in LV. She knew how to act nice in public and under pressure. Same with CD. He was very controlled when LE was digging up the children on his property. Cheated on his wife and yet acted as if he were a model husband and church member. JMO

Interesting theory on Court TV about Chad and Lori's strategies in regard to separate/joint trial(s): If they were tried together, Chad would look dominant and Lori could take a subservient position, claiming that she was just a follower.

Why do they imagine Chad would look dominant?

Last edited:
I just hope that LE are looking into who did a "lexisnexis clue report" online for any of the individuals!!!!!!!

LexisNexis is a basic tool of research in many fields, including news reporting, which is how I first encountered it, law, finance, and of course criminal investigation. If you think Googling yourself is scary, just wait until you track yourself on LexisNexis! There are levels of detail at varying subscription costs, and it can get prohibitively expensive. I notice they have a free 7-day trial going on now. I won’t post the link because I imagine that’s outside the WS TOS. It won’t be hard for you to sleuth it, though :) I warn you, it’s a deep and rocky rabbit hole!

Chad was good for at least a year, maybe two, just to make it look legit; although I'm sure Lori was not counting on such a chunk of the insurance proceeds going toward his business debt. I would be willing to bet that his own policy was at least as big as Tammy's if they were 50-50 owners of the publishing company. In fact, there was probably ample time to raise the amount on his policy as well. She just hadn't been given the time yet. Wouldn't be the first time that a cloak of religious piety was used as a cover for fraud. IMO

Is there skinny on the value of the “publishing empire” that caused CD such indebtedness? I can’t imagine it was worth much.

Is there skinny on the value of the “publishing empire” that caused CD such indebtedness? I can’t imagine it was worth much.

Based on my experience as a writer:

There is VERY little money in small press publishing. Many small, niche presses like CD's (generally referred to as "micro-presses") are owned and managed by an editor and a few (if any) other staff members -- oftentimes, the staff works as part-time independent contractors or as volunteers. Micro-presses put out a dozen or fewer books a year, and usually the money the owner/editor makes ends up being reinvested into the press (including travel to conventions, which it sounds like CD did quite often). Business-wise, it's a risky endeavor, and a few flop titles can drain a press's resources very quickly. Most people I know who own micro-presses do it as a hobby or a labor of love and are lucky to make any profit -- much less enough to actually make a living off of.

Some links for those who may be interested in more specific details & numbers:
Small Press Publishing for Profit
The Profits from Publishing
Small But Mighty: A Look at the Micro-Press
The Business of Micro Press
Lessons I've Learned Starting a Micropress

Lori and Chad were in Hawai when Alex died. If he was murdered, it was by soneone else. If I'm not mistaken Lori spoke to him not long before and he talked to MBP every day. I think Alex followed Lori because he was promised money. He also subscribed to Chad and Lori's beliefs.

Could be but you just don’t drop dead the day after you stop taking your meds.

Based on my experience as a writer:

There is VERY little money in small press publishing. Many small, niche presses like CD's (generally referred to as "micro-presses") are owned and managed by an editor and a few (if any) other staff members -- oftentimes, the staff works as part-time independent contractors or as volunteers. Micro-presses put out a dozen or fewer books a year, and usually the money the owner/editor makes ends up being reinvested into the press (including travel to conventions, which it sounds like CD did quite often). Business-wise, it's a risky endeavor, and a few flop titles can drain a press's resources very quickly. Most people I know who own micro-presses do it as a hobby or a labor of love and are lucky to make any profit -- much less enough to actually make a living off of.

Some links for those who may be interested in more specific details & numbers:
Small Press Publishing for Profit
The Profits from Publishing
Small But Mighty: A Look at the Micro-Press
The Business of Micro Press
Lessons I've Learned Starting a Micropress
IMO, in CD's case, the only reason for going into publishing was to get his own books published, likely no one else was going to publish them.

Could be but you just don’t drop dead the day after you stop taking your meds.
The autopsy was very thorough, because I'm sure police and the medical examiner were just as suspicious as we are.

It was pulmonary embolism, caused by a blood clot. 'As many as 100,000 Americans actually die of this condition (annually). For 25% of them, sudden death is also the first symptom,' Pulmonary Embolism and Its Famous Victims - VaricoseVeins.org

It is not possible to know or predict whether a blood clot will form and travel through the blood to block the lung, this is a random event that happens deep within our blood system.

'The blood clot killing Cox could not have happened at the hands of someone else.'
Medical examiner says Alex Cox had blood clots in his lungs and died of natural causes | East Idaho News

I really think we have to trust the science on this. If someone had invented a way to cause death in this manner, they would be a medical genius. It would have been used on Tammy Daybell, for sure, since it is a natural process and will pass even the most rigorous autopsy.

Were they planting seeds of early deaths to anyone who would listen so that when the deaths occurred, no one would say anything but we had heard for years they would die early? Is that premeditated? Wishful thinking or a sign/trait of a mental illness? Looking for responses? Shock factor? Testing the waters, so to speak, can I pull this off or not?
I’m thinking it started out as wishful thinking with Chad. And a first husband’s death, accidental or not. When they saw how “easy“ it was to coverup spousal deaths, it moved forward slowly but with gathering momentum. Had they not killed the kids, they would be free today, right?
IMO, the circles CD moved believe in having visions of the future, doing energy work, detecting the light and darkness in other people, being reincarnated and so on. It's all that vague New Age stuff (that no one admits is New Age) that thrives in various combinations and permutations across all sorts of segments of society. I wish I could link to some kind overview other than Wikipedia: New Age - Wikipedia

Just listen to the first part of Julie Rowe's podcast about Chad Daybell that she created in late 2019, she immediately talks about her own visions (including TD dying), of her angel telling her what to do, doing energy work on CD, on and on she goes. New Podcast – Chad Daybell

IMO, one of the attractive parts of this smorgasbord of beliefs is that anyone can set themselves up as an expert, go to various fairs, and get an audience for their books, clients for their business, and so on. And yet, IMO, they're just making it all up as they go along. MOO, but it's a way to make a living if you don't care for the other options, like sexton.

I wouldn't say zombies are particularly New Age, but it's shorthand for demons or devils, so it would fit a more Christian new age spirituality.

The autopsy was very thorough, because I'm sure police and the medical examiner were just as suspicious as we are.

It was pulmonary embolism, caused by a blood clot. 'As many as 100,000 Americans actually die of this condition (annually). For 25% of them, sudden death is also the first symptom,' Pulmonary Embolism and Its Famous Victims - VaricoseVeins.org

It is not possible to know or predict whether a blood clot will form and travel through the blood to block the lung, this is a random event that happens deep within our blood system.

'The blood clot killing Cox could not have happened at the hands of someone else.'
Medical examiner says Alex Cox had blood clots in his lungs and died of natural causes | East Idaho News

I really think we have to trust the science on this. If someone had invented a way to cause death in this manner, they would be a medical genius. It would have been used on Tammy Daybell, for sure, since it is a natural process and will pass even the most rigorous autopsy.

If you read the autopsy carefully, you'll find the forensic expert added a disclaimer to the effect that the results could change if additional information became known. That's because if information surfaced about a specific type of toxin, they could then run a tox screen for that specific poison, whereas without an idea of what it might have been, they likely won't find it in the tissue samples.

IMO, the circles CD moved believe in having visions of the future, doing energy work, detecting the light and darkness in other people, being reincarnated and so on. It's all that vague New Age stuff (that no one admits is New Age) that thrives in various combinations and permutations across all sorts of segments of society. I wish I could link to some kind overview other than Wikipedia: New Age - Wikipedia

Just listen to the first part of Julie Rowe's podcast about Chad Daybell that she created in late 2019, she immediately talks about her own visions (including TD dying), of her angel telling her what to do, doing energy work on CD, on and on she goes. New Podcast – Chad Daybell

IMO, one of the attractive parts of this smorgasbord of beliefs is that anyone can set themselves up as an expert, go to various fairs, and get an audience for their books, clients for their business, and so on. And yet, IMO, they're just making it all up as they go along. MOO, but it's a way to make a living if you don't care for the other options, like sexton.

I wouldn't say zombies are particularly New Age, but it's shorthand for demons or devils, so it would fit a more Christian new age spirituality.
Although JR and Chad have quite a bit in common when it comes to beliefs (e.g. multiple probations and energy healing), she disagrees with him on rating people and irreversibility of demon possessions. She made a podcast episode about his "false beliefs" shortly after they were published in MSM (IP's documents). It's possible that JR wasn't aware of the details before that, since she wasn't part of Chad's inner circle any more.

I have thought about AC’s death and am thinking he was under enormous stress from his role in the murder of those two children in just the prior 8 weeks or so. If he did suffer from heart ailments or health conditions the stress could very well have caused a fatal heart attack. PE’s can happen quickly as well, which was his COD. But stress can affect all body functions.

He just got married. I don’t think his death was from anything but natural causes. That natural cause from having found himself in the worse ever situation one can even imagine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member