Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #55

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
VERY interesting (and news to me, even though it looks like it's been several weeks.)
I wonder if he sold it to his lawyer in lieu of legal fees (knows he may never be a free man again...) or if this is some way to protect his assets and get bail lowered or some such - makes me wonder how "in" the circle JP is...

I'm guessing he signed it over to pay for fees. But I'm speculating. JMO

I took it that KW probably might of been advised legally of what, who , to talk about.
The heartbreak and connection of not only her actual grandson’s murder but the beautiful girl who loved & protected him ..her life so horrifically erased. I know in Woodcock on going (missing ) pressers they absolutely offered Tylee a home with them.
I did notice they did not get into the other deaths, attempted shootings, with much detail. It may of also been the way the final production company sliced the 3 parts down.

MOO
It may also have been that a sequel is in the works.

That actually gives me another question - is there any kind of conflict of interest with the defense lawyer owning the crime scene?

It's not an active crime scene and CD property is an asset as much as a Mercedes or a house boat.

In my opinion, it suggests JP didn't take his case pro bono or for a flat rate and he needs to be compensated for his service...unless it's to pay LV fees.

VERY interesting (and news to me, even though it looks like it's been several weeks.)
I wonder if he sold it to his lawyer in lieu of legal fees (knows he may never be a free man again...) or if this is some way to protect his assets and get bail lowered or some such - makes me wonder how "in" the circle JP is...

Another interesting note. Its been over 6 months. To be precise, CD was arrested on June 9, the day the remains were found. The deed was signed over to JP the next day, June 10th. I betcha before his initial appearance before the court. JMO

And one of Chad Daybells kids moved in there right after his arrest. The one living there moved out and another child moved in eight after CD arrest....am I remembering correctly from postings here about 6 months ago?

So, who is living there now? If it’s CD child, are they paying rent?

It's not an active crime scene and CD property is an asset as much as a Mercedes or a house boat.

In my opinion, it suggests JP didn't take his case pro bono or for a flat rate and he needs to be compensated for his service...unless it's to pay LV fees.

It appears that the contract was executed on the same day that the bodies were found on his property. MOO, this contract for such transfer/lein was prepared way in advance, then bam... signed sealed and delivered the next day. As @CSIDreamer points out above.

He had $144k from Tammy's insurance monies, but could not access so needed house collateral for his lawyer? Do we know for sure he got those monies as I'm assuming that he did get? I'm sure folks here may know?

I'm sure all involved were preparing, and he did indeed. Even to the point that that he had someone lined up to live in the house as may be required by the lein?

And one of Chad Daybells kids moved in there right after his arrest. The one living there moved out and another child moved in eight after CD arrest....am I remembering correctly from postings here about 6 months ago?
So, who is living there now? If it’s CD child, are they paying rent?

Due to TOS, I don't think that we can discuss who is living there? Threads and MSM and approved YouTube folks have covered previously upthread. MOO.

As to if and who is paying rent etc., I don't think anyone has/will come forward to discuss such specifics as not relevant to "the case" MOO

I saw one screen shot of government site that led me to believe it was a lein. Which could easily be expected with a capitol case... Yet not a capitol case yet.

It says owner occupied on the paperwork linked above.

There is another government site that says both Chad and lawyer are owners. If family there, owner occupied. It may be that the insurance/lein requires someone to live there. Let me see if I can find the link, brb.

Again, I'm thinking a lein on house = owner for services as I can't fathom anything else? I think there are real estate folks here and lawyers to chime in. (*shiver and chillls* that a Casey Anthony/Baez type agreement was done.. that he had rights to pictures/book deal/etc - I just don't see that happening)...

*shivers and chills*

I saw this shared elsewhere & just had to pass it on. anyone need any last-minute stocking stuffers? This third party seller has a GREAT deal ....only $955 for the set!!

Attachments

• 86724065-AA44-4482-A9AC-9C7F0129E81B.jpeg
    86724065-AA44-4482-A9AC-9C7F0129E81B.jpeg
    108.8 KB · Views: 99
There is another government site that says both Chad and lawyer are owners. If family there, owner occupied. It may be that the insurance/lein requires someone to live there. Let me see if I can find the link, brb.

Again, I'm thinking a lein on house = owner for services as I can't fathom anything else? I think there are real estate folks here and lawyers to chime in. (*shiver and chillls* that a Casey Anthony/Baez type agreement was done.. that he had rights to pictures/book deal/etc - I just don't see that happening)...

*shivers and chills*

The one I found is a quit claim deed, which is not a lien. JMO

I’m
It appears that the contract was executed on the same day that the bodies were found on his property. MOO, this contract for such transfer/lein was prepared way in advance, then bam... signed sealed and delivered the next day. As @CSIDreamer points out above.

He had $144k from Tammy's insurance monies, but could not access so needed house collateral for his lawyer? Do we know for sure he got those monies as I'm assuming that he did get? I'm sure folks here may know?

I'm sure all involved were preparing, and he did indeed. Even to the point that that he had someone lined up to live in the house as may be required by the lein?[/QUOTE

Does this also absolve him of any wrongful death payouts because he would now be indigent? So he cleverly quickly hired a lawyer to protect him and simultaneously deprived the victims relatives from any financial compensation?

I saw this shared elsewhere & just had to pass it on. anyone need any last-minute stocking stuffers? This third party seller has a GREAT deal ....only $955 for the set!!
$995.74 (huh?) plus 3.99 for shipping. Hmmmmm. I'd think that if the seller is asking that kind of money for this garbage, he'd at least include free shipping.

Nate Eaton - Reporter

For nearly a year, a documentary crew has been following Larry and Kay Woodcock. “Doomsday: The Missing Children” is a three-hour program that will premiere Dec. 20 at 10/9c on Investigation Discovery.
I watched all three parts the other morning. It helped me greatly to clear up the family trees and the two Melanies. It was getting confusing trying to keep it all straight in my head. So Tylee was Lori's bio daughter from her 3rd husband, but not Charles, and Charles was the sister of Kay. Why didn't one of Kay's other children adopt JJ instead of Lori? I think she has 6 kids.

The MSM is part of the problem with this case. The Woodcock's were not "Grandparents" of either child. They were biological Grandparents to JJ, but legally, the Woodcock's were Aunt and Uncle to the children, as Kay was sister to Charles Vallow.

I just get bothered by such sloppy reporting that isn't even accurate. It creates more confusion in a case that is already a myriad of confusing relationships.

Hoping that the trial is very focused on the criminals, and their criminal activity that can be proven. Definitely conspiracy.

I wonder if Julie Rowe will be called as a witness for the prosecution? Or?
Technically, because of the generation gap- Charles was the great-uncle of JJ. Does that help the confusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018