Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #55

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has their own way of accepting and dealing with a situation, especially when it's something like this. After giving J.J. and Tylee a proper burial in Idaho, I stopped having nightmares. But there's still so much to do when it comes to getting justice.

I didn't realize they were buried in Idaho.
I didn't know funerals took place. Idaho must be a typo. Would Lori have a say in any of it?

Everyone has their own way of accepting and dealing with a situation, especially when it's something like this. After giving J.J. and Tylee a proper burial in Idaho, I stopped having nightmares. But there's still so much to do when it comes to getting justice.

I didn't realize they were buried at all. The autopsies must have been meticulously complete for the state to have allowed this. Why no murder charges, then?

Last edited:
Last edited:
I didn't know funerals took place. Idaho must be a typo. Would Lori have a say in any of it?

Perhaps a typo. Difficult to contact the author as they don't have an email to contact them for clarification as I often do in situations where it's not lining up. (she only has twitter and something else which I don't use). I too think more likely is a typo/inaccurate/misleading? It's accepted that the FBI still had at least Tylee's remains in early October, and I find hard to believe that Kay would first say this to Elle magazine iykwim MOO

I wonder who wrote that. Her father is her only family member listed. JMO

ETA I don't think the contributor is a relative. Just someone that adds records.

Agree, this placement on the findagrave originated in June.

Last edited:

I never heard of the burial either.

Here's the Judge's order regarding the latest filings and such:

Orders Regarding December 18 2020 Hearings.pdf (idaho.gov)
Very interesting. Both the DA and Chad’s attorney have requested the 1/6/21 hearing to disqualify prosecutor (originally scheduled for last Friday) be a closed hearing. BUT Lori/her attorney disagree and want it to remain open.

While some of Prior’s comments in the preliminary hearing suggest Chad’s defense strategy may include tossing Lori under the bus, this is the first indication we’ve seen that Lori may be turning on Chad.

Also, it seems like during this 3 part mini series it seems like the producer has to keep mentioning to them both to mention Tylee more, it just seems like they go from not mentioning Tylee at all for large portions of the show to suddenly mentioning " the kids" and "JJ and Tylee"

it makes me scream in my head " who loved and missed Tylee" .. now Coby probably.. but i hope there was others as well

I took it that KW probably might of been advised legally of what, who , to talk about.
The heartbreak and connection of not only her actual grandson’s murder but the beautiful girl who loved & protected him ..her life so horrifically erased. I know in Woodcock on going (missing ) pressers they absolutely offered Tylee a home with them.
I did notice they did not get into the other deaths, attempted shootings, with much detail. It may of also been the way the final production company sliced the 3 parts down.

MOO

Yeah, the kids were "safe". Safely stored in CD's backyard. The sickness of these two, dancing on the beach. No one normal would act that way.

Just show the video of those two, frolicking on the beach in Hawaii.

And then, the ghastly pictures of JJ and Tylee, burned, dismembered.

If I was a juror, I would have no problem with a guilty verdict. Even if they couldn't "prove" murder beyond a reasonable doubt. Whatever charges can stick, for as long as they can be put away.

And, I truly believe that Tammie Daybell was killed by CD. They probably can't prove that either.

MOO Finding the missing children burned and buried in clandestine graves, in thenew hisbands backyard is way more than past a reasonable doubt.
Down to basics, no one else did this. Getting Lori on conspiracy is the only issue, I see.
Means, busy trying to lay in grounds for later appeal by objecting to prosecutor Woods.
Like first judge was replaced, Woods may have to be replaced in order to prevent those appeals.
Woods should let go if he has to and realize if any action by his office produced risk of a successful appeal, that needs to be stopped right now. The judge will be weighing that now.

Tylee's aunt AC stated on her SM a few hours ago that the children have not been buried yet. IMO Kay was probably misquoted in Elle magazine. Maybe she was referring to the time when the bodies were found in Idaho.

I wondered about that. I was thinking about the 3 hour special where it seems like she said her nightmares stopped when their bodies were found. JMO

VERY interesting (and news to me, even though it looks like it's been several weeks.)
I wonder if he sold it to his lawyer in lieu of legal fees (knows he may never be a free man again...) or if this is some way to protect his assets and get bail lowered or some such - makes me wonder how "in" the circle JP is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018