Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #55

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this 3 part mini series seems like it was made as a doco but was later abandoned and sold to a different network
i had heard the people who do dateline were working on something, maybe that was it

seeing the woodcocks drive past chads house, months before the kids were found is heartbreaking knowing know the kids were there all a long

Last edited:
Watching the ID channel special.
Adam Cox is one of the speakers, also his wife; in addition to Kay and Larry; a reporter (Bennion?) from AZ Family; and a few others. I haven't heard Adam speak before but I may not have followed as closely as others.
Outlines Lori's husbands. 1st was Nelson something. Married only about 6 weeks.
Adam's wife says Lori was beautiful, outgoing, and loved attention.

Thanks for the summary. Darn, I forgot to watch. Can someone post the exact name of series/episode so I can see if I can find it on demand?

Googled it "Doomsday, the missing children" and is replaying 12/31 on Comcast. After 24 hours, I usually can find on demand vs. waiting for replay.

TIA

As to documentary, G Hughes was interviewing them for his podcast in the very beginning (he's a member here) and he posted that he was cut off from further interviews as IIRC he said that Dateline answered the phone at K&L's home and he was no longer going to be able to talk with them as they were under a contract. Dateline on ID is an original series and does redos??, and don't know the difference in set up between the ID channel dateline and the major channel Dateline on NBC.

Dateline NBC Correspondent Keith Morrison Joins Investigation Discovery as New Host of Dateline on ID and Exclusive Front Page Specials – Discovery, Inc.

Last edited:
and don't know the difference in set up between the ID channel dateline and the major channel Dateline on NBC.

thanks for confirming my post above, i knew i had read that dateline was involved early on

so it looks like dateline struck a deal with ID to air some extra shows, they are probably shows that NBC either won't run or can't run on their slate as its probably full and finalized for many months/years in advance, a 3 hour show would be hard to fit on to NBC's slate the way it stands right now

so to get some extra content out they have " dateline on ID" instead of "dateline on NBC"

whats interesting to me is that i had heard there was a new 1 hour special being produced for NBC Dateline that was a continuation of the ones they had already done on Vallow/Daybell but then everything went quiet and no part 3 ever aired, i do wonder if this special has combined that footage into this show with what the woodcocks had filmed for their documentary

because i watched the entire 3 hours last night and it was a little all over the place with the footage, its a shame they couldn't use the normal hosts i think they always do such a great job for Dateline NBC

( a friend of mine actually shot the supercell storm footage that was featured in the show, it was licensed from him, i didn't know until i watched the show and then said hey thats my friends timelapse )

Last edited:
For those who don’t have ID channel, “Doomsday: The Missing Children” is available free, no subscription or sign-up needed, on the ID Go app. You can download the app to a streaming player, phone, smart TV, computer or tablet.

<snipped for focus>
(cont.)
Not sure they got sequence right re: Melanie G. They say the first time LE contact her MG says she hasn't seen kids in months. Is that right?

I thought the documentary was pretty accurate, but this part must have been shot before it came out at the preliminary hearing that MG actually did not say that the first time she was questioned by LE.

(cont.)
The 2nd hour goes into Chad's story. Suzanne Freeman (friend of family) discusses him, how he always said Tammy was his soulmate. I get the impression Suzanne has little use for CD now.

Suzanne Freeman is another author that Chad published early on, who wrote about her near death experience. In the interview with Nate Eaton she says Chad never mentioned to her that he also had a near death experience, too. She states that this was 16 years ago.

AFAIK, Larry isn't biologically related to JJ. The term grandparents for Larry and Kay doesn't bother me, since they were actually playing that role.

JR wasn't part of Chad's cult, plus she's unreliable, so I don't see anyone calling her as a witness.
I am the grandfather of all my stepdaughters’ children.

One thing that I had not heard before is that investigation put both LV and AC in Rexburg the day that Brandon Boudreaux was shot at. So is that why charges were never brought against Alex for the drive-by shooting incident?

The other thing I noticed is that in photos, Brandon Boudreaux and Adam Cox look remarkably similar. Sometimes I wondered if photos of the two of them didn't get mixed up, they looked so much a like. Not that it means anything, just an observation.

NINTCHDBPICT000565892796-1.jpg

https://www.the-sun.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2020/02/NINTCHDBPICT000565892796-1.jpg?w=670

maxresdefault.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/H6Cr7lY6YQ8/maxresdefault.jpg

I have seen this picture many times, and I'm just starting to watch the 3-hour special on Comcast On Demand. This was one of the first first photos that is coming up. It always made me wonder, but I've never asked, who did the very very small braided rows in both of their hairs before they went to their last day out at the park. That takes some time to do so small of braided rows, if that's what you call them. Braids? I guess that's a better term? I'm trying to remember the timeline supposedly of where they were the night before they went to the park where they had their hair braided like such.

.Screenshot_20201221-125425_Gallery.jpg

Source: from ID channel screenshot of Doomsday: the missing children, The Disappearance,

Two takeaways from the ID show, which was otherwise a competent summary of things we already knew:

1. Brandon Boudreaux is one hell of a stand-up guy.

2. Zac walks into a house full of people in Arizona while Charles is absent and everybody goes silent when they see him. This was not your ordinary Tupperware party, and reinforces the suspicions that some of us have that there were many more than a handful of people involved in this affair. Who the outside group is and how they are related to Chad and Lori remains a complete mystery. Along with the sixty burner phones and thirty internet accounts.

Two takeaways from the ID show, which was otherwise a competent summary of things we already knew:

1. Brandon Boudreaux is one hell of a stand-up guy.

2. Zac walks into a house full of people in Arizona while Charles is absent and everybody goes silent when they see him. This was not your ordinary Tupperware party, and reinforces the suspicions that some of us have that there were many more than a handful of people involved in this affair. Who the outside group is and how they are related to Chad and Lori remains a complete mystery. Along with the sixty burner phones and thirty internet accounts.
BBM. A house or a room? They were gathering in people's homes even before Lori first met Chad. In her recording from October 2018 she spoke in front of like-minded crowd in MG's house. It is not difficult to believe that Chad managed to recruit more people with his doctrine, but I doubt they were in on the part when people became zombies. Light and dark, yes.

Last edited:
BBM. A house or a room? They were gathering in people's homes even before Lori first met Chad. In her recording from October 2018 she spoke in front of like-minded crowd in MG's house. It is not difficult to believe that Chad managed to recruit more people with his doctrine, but I doubt they were in on the part when people became zombies. Light and dark, yes.

We'll have to wait for the streaming version to be sure, but my recollection is that Zac said the driveway and both sides of the street for some distance were full of cars and he said the house was full. I could have misremembered. And I do not want to imply that those people were followers of Chad, but simply that there is an association of unknown nature with an unknown group.

Is it okay to publicly discuss an exhibit that has been sealed by an order of the court? Or am I misunderstanding the court's order and it doesn't apply to this document?

The Judicial Protective Order is a temporary Order to prohibit the publication of any of exhibits referenced in the Motion to Disqualify. It is not prohibiting publication of the Order itself or the Motion to Disqualify that the Order refers to, just the publication of any exhibits mentioned in the Motion to Disqualify.

The same Order also prohibits any parties to the process from making any comments about the case and from providing any correspondence or communication between the parties to the media.

ETA: To further clarify, any exhibits referenced in the Motion to Disqualify would include the audio and/or transcription of the audio. Posts discussing the audio and/or transcripts have been removed.

Last edited:
watching the 3 part show, in part 3 they have charles talking to police about lori

its such a shame, he tried to get help and warn police but nobody listened to him just thought he was an upset partner trying to throw his wife under the bus

and then when they get a hold of lori she says all this stuff about how this is all about Charles was cheating on her, such a manipulative person she is

Also, it seems like during this 3 part mini series it seems like the producer has to keep mentioning to them both to mention Tylee more, it just seems like they go from not mentioning Tylee at all for large portions of the show to suddenly mentioning " the kids" and "JJ and Tylee"

it makes me scream in my head " who loved and missed Tylee" .. now Coby probably.. but i hope there was others as well

Last edited:
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Chandler PD confirms Lori Vallow’s sister (Summer Shiflet) and Alex Cox’s widow (Zulema Pastenes) met with detectives back in October as stated by prosecutor Rob Wood. But I’m told the interviews are in regards to the death of Charles Vallow who was shot by Cox in July ‘19. We first reported in August that Chandler PD was “close” to submitting charge of conspiracy to commit murder against Lori Vallow. The investigation is not complete. BACKSTORY: www.fox10phoenix.com/news/reports-chandler-police-close-to-submitting-charges-in-connection-with-death-of-charles-vallow

I have seen this picture many times, and I'm just starting to watch the 3-hour special on Comcast On Demand. This was one of the first first photos that is coming up. It always made me wonder, but I've never asked, who did the very very small braided rows in both of their hairs before they went to their last day out at the park. That takes some time to do so small of braided rows, if that's what you call them. Braids? I guess that's a better term? I'm trying to remember the timeline supposedly of where they were the night before they went to the park where they had their hair braided like such.

.View attachment 276401

Source: from ID channel screenshot of Doomsday: the missing children, The Disappearance,
I, too, have wondered about that. It is too tight to have come from regular braids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weskerwife