Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be able to watch the documentary that is airing tomorrow night. I don't get that channel. Do you all think there's a chance it might be found on Youtube later?
If you have a smart TV or streaming player like Apple TV or Roku there is an ID app with some free content. I’m not sure if this show will be free but it might be worth downloading the app to check.

Snipped for focus
I believe I can. Way back then, I recall hearing that someone working for Dateline flew in to Idaho and gave Larry and Kay Woodcock these leis in person, said that his wife made them for J.J. and Tylee.

That’s heartbreaking. Thank you, I hadn’t come across that information before.

I’ve been meaning to share this for awhile, as I’ve been interested in the thoughts of other great minds here. It contains names of another attorney, and hopefully that’s okay considering the connection to direct players in this case.

Robert Wood, the prosecutor for this case, has worked for the State since 2014. Mr. Wood served in the Army in '05 and graduated from law school in 2009. After graduation he worked for the Rigby, Andrus, & Rigby firm in Rexburg. This firm handles multiple areas of law, one of them being criminal defense. One of their main criminal defense attorneys in Sean Bartholick. Mr. Wood worked for their firm, and worked under Mr. Bartholick, starting as a paralegal and eventually he moved up to being an associate attorney with their firm. Rob Wood left their firm in 2014 when he began working as the deputy prosecutor for Madison County. In Jan 2020 Wood took over as prosecuting attorney for the County. What I find most interesting about these connections is that Mr. Wood worked on criminal defense cases with Bartholick.....who happened to be one of the first attorneys Lori & Chad retained. Bartholick was the same attorney who released the statement that Chad was a very loving husband who has the support of his children & that Lori is a devoted mother as well. I know Bartholick no longer represents Chad or Lori....but I did find it interesting how closely connected some of these people appear to be. Wood working multiple years in criminal defense, under the same attorney who Chad & Lori had early on in this case.

CliffNotes version:
-Rob Wood used to work for law firm Rigby, Andrus & Rigby. One of their multiple practice areas is criminal defense.
-One of the defense attorneys @ their firm is an attorney, Sean Bartholick
-Rob Wood worked alongside Sean Bartholick at this Rigby firm
-Rob Wood left their firm in 2014, when he began to work for the County
-Jan 2020 is when Rob Wood became the County prosecutor -Bartholick was the same attorney who Chad & Lori hired early on, one who released the statement that Chad was a loving husband and had support of his children & that Lori was a devoted mother.

If anything, IMHO this is interesting to say the least....
Small county , not so many lawyers

Watching the ID channel special.
Adam Cox is one of the speakers, also his wife; in addition to Kay and Larry; a reporter (Bennion?) from AZ Family; and a few others. I haven't heard Adam speak before but I may not have followed as closely as others.
Outlines Lori's husbands. 1st was Nelson something. Married only about 6 weeks.
Adam's wife says Lori was beautiful, outgoing, and loved attention.

(cont.) lots of commercials.
Kay and Larry describing what has happened up to the point LV moves to Idaho.
I'm pretty much listening for things that I didn't already know.

It's interesting, but so true to life, imo, that siblings take sides when there are tragedies and troubles in families. LV's actions have resonated far beyond her little god-world. She has hurt and damaged so many. And yet, she still gets forgivness and grace from some, far beyond what she deserves. That's the way it always is, we are so bound to our families, for better or worse.

(cont.)
Chad mentioned for first time; identified as man found with Alex Cox when LE goes to apartments to check on kids.
Not sure they got sequence right re: Melanie G. They say the first time LE contact her MG says she hasn't seen kids in months. Is that right?

Adam C. says he and their dad had blood clots, but Alex never had blood clots.
Implication seems to be that Adam doesn't believe the reported cause of death. Don't know when he said this though.

Starts into the 2nd hour.
When Kay and Larry were in Rexburg, after LV missed the deadline of producing the kids:
Kay and Larry went to apt. complex. Talked to neighbors and asked about their kids playing with JJ. Asked how JJ was before LV left. Neighbor said JJ seemed happy. She didn't see anything off about JJ. She did notice a sitter came once and wondered why Tylee wasn't watching him. Neighbors remember offering to help them pack up when they left, but they declined. Neighbors did not see the kids with LV and AC when they left. Kay breaks down at this point.
Kay and Larry actually went into the empty apt. Larry had saddest feeling in the apt.

LE accesses LV's icloud account, and find Yellowstone pics.

Adam's wife says there is no way Tylee would go into hiding.

(cont.)
Larry calls apt. manager and asks about toys. Things they left behind went to dump or Deseret thrift store. They are looking for JJs scooter. They did not find it at Deseret.

It was after that, that Larry and Kay see video info. about storage unit, showing who accessed it and what was taken out. L and K look through frame by frame trying to see JJs scooter.

Well, got kicked out of WS and couldn't get back in. I think site was down.

This is definitely Kay and Larry's story, they are filmed from near the beginning. It shows many times when one or the other break down, the behind the scenes moments we haven't seen before.

The 2nd hour goes into Chad's story. Suzanne Freeman (friend of family) discusses him, how he always said Tammy was his soulmate. I get the impression Suzanne has little use for CD now.

(cont.)

Adam Cox: Lori was infatuated with the end of the world and her part in it.
Also by Adam: Apparently Lori went to the temple five days a week, hours at a time.
Julie Rowe: Talks about her spiritual gifts and yada yada. (imo she helped push them over the edge.)
Lori's sil: Lori sent them buckets of food for the end of the world.
Adam: Lori sent him Chad's books, he didn't read them.
Somewhere in here, started the 3rd hour.
Zac, Adam's son, living with L and CV , going to school and helping take care of JJ. Lori told him about screaming at the devil. He also relates a time when he walked into one of LVs meetings and everyone turned and stared at him.

There is also a Professor Bennion from a Vermont University, last name is Bennion. She adds info. about religious beliefs.

(cont.)
Bracing myself as the program goes into the kids being found. For me, the extreme shock is the same as it was that day in June.

Filming shows Brandon B and wife coming to Rexburg to Kay and Larry's hotel, to be with them. BB
goes to identify JJ.

There is filming of Kay and Larry throughout the ordeal, that we have not seen before. It shows them in their home and other times and places. It doesn't matter to me who is doing the filming or for what purpose. JMO.

Conclusion: This would be great to watch for someone who is new to the case. Even though I've followed the case closely, it was worthwhile for me to watch.
I had never heard or read what Adam, his wife and son had to relate, and that was interesting. I also watched with interest Suzanne Freeman, Julie Rowe, and a few others. JR is certainly an interesting person.
It's starting over again in the next hour (10pm MST.)

It sure appears like it was, especially since it was clear filming of Kay & Larry was happening back when Lori is in Hawaii, arrested and then extradited back to Idaho.

It would imply that the crew just happened to be there when the various calls were made to inform the Woodward’s of critical things. It’s unfortunate because it gives the feeling of it being unnatural. Nothing against Kay and Larry, it just seems awkward overall. I know that wasn’t/isn’t their intent.

It would imply that the crew just happened to be there when the various calls were made to inform the Woodward’s of critical things. It’s unfortunate because it gives the feeling of it being unnatural. Nothing against Kay and Larry, it just seems awkward overall. I know that wasn’t/isn’t their intent.

Yeah. I felt like a very intrusive fly on the wall during moments like when they got the news of the children’s remains found. Seeing & hearing their heartbreak and devastation, on top of feeling like I was an intrusive viewer witnessing that deeply personal and private moment, really got to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee