Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #55

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A roundtable discussion about this case with Justin Lum (Fox 10), Nate Eaton, Eric Grossarth (EIN) and Adam Herbets (Fox 13):

ETA: It's a very interesting conversation. Eric Grossarth said that about a week after the kids were reported missing, he got a tip (including coordinates) from an anonymous fb account about Lori and Chad being in Hawaii.
Well lookey here !!
All 4 of my favs in one chat.
I appreciate all they have done and are doing to help get justice for Tylee and JJ.

Apparently Scott Reisch read the transcript of the 18-minute recording of RW's discussion with SS/ZP and finds nothing unethical on RW's part in the transcript.

yeah, because MM filed the transcript with his motion it was publicly accessible on the COI site for a short time (I believe that’s also how CourtTV and Scott got it so quickly). But after the motion to seal, it was removed from the COI site & CourtTV also took down their videos and tweets mentioning it (and the video that showed pieces of it), unfortunately.

IMO they thought they were safe from charges as long as the children were never found.

Yeah, the kids were "safe". Safely stored in CD's backyard. The sickness of these two, dancing on the beach. No one normal would act that way.

Just show the video of those two, frolicking on the beach in Hawaii.

And then, the ghastly pictures of JJ and Tylee, burned, dismembered.

If I was a juror, I would have no problem with a guilty verdict. Even if they couldn't "prove" murder beyond a reasonable doubt. Whatever charges can stick, for as long as they can be put away.

And, I truly believe that Tammie Daybell was killed by CD. They probably can't prove that either.

Scott Reisch did his update today and was confident enough to direct people to his site for the transcript and felt there was nothing wrong. The transcript is not there. Something doesn't seem right and that's after Court TV pulling all of their info. Certainly a theme

Thanks.

Is this the complete publication, of 5 minutes, or is there a longer one?
I posted a link to the entire roundtable discussion (1 hour 20 minutes long) yesterday:
A roundtable discussion about this case with Justin Lum (Fox 10), Nate Eaton, Eric Grossarth (EIN) and Adam Herbets (Fox 13):

This is about tomorrow's ID documentary:

‘Doomsday’ mom Lori Vallow is ‘an evil monster’ who obsessed over end of times before children's deaths: doc

Excerpts:

"I thought it was a great relationship," Kay recalled. "Charles and Lori were the all-American couple... Sure as a couple, you saw them snip a few times at each other over the years, maybe three times at most out of 12 years together. They just seemed so compatible."
Kay said Charles confided in her about his concerns but admitted she thought the claims were outrageous.

"I just kept telling him, ‘What are you talking about?’" she recalled. "It must be her hormones. She just needed to see a doctor. But Charles was devastated when they split up. He kept saying, ‘She doesn’t want me anymore.’"

The MSM is part of the problem with this case. The Woodcock's were not "Grandparents" of either child. They were biological Grandparents to JJ, but legally, the Woodcock's were Aunt and Uncle to the children, as Kay was sister to Charles Vallow.

I just get bothered by such sloppy reporting that isn't even accurate. It creates more confusion in a case that is already a myriad of confusing relationships.

Hoping that the trial is very focused on the criminals, and their criminal activity that can be proven. Definitely conspiracy.

I wonder if Julie Rowe will be called as a witness for the prosecution? Or?

The MSM is part of the problem with this case. The Woodcock's were not "Grandparents" of either child. They were biological Grandparents to JJ, but legally, the Woodcock's were Aunt and Uncle to the children, as Kay was sister to Charles Vallow.

I just get bothered by such sloppy reporting that isn't even accurate. It creates more confusion in a case that is already a myriad of confusing relationships.

Hoping that the trial is very focused on the criminals, and their criminal activity that can be proven. Definitely conspiracy.

AFAIK, Larry isn't biologically related to JJ. The term grandparents for Larry and Kay doesn't bother me, since they were actually playing that role.

JR wasn't part of Chad's cult, plus she's unreliable, so I don't see anyone calling her as a witness.

If you really get accurate in regard to how the relationship goes, it just adds to the confusion, IMO. Biological grandmother, step-grandfather, double relationship as legal aunt and uncle, step-aunt and step-uncle. Biological sister to Charles, sister-in-law to Lori.

I don't recall seeing JR on the witness list. IMO, she is too unstable to be reliable. I'm glad they're apparently not going down that rabbit-hole.

I think Scott didn't address the order to seal in his last video. The Court TV videos are still floating around elsewhere.

I’ve been looking for them, can you share where? TIA

....I don't recall seeing JR on the witness list. IMO, she is too unstable to be reliable. I'm glad they're apparently not going down that rabbit-hole.
Maybe she’d fall into one of his last listed categories (overly broad and general). This of course was just part of his recent request to State to provide all records of communication. His verbiage is, again, overly broad and is quite interesting to read for those who want to see it again

Attachments

• DEC4B5E1-A63C-4DE2-B197-BE5A2F7DF30E.jpeg
    DEC4B5E1-A63C-4DE2-B197-BE5A2F7DF30E.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 7
AFAIK, Larry isn't biologically related to JJ. The term grandparents for Larry and Kay doesn't bother me, since they were actually playing that role.

JR wasn't part of Chad's cult, plus she's unreliable, so I don't see anyone calling her as a witness.

In this still from the article, can anyone explain the significance of the necklaces/leis worn by Larry and Kay?
37467_ep102_001.jpg

In this still from the article, can anyone explain the significance of the necklace/lei worn by Larry and Kay?

View attachment 276212

In this still from the article, can anyone explain the significance of the necklace/lei worn by Larry and Kay?

View attachment 276212

I was puzzled by that, too. I can only guess it refers to Chad and Lori being extradited from Hawaii, and letting them know that it was due to the report that the Woodcocks made. They were acknowledging that they were behind it.

View attachment 276212
I believe I can. Way back then, I recall hearing that someone working for Dateline flew in to Idaho and gave Larry and Kay Woodcock these leis in person, said that his wife made them for J.J. and Tylee. He had said that he wanted to be sure the Woodcocks know Hawaiians are standing behind them. I also remember Justin Lum reporting some similar details, that they were from people from Hawaii and given as a gesture of support.

And another tragic detail is that Kay said she was holding out hope that one day the children will get to wear them. Sorry, I’m on mobile at the moment & I can’t dig up the tweets but this is what I remember when we first saw them with the necklaces.

In this still from the article, can anyone explain the significance of the necklaces/leis worn by Larry and Kay?
View attachment 276212

His is made from Kukui nuts which can mean dignity, respect, enlightenment , peace.
Hers is made from purple & pink flowers which can represent honor, love, memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carmenbellaxx