Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about anybody else but Melanie P has always struck me as the creepiest one after lori, even more creepy than chad, Something about her that gives me the heebie jeebies i think she is the biggest co conspirator after lori and chad.

I might not go quite as far as you have!! but I definitely have the same sentiment. I have always believed she was in the car with Alex when they missed killing BB by a hair. And I think she was the shooter.

Her goody two shoes image is just one of the greatest facades, ever.
And Ian, is just her brainwashed bubba now.

btw... how have they kept that child birth hidden??????

BBM. According to ZP, he refused to seek medical help multiple times in the days before he died, saying how he would be fine and that "the doctors don't know what they are doing". Perhaps he had a phobia and managed to avoid doctors for most of his life. More than two decades earlier, mismanaging her illness cost his older sister her life.

Mismanaging? I guess I felt Managing was more appropriate....
The entire family in Hawaii, she dies, and he spends her money.
Have always felt it was part of the Family Plan........ mooooo

Well, MP certainly does seem to be at the intersection of each one of these stories, doesn't she??
MBP had a special relationship with Lori. The latter was her mentor as well as her friend. She looked up to Lori and emulated her in many ways. I can imagine her buying into Chad's doctrine without questioning Lori and Chad's direction. While IP's document revealed that at some point she was having doubts (she later claimed it was after being scared by someone, thought to be MG), she soon corrected the course. It probably took just a little manipulation using religion for her to fall back in line with her "uncles". MBP is younger than the others in the group and presumably more naive and trusting of her older relatives, yet at the same time in her media appearances she came across as manipulative and less than truthful herself. Even if she decides to tell the truth one day, her credibility is low.

Mismanaging? I guess I felt Managing was more appropriate....
The entire family in Hawaii, she dies, and he spends her money.
Have always felt it was part of the Family Plan........ mooooo
The older sister's death was not a consequence of a single action. Her long term struggle is documented.

I'm curious as to "when" ZP was granted immunity? Certainly, this will shift things for CD or LV and how they're wanting to proceed.
It was recently revealed that Wood talked to ZP on October 2. ZP's attorney GS said that they were hashing out the terms of her immunity deal. I'd like to see ZP's motivation for speaking out. I doubt that she knew in advance that the children would be killed, but I wonder how she found out they were no longer alive.

btw... how have they kept that child birth hidden??????

They haven't really, MOO that I'm almost positive it's been mentioned by 1 of the journalists on this case - but if not, it's made the social media rounds. If you sniff around the right social media accounts, you can verify.

Also, though. Is it not bizarre that these people on the fringe (at least) of this mess are just going about their lives, having babies, getting married, posting family photos on social media? How do you maintain a semblance of normalcy when you've been involved in such disastrous events, and with the world picking apart your actions?

<snipped for focus>
Interesting that he chose not to call a real priest. I think it's quite relevant that he put Chad on a pedestal, under the circumstances -

Virtually all men of good standing in the LDS church hold the "priesthood" of Melchizedek and/or Aaron.

I noticed some confusion in discussion about this last night, too. Its a different type of office than the position of a priest in the Catholic or Episcopalian church, but the missionaries that talked with me way back when, used it as a selling point. Even though I am a woman and the priesthood would never be open to me, they prided themselves as being the only church that held the Melchizedek priesthood.

It was recently revealed that Wood talked to ZP on October 2. ZP's attorney GS said that they were hashing out the terms of her immunity deal. I'd like to see ZP's motivation for speaking out. I doubt that she knew in advance that the children would be killed, but I wonder how she found out they were no longer alive.

So, was the immunity in place the day of the interview? If so and we haven't seen any changes in cooperating from CD or LV in the last 3 months, I assume neither feel she has enough info to warrant flipping

The older sister's death was not a consequence of a single action. Her long term struggle is documented.

Its just so weird again that her particular illness had to do with being afraid to eat? Afraid of food?
I know that anorexia is particularly deadly and hard to convince patients of how thin they really are, that they do not look "good" and it is hardwired into their psyche. I know she was diabetic, but JMO, anorexia was the primary cause of death.

Sad that victims are usually brilliant young women.

I wonder if Alex Cox would normally go see a doctor if he had health concerns.

Interesting that he chose not to call a real priest. I think it's quite relevant that he put Chad on a pedestal, under the circumstances -

"The day Cox died, he called a friend and received a priesthood “blessing” over the phone. EastIdahoNews.com can confirm from multiple sources this friend was Chad Daybell, who had married Cox’s sister, Lori Daybell, a month earlier."

New details released on what happened the day Alex Cox died - East Idaho News
Yes, this was intriguing to me. I am one who still believes he committed suicide and did not die of natural causes. IMO, he received instructions from Chad Daybell.

I'm curious as to "when" ZP was granted immunity? Certainly, this will shift things for CD or LV and how they're wanting to proceed.

Didn't ZP have past drug charges? Maybe her past experiences with LE made her know pretty much exactly how to proceed. I've heard other commentators say that MG was not too smart in not getting an immunity deal for herself.

It would seem strange to phone for a blessing but not try to get to the emergency room.

I felt after listening to MBP saying that she wrote down his words to her that morning that he, and she, both knew he was dying.

Yet he didn't call his new wife.

So, was the immunity in place the day of the interview? If so and we haven't seen any changes in cooperating from CD or LV in the last 3 months, I assume neither feel she has enough info to warrant flipping

Z really might not know anything of value, but just asked for immunity as a smart thing to do.

<snipped>
I am one who still believes he committed suicide and did not die of natural causes. IMO, he received instructions from Chad Daybell.

I also think that it seems that Alex knew he was going to die soon, but think it was more likely a pact with Lori. He may have been suicidal before he did the murders. I think that explains the quickie marriage to Z - on the outside chance that being married would get him not only a new last name (in Mexico?), but also a ticket into heaven.

Perfectly reasonable (to me) to think that this was only between Alex and Lori and that no one else knows what really happened to Joseph Ryan, Charles Vallow, Tammy Daybell, and Tylee and JJ.

Yes, this was intriguing to me. I am one who still believes he committed suicide and did not die of natural causes. IMO, he received instructions from Chad Daybell.
JMO. Which suicide method would cause bilateral pulmonary embolism though? It looks like he was unwell for days before he died. If he meant to kill himself, he could have chosen a quicker way out. Why would he care to disguise it as a natural death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Her Orangeness