Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #55

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped for focus
I agree. If they had just reached a settlement, then why did they continue to ask questions? Was it just to clear Melani's name in the public eye because it was recorded and reported in the news?

I’m troubled by speculations here that this settlement has been managed to strengthen the state’s case against the Daybells. The emotional impact on the children of being used as pawns in such a chess game should be unacceptable to anyone charged with truly representing their welfare. I hope that’s not what’s going on, clever though it might be.

Snipped for focus

I’m troubled by speculations here that this settlement has been managed to strengthen the state’s case against the Daybells. The emotional impact on the children of being used as pawns in such a chess game should be unacceptable to anyone charged with truly representing their welfare. I hope that’s not what’s going on, clever though it might be.
I agree. I would hope that the children would be put first. I do have many questions about why things went as they did. I have a family member who is a foster parent. It is shocking what the birth parents can do and still get the children back in their care. It may be that they are just following the letter of the law and she has done whatever the court asked in order to get them back.

Is it possible BB agreeing to the shared custody prevented some sort of information becoming public... something he doesn't want released? Is that even possible??

Unfortunately, this may be the case... Had thought this earlier, but had forgotten about that thought. I was shocked at the court's decisions given all that we know likely happened with Alex and Melani....

Something got in the way.......

I agree. If they had just reached a settlement, then why did they continue to ask questions? Was it just to clear Melani's name in the public eye because it was recorded and reported in the news? I wonder why video clips of her stating her opinion that it was unfair for Brandon to say she was in a cult and so on were released when the hearing was limited to audio for the media. Was she letting Lori know she was distancing herself from her? She is an interest to the general public because she was involved with LV and CD because she went on national tv numerous times in very long interviews. I wonder if Ian will also get joint custody of his children? Lots of questions... JMO
Was there ever clarification if Melani's time in the USAF was just Basic Training or did she complete her full four year enlistment?

I really wonder why BB agreed to the joint-custody. I'm hoping that all of Melani P's visitations with her children will be supervised. Don't want her spreading any of the crazy beliefs Lori had. She might claim not to belief in them, but Ian's statement and the relationship she had with Lori and Alex leads me to believe otherwise. I highly doubt those kids will end up dead, but you never know with these people...

Also, how do all these people manage to get remarried so quickly? Do they never consider that they could sit down for a moment and just re-examine their lives?

I'm interested to see if Ian and Melani P stay married...I really hope their newborn baby grows up okay...that baby was born out of one hella suspicious marriage.

If people want to believe crazy things, maybe that's their right - but the beliefs of this crazy bunch have led to several, maybe even numerous, deaths. And their children get caught up in it all, even if not murdered, like poor JJ and Tylee. Now more kids seem to be in danger - these people shouldn't even be allowed to have children, let alone custody.

I don't pretend to know why BB settled. I can say there is a possibility I have not seen raised yet.

Courts are notoriously bias toward mothers and his lawyers may of advised him of this. He may of decided that it was in his childrens interests to get as many concessions as he could to protect them as best he can by giving her the ability to see her kids, rather than risking allowing a prejudicial judge decide.

As a father who not only has been through it bit also knows other fathers who have too, you walk into court with everything against you. He may be making lemonade from lemmons.

I don't pretend to know why BB settled. I can say there is a possibility I have not seen raised yet.

Courts are notoriously bias toward mothers and his lawyers may of advised him of this. He may of decided that it was in his childrens interests to get as many concessions as he could to protect them as best he can by giving her the ability to see her kids, rather than risking allowing a prejudicial judge decide.

As a father who not only has been through it bit also knows other fathers who have too, you walk into court with everything against you. He may be making lemonade from lemmons.
Could it be the judge sided with Melani because she and Ian are members of the Mormon church? It’s possible.
Not even knowing the facts, I’m siding with BB. No way she wasn’t connected with attempted murder of him. She also knew Tylee and JJ were killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89