Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #55

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to sound crazy, but oh well. Nothing new there. Anyway, I was just watching a video on fb that was posted to a group for Alexis Sharkey and I think it could apply here. The video was about how injecting potassium into someone can cause cardiac arrest in minutes. I have not researched this, but the video explains how quickly an overdose of potassium can kill a person and the injection site would be so small that it most likely wouldn't be noticed AND by the time an autopsy is done, potassium levels would have returned to normal. Jmo

Way back in the thread ..... we did discuss possible poisons for soooo many posts. Most of us just could not believe Tammy and Alex's deaths were natural. And then Joe Ryan got thrown in as well.

We never really had a major "ah hah" discovery though. We had lots of talk about Visine, potassium, various chemical Alex Cox might have gotten through his Waste Materials trucking job....

This is a "fun" article about the many for obtainable materials that could be considered: I know we considered a number of these:
(I really don't think this is off topic....since we were really doing research on these--especially before and after Alex's autopsy results.)

Anne R. Allen's Books: Potassium Chloride: Poisoning People for Fun and Profit—Part 38.

Way back in the thread ..... we did discuss possible poisons for soooo many posts. Most of us just could not believe Tammy and Alex's deaths were natural. And then Joe Ryan got thrown in as well.

We never really had a major "ah hah" discovery though. We had lots of talk about Visine, potassium, various chemical Alex Cox might have gotten through his Waste Materials trucking job....

This is a "fun" article about the many for obtainable materials that could be considered: I know we considered a number of these:
(I really don't think this is off topic....since we were really doing research on these--especially before and after Alex's autopsy results.)

Anne R. Allen's Books: Potassium Chloride: Poisoning People for Fun and Profit—Part 38.

Have we ever got Tammy's results? I'm thinking no? JMO

@Tortoise - it's a week away - but wanted to check & see if the 1/4/21 hearing for LV is still a "go"?
Madison County #CR-33-20-0302

and trial set for 1/25/21?

TIA!
animated-smileys-christmas-033.gif
Happy New Year all!

Niner I've stopped monitoring and not relying on the court portal for accuracy anymore, because I know there have been filings that people find elsewhere and post in the thread that don't show up there. I don't have a clue because it keeps changing so often. Hopefully after all these hearings to move/quash etc it will calm down and there will be one combined fixture in the calendar.

Happy New Year all!

Niner I've stopped monitoring and not relying on the court portal for accuracy anymore, because I know there have been filings that people find elsewhere and post in the thread that don't show up there. I don't have a clue because it keeps changing so often. Hopefully after all these hearings to move/quash etc it will calm down and there will be one combined fixture in the calendar.

Okay - I'll go ahead & post the hearing for Monday in Madison County for LV then. And "see" if anything pops up in the news...

Monday, January 4, 2021
*Pretrial Conference Hearing (Madison County) (@ am MT) - ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (16) (JJ last seen 9/23/19 & Tylee on 9/9/19, Rexburg; found 6/9/20 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) –*Lori Norene Vallow aka Lori Norene Daybell (46/now 47) arrested (in Kauai, Hawaii) charged (2/20/20) & arraigned (3/6/20) with 2 counts of felony desertion & nonsupport of dependent children (<3 charges dismissed 7/2/20), amended (7/2/20) charged with resisting or obstructing LE, solicitation of a crime & contempt of court. $5M bond. Bond reduced (3/6/20) to $1M. Bond reduced (7/17/20) to $150K. Madison County #CR-33-20-0302
Madison County: Trial set to being on 1/25/21 (thru 1/29/21) @ 9am.
Court info from 7/2/20 thru 7/17/20 reference post #799 here:
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #54

9/21/20 Update: Defense attorney Mark Means filed 2 motions in Lori's case in Madison County: 1) motion for transfer and joinder with her case in Fremont County and 2) motion for venue change. Pretrial hearing on 1/4/21. Trial set to begin on 1/25/21.
Fremont County case – Motions hearing on 1/6/21. Pretrial conference hearing on 6/2/21 & trial set to begin on 7/12/21 thru 8/6/21.
*Chad Guy Daybell – Motions hearing (venue change & dismissal of charges) on 1/6/21. Pretrial conference hearing on 6/2/21 & trial set to begin on 7/12/21 thru 8/6/21.

Monday, January 4, 2021
*Pretrial Conference Hearing (Madison County) (@ am MT) - ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (16) (JJ last seen 9/23/19 & Tylee on 9/9/19, Rexburg; found 6/9/20 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) –*Lori Norene Vallow aka Lori Norene Daybell (46/now 47) arrested (in Kauai, Hawaii) charged (2/20/20) & arraigned (3/6/20) with 2 counts of felony desertion & nonsupport of dependent children (<3 charges dismissed 7/2/20), amended (7/2/20) charged with resisting or obstructing LE, solicitation of a crime & contempt of court. $5M bond. Bond reduced (3/6/20) to $1M. Bond reduced (7/17/20) to $150K. Madison County #CR-33-20-0302
Madison County: Trial set to being on 1/25/21 (thru 1/29/21) @ 9am.
Court info from 7/2/20 thru 7/17/20 reference post #799 here:
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #54

9/21/20 Update: Defense attorney Mark Means filed 2 motions in Lori's case in Madison County: 1) motion for transfer and joinder with her case in Fremont County and 2) motion for venue change. Pretrial hearing on 1/4/21. Trial set to begin on 1/25/21.
Fremont County case – Motions hearing on 1/6/21. Pretrial conference hearing on 6/2/21 & trial set to begin on 7/12/21 thru 8/6/21.
*Chad Guy Daybell – Motions hearing (venue change & dismissal of charges) on 1/6/21. Pretrial conference hearing on 6/2/21 & trial set to begin on 7/12/21 thru 8/6/21.

So the trial is set to begin later this month and they haven’t even been charged with murder yet? I’m a little confused.

So the trial is set to begin later this month and they haven’t even been charged with murder yet? I’m a little confused.

The hearing for today & trial is for:
arrested (in Kauai, Hawaii) charged (2/20/20) & arraigned (3/6/20) with 2 counts of felony desertion & nonsupport of dependent children (<3 charges dismissed 7/2/20), amended (7/2/20) charged with resisting or obstructing LE, solicitation of a crime & contempt of court.
in Madison County.

The hearing for today & trial is for:
arrested (in Kauai, Hawaii) charged (2/20/20) & arraigned (3/6/20) with 2 counts of felony desertion & nonsupport of dependent children (<3 charges dismissed 7/2/20), amended (7/2/20) charged with resisting or obstructing LE, solicitation of a crime & contempt of court.
in Madison County.

Is this going to be shown somewhere?

Hi all, I have been away from here for a couple of months due to struggling with my mental health, I have been relying on some youtube channels that I'm subscribed to to hear about any big updates but I've not seen anything uploaded, has there been any significant updates or findings since last October?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member