Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #55

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, her parents live in the Phoenix area. This was the address she gave when she was arrested on the abandonment charges in Hawaii and later extradited to Idaho.
Thank you! I also remembered that her parents were in AZ, but got confused why would she have Hawaii address on court documents if that was just a temporary address. Also remember it was discussed long ago that her family had some connection to Hawaii, so wondered if they have some property there :rolleyes:

Thank you! I also remembered that her parents were in AZ, but got confused why would she have Hawaii address on court documents if that was just a temporary address. Also remember it was discussed long ago that her family had some connection to Hawaii, so wondered if they have some property there :rolleyes:
I saw something in a program about them buying a condo there???

I can finally shorten these up a bit....

Wednesday, January 6, 2021:
*Motions Hearing (re all charges) for both (@ 9am MT) – ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (16) (JJ last seen 9/23/19 & Tylee on 9/9/19, Rexburg; found 6/9/20 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) – *Chad Guy Daybell (51/now 52) arrested & charged (6/9/20) & arraigned (8/21/20) with 2 felony counts of destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence & concealing remains. Plead not guilty. $1M bond. Fremont County
*Charged
(7/1/20) & arraigned (8/21/20) with 2 felony counts of conspiracy to commit concealment, destruction or alteration of evidence. Plead not guilty. Bond stays at $1M. Fremont County
Trial set to begin 7/12/21 thru 8/6/21 all @ 9am
Court info from 6/10/20 thru 12/9/20 reference post #224 here:
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #55

12/17/20 Update: Closed motions hearing re Attorney Means filing regarding DA Woods & DA woods filed motion to seal certain Vallow-Daybell evidence on 12/18/20. Hearings for change of trial location & dismissal of charges on 1/6/21.
12/17/20 Update: Closed motions hearing re Attorney Means filing regarding DA Woods & DA woods filed motion to seal certain Vallow-Daybell evidence on 12/18/20. 12/17/20: Defense attorney Mark Means filed Specific request of Discovery pursuant to Idaho Criminal Rule 16. Defendant's Waiver of Statutory Right to Speedy Trial & Declared Defendant's Waiver of Statutory Right to Speedy Trial.
12/18/20 Update: District Judge Steven Boyce ordered an affidavit filed Wednesday be sealed & that “any further proposed affidavits or exhibits in support of the joint motions to disqualify be SEALED until further order of this court". 12/18/20: Defense attorney Means filed Defendant's Motion for Judicial Protection Order. Basically asked for DA Woods to be taken off the case until the hearing about the motion for his dismissal. 12/28/20 Update: Judge Steven W. Boyce: Orders regarding 12/18/20 Hearings: The court had a closed expedited hearing on the State's Motion for Judicial Protective Order (filed 12/16/20). Upon review of the motion & arguments of counsel & in consideration of the record herein, and the for the reasons stated at the hearing, the Court DENIES the State's Motion. Further heard Defendant Vallow's Motion for Judicial Protective Order (filed 12/18/20). Upon review of the motion & arguments of counsel & consideration of the record herein, and for the reasons stated at the hearing, the Court DENIES Vallow's Motion. Also the Court heard argument on Defendants' joint Motions to Extend Time on Motion to Dismiss. Based upon the stipulation of all parties at the hearing, the Motions to Extend Time is GRANTED. By further stipulation of the parties, the Court will vacate the hearing on Defendants' joint Motions to Change Venue scheduled on 1/6/21. The Defendants' joint Motions to Disqualify Prosecuting Attorney will now be held on 1/6/21. Defense (Daybell) requested an in-person hearing. But due to COVID Judge says hearing will be conducted remotely via Zoom. Defense (Daybell) also requested that the 1/6/21 hearing be closed. But defendant Vallow objects to closure of hearing. The Court has taken that issue under advisement & the parties by submit written supplement argument and/or authority on the issue of closing the hearing and must be submitted by 5pm, 12/30/20.

*Lori Norene Vallow aka Lori Norene Daybell (46/now 47) arrested (in Kauai, Hawaii), Charged (6/30/20) with 2 counts of conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence. Bond set at $1M. Fremont County
Trial set to begin on 7/12/21 thru 8/6/21 all @ 9am
Court info from 3/5/20 thru 11/13/20 reference post #224 here:
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #55

12/16/20: According to court documents, Vallow's lawyer, Mark Means, is accusing special counsel Robert Wood of having committed prosecutorial misconduct, based on an audio recording made in October 2020 between Wood & Vallow's biological sister, Summer Shiflet, that was recently discovered, in addition to an audio recording that was made at around the same time between Wood & Zulema Pastenes, who was the wife of the late Alex Cox. Means accused Wood of violating Vallow's due process rights by engaging in what Means describes as "coercive, unduly influence, coaching, & intimidating tactics" to manipulate material witness or witnesses to the case. In addition, Means accused Wood of violating professional rules, and that the misconduct could be construed as criminal acts under laws against witness tampering & witness intimidation. The motion, dated Dec. 15, 2020 was filed with the District Court of the Seventh Judicial District of the State of Idaho. Defense attorney Means files motion to dismiss & motion for transfer of trial. Motions hearing on 1/6/21.
12/17/20 Update: Closed motions hearing re Attorney Means filing regarding DA Woods & DA woods filed motion to seal certain Vallow-Daybell evidence on 12/18/20. 12/17/20: Defense attorney Mark Means filed Specific request of Discovery pursuant to Idaho Criminal Rule 16. Defendant's Waiver of Statutory Right to Speedy Trial & Declared Defendant's Waiver of Statutory Right to Speedy Trial.
12/18/20 Update: District Judge Steven Boyce ordered an affidavit filed Wednesday be sealed & that “any further proposed affidavits or exhibits in support of the joint motions to disqualify be SEALED until further order of this court". 12/18/20: Defense attorney Means filed Defendant's Motion for Judicial Protection Order. Basically asked for DA Woods to be taken off the case until the hearing about the motion for his dismissal.
12/28/20 Update: Judge Steven W. Boyce: Orders regarding 12/18/20 Hearings: The court had a closed expedited hearing on the State's Motion for Judicial Protective Order (filed 12/16/20). Upon review of the motion & arguments of counsel & in consideration of the record herein, and the for the reasons stated at the hearing, the Court DENIES the State's Motion. Further heard Defendant Vallow's Motion for Judicial Protective Order (filed 12/18/20). Upon review of the motion & arguments of counsel & consideration of the record herein, and for the reasons stated at the hearing, the Court DENIES Vallow's Motion. Also the Court heard argument on Defendants' joint Motions to Extend Time on Motion to Dismiss. Based upon the stipulation of all parties at the hearing, the Motions to Extend Time is GRANTED. By further stipulation of the parties, the Court will vacate the hearing on Defendants' joint Motions to Change Venue scheduled on 1/6/21. The Defendants' joint Motions to Disqualify Prosecuting Attorney will now be held on 1/6/21. Defense (Daybell) requested an in-person hearing. But due to COVID Judge says hearing will be conducted remotely via Zoom. Defense (Daybell) also requested that the 1/6/21 hearing be closed. But defendant Vallow objects to closure of hearing. The Court has taken that issue under advisement & the parties by submit written supplement argument and/or authority on the issue of closing the hearing and must be submitted by 5pm, 12/30/20.
Madison County: Pretrial conference hearing on 8/17/21 & trial set to begin on 8/30/21 (thru 9/3/21 @ 9am).

I can never get over how long trials take — often with the defendants serving serious jail time. In LV’s case, I got no problem with that.

That thought goes through my head every time I start to log into this thread!!!! This was the first case I have ever followed on websleuths.... and in the thick of it all, there was no way you could even keep up with the posts!!!!

I think I was hoping we would still have some more "tv drama surprises"... like Tammy's autopsy results, or one of them flipping, or Melani P getting arrested, "murder charges"....

No, rented it. Close to where she lived with Charles before moving to Arizona. Also a rental. She and Charles never bought a house together. Also never owned furniture or household goods to any extent.

Right. Lots of Cox family travel to Hawaii over the years, and Lori/Charles and Lori/Chad...........
but I have never found any ownership.

I find the whole Cox family (LVD & niece Melanie included) a bit strange in that they do not value owning property, furnishings, stability, etc. It seems that many of them are just ready to up and move with a suitcase at any given moment. Maybe this was a "bug out" mentality that they all grew up with given the years of troubles Lori's family had with the IRS and other agencies threatening to take their home. I have encountered individuals who are like this but it seems to be more prevalent within this entire family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!