Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But clearly we know that Charles had many flaw with money, partners, money management etc. But we still feel the goodness in him.
I feel this way about both Joe and Charles... because I feel the source of a great deal of their angst came from our one and only.

I wonder if Annie and Kay ever discussed their brothers in the way we are.
Ultimately they were all nice people (at least to some, like their family and friends) who also had flaws. Only some of the flaws were hidden and they were more deadly than others.

I believe that Tylee's aunt is an allowed source and has one of the most comprehensive sourced blogs/timelines.

I don't need to repeat the words used but you will find the particular tweet regarding the condition of her remains at this link dated June 26, 2020.
She states the remains were dismembered along with other information.

https://twitter.com/AnnieCushing/with_replies

The comprehensive timeline at this link.

Timeline of Events Around the Disappearance of Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow - Annielytics.com

Can't find a June 26th tweet. Is it still there?

Ted Bundy is the comparison that comes to mind for both CD and (even more so) LVD. Charming, affable, funny... and if you find yourself alone with them... coldly murderous. Scares the living bejeezus out of me.

I agree with the Bundy comparison to LVD, she's attractive, comes across initially as gracious and kind, but then her true colors come out.

I don't quite see CD that way, however. He's incredibly dowdy and unattractive, slug-like actually, so he's not going to have that charismatic effect upon meeting him. I think he only appeals to weak people who are into cult-type ideology. JMOO

But clearly we know that Charles had many flaw with money, partners, money management etc. But we still feel the goodness in him.
I feel this way about both Joe and Charles... because I feel the source of a great deal of their angst came from our one and only.

I wonder if Annie and Kay ever discussed their brothers in the way we are.

I would doubt it as it has nothing at all to do with murder, as I've seen supported as such on these threads. Focus has been on the evil serial killers.

Nothing at all to even discuss, even if MSM has mentioned, as to the victims is happening nor should. MOO

I have a question and if I'm not allowed to ask it -- please delete this post. I admit to not having had time to read all threads completely so perhaps this was addressed and I just missed it. I'm wondering about JJ. Recently, a poster said someone (CV?) tried to keep him a secret for his first couple of years?

Also, the media has said Kay is JJ's grandmother, but Charles is Kay's brother, right? Or, am I wrong on that? So, wouldn't Kay be JJ's aunt? I can't wrap my head around that. It's like there's a mystery that surrounds JJ but no one knows what it is.

I could be 100% wrong, however. JMOO

I have a question and if I'm not allowed to ask it -- please delete this post. I admit to not having had time to read all threads completely so perhaps this was addressed and I just missed it. I'm wondering about JJ. Recently, a poster said someone (CV?) tried to keep him a secret for his first couple of years?

Also, the media has said Kay is JJ's grandmother, but Charles is Kay's brother, right? Or, am I wrong on that? So, wouldn't Kay be JJ's aunt? I can't wrap my head around that. It's like there's a mystery that surrounds JJ but no one knows what it is.

JJ was adopted by CV, and KW and LW are his biological grandparents. The poster mentioned above (who claimed to know LV, JR, CV and TR, but not verified by admins) wrote that no one knew about this adoption for several years, even though her daughter was close friend of TR and would visit often.

JJ is the son of Kay Woodcocks daughter. He was legally adopted by Charles and Lori Vallow. Kay Woodcock is JJ's biological Grandmother. Kay never had any legal standing for custody for JJ, as an adopted child. Nor did Kay even have a legal right to ongoing contact with JJ.

JJ was adopted by CV, and KW and LW are his biological grandparents. The poster mentioned above (who claimed to know LV, JR, CV and TR, but not verified by admins) wrote that no one knew about this adoption for several years, even though her daughter was close friend of TR and would visit often.

Thank you. That must mean JJ was the biological son of one of KW and LW's children. Maybe JJ's mother (or father) was young and not married so CV stepped up. I've heard similar scenarios before.

JJ is the son of Kay Woodcocks daughter. He was legally adopted by Charles and Lori Vallow. Kay Woodcock is JJ's biological Grandmother. Kay never had any legal standing for custody for JJ, as an adopted child. Nor did Kay even have a legal right to ongoing contact with JJ.

Thank you. It seems as though Kay would have more of a legal right to adopt than CV and LV, since Kay was the maternal grandmother, and CV was just an uncle.

Thank you. That must mean JJ was the biological son of one of KW and LW's children. Maybe JJ's mother (or father) was young and not married so CV stepped up. I've heard similar scenarios before.
"The Woodcocks cared for J.J. for 10 months after he was born to Kay’s son and his girlfriend. The Woodcocks continued caring for him until Kay’s late brother, Charles Vallow, and Lori Vallow asked to adopt him.

[...] Following J.J.’s adoption, Charles and Lori agreed to have the Woodcocks continue as J.J.’s grandparents."

more to read at link Woodcocks seek temporary custody of grandson J.J. Vallow

Well the strategy of keeping quiet and not answering any questions about JJ & Tylee worked for a short while for them. Time is no longer on CD & LVD's side as all of the data, the forensics, the links in each puzzle are coming together now with 65 + cell phones data, GPS (on everyone of those phones I would imagine) and bank purchases, etc. come to light.
Seriously any bets on when they begin to "see the light" that they will never walk free in society again?
Option 1) The gravity of the situation hit when the children's remains were uncovered.
Option 2) The "holy crap" moment hit when the charges were read against CD in court.
Option 3) July 23, 2020
Option 4) Upon conclusion of trial(s)
Option 5) . . . .
If Arias's "reality" is any model, they will never catch a clue that they will never be free. Either going into trial or coming out of it. These are people who have never faced consequences. Unlikely they believe they will now. Watch them try to cop a plea for something minor. Watch them try to get TV interviews to "tell their side of the story." Watch them ooze smugness during trial. Watch LVD try to play every game in the book; she's already tried just moving (to Hawaii) when things got too hot for her in one spot; she'd been doing this all her life.
IMO LVD will be difficult to manage in prison, too. Born again Diane Downs.

On that score, I wonder what games LVD is playing in jail right now. She'll have more latitude in jail than in prison. If Arias is any example, she'll turn jail into her fiefdom. Shudder.

If Alex quit his job in mid-August, IMO he might have known he was about to move to another state. How long did he hold that job? Alex's role as an enforcer was crucial for Lori and Chad. They had him follow Lori to Rexburg so he could help them execute their evil plan. And then what? I'd like to know who and when called Alex a zombie.

Lori told MG that her initial plan was for Chad to move to Arizona to be with her (presumably after Tammy's death). Disappearing her children without it being noticed would have been much more difficult there. IMO they planned the children's demise while still in Arizona. Cutting off JJ's contact with Kay and getting rid of the dog were among the first steps.
So ugly.

I agree with the Bundy comparison to LVD, she's attractive, comes across initially as gracious and kind, but then her true colors come out.

I don't quite see CD that way, however. He's incredibly dowdy and unattractive, slug-like actually, so he's not going to have that charismatic effect upon meeting him. I think he only appeals to weak people who are into cult-type ideology. JMOO

I don't quite agree with the comparison to Ted Bundy for either of them. Bundy's killings were tied to sexual excitement or a fetish.

While described as "attractive" by the women whom he did not murder, his victims were women who would not have looked twice at him "that way", or considered him for a sexual partner. His victims were above him in attractiveness level. I don't see a valid comparison between him and LV or CD, either one.

The motivation and psychology of Bundy's crimes are not the same.

CV would have been JJ's biological great-uncle, adoptive father. Just think if your brother adopted your grandchild.

38 and 39 speak of finding bones and then finding more bones. Some were charred. I guess the wording leaves me to assume they were separated.

But "dismembered" implies limbs that were cut off, not something that happened as the result of a body being burned. The terminology is ambiguous because the word itself is not used in the APC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018