Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. It seems as though Kay would have more of a legal right to adopt than CV and LV, since Kay was the maternal grandmother, and CV was just an uncle.
Kay and her husband agreed to let CV and Lori to adopt JJ. Kay at that time was under impression that Lori was a good mother. And of course CV was her brother. CV asked to adopt JJ. Kay and Larry didn't have to agree, but they felt CV and Lori would be better suited to adopt JJ. I don't think it was yet known at the time of adoption that JJ was autistic. Autism is not usually diagnosed as early as 10 months.

JJ is the son of Kay Woodcocks daughter. He was legally adopted by Charles and Lori Vallow. Kay Woodcock is JJ's biological Grandmother. Kay never had any legal standing for custody for JJ, as an adopted child. Nor did Kay even have a legal right to ongoing contact with JJ.
I believe it's Kay's son who is the father of JJ. Both biological parents were addicted to drugs, according to Kay and Larry. JJ went to Kay and Larry right from the hospital. Therefore, they could have adopted him themselves. According to Kay, Charles wanted children so he asked Kay and Larry if he could adopt JJ. They agreed. But they certainly could have refused and adopted him themselves. But Larry is much older than Kay, and they felt that Charles and Lori would make a good choice of adoptive parents.

So, um... they weren't aware that Hawaii has been under US jurisdiction for 122 years now, and an actual state for 61 of those?

Do you recall MP in the context of moving to Ammon said something about "jurisdicition"? Apparently AC was well aware that an investigation can get mixed up when it crosses state lines.

I was specifically speaking about Mexico when I said out of the jurisdiction of the U. S.; but everyone from the first scattered out of ID, then LV and CD made an attempt to get out of the States, IMO.

I think she's referring to the part about being tortured. Nate Eaton retracted the part from Nancy Grace show where he erroneously stated that Tylee was dismembered before death.

He said pre-mortem, but I wonder if he really meant post-mortem. He said he was sleep deprived during the Nancy Grace interview.

ETA: and the confusion over the ambiguous meaning of the word "dismember".

Do you recall MP in the context of moving to Ammon said something about "jurisdicition"? Apparently AC was well aware that an investigation can get mixed up when it crosses state lines.

I was specifically speaking about Mexico when I said out of the jurisdiction of the U. S.; but everyone from the first scattered out of ID, then LV and CD made an attempt to get out of the States, IMO.
A move from Rexburg to Ammon (suggested to MP) would mean crossing county lines.

He said pre-mortem, but I wonder if he really meant post-mortem. He said he was sleep deprived during the Nancy Grace interview.

ETA: and the confusion over the ambiguous meaning of the word "dismember".
I think the question here is, does Nate have additional info about this or he just interpreted the court documents? IMO it's the latter.

I think the question here is, does Nate have additional info about this or he just interpreted the court documents? IMO it's the latter.

That's what I thought - that he deduced this information from the APC.
"Was dismembered", can be taken as a verb, or as a descriptive term.

I think NE was trying to be sensitive to the condition/description of Tylee's body when it was found; but it was apparently taken by many that there was a specific action taken; whereas it could also mean it was the result of the fire.

WARNING GRAPHIC
I think Nate got insider info from LEO on the ground. He has been first responder (or someone on his team) on nearly every event in this case. I think he may have spoken too early - not realizing that the "dismemberment" part wasn't being released yet. It could be someone's interpretation of when they removed the bones, when it was an artifact of stirring burning the body. I do think that LEO searching in the firepit is more evidence they were looking for missing pieces of bone or teeth. We know 1 body was burned (we assume that to be Tylee) and the burning would happen in the firepit & CD confirmed burning that day.
It makes sense to me that whoever did the burning might try and stir the fire to get it to burn hotter - especially over specific evidence they would want to hide, destroy, or cover up.

WARNING GRAPHIC
I think Nate got insider info from LEO on the ground. He has been first responder (or someone on his team) on nearly every event in this case. I think he may have spoken too early - not realizing that the "dismemberment" part wasn't being released yet. It could be someone's interpretation of when they removed the bones, when it was an artifact of stirring burning the body. I do think that LEO searching in the firepit is more evidence they were looking for missing pieces of bone or teeth. We know 1 body was burned (we assume that to be Tylee) and the burning would happen in the firepit & CD confirmed burning that day.
It makes sense to me that whoever did the burning might try and stir the fire to get it to burn hotter - especially over specific evidence they would want to hide, destroy, or cover up.

Right. I don't know why this seems less heinous than the thought of using a saw or ax for dismemberment. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli