Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING GRAPHIC
I think Nate got insider info from LEO on the ground. He has been first responder (or someone on his team) on nearly every event in this case. I think he may have spoken too early - not realizing that the "dismemberment" part wasn't being released yet. It could be someone's interpretation of when they removed the bones, when it was an artifact of stirring burning the body. I do think that LEO searching in the firepit is more evidence they were looking for missing pieces of bone or teeth. We know 1 body was burned (we assume that to be Tylee) and the burning would happen in the firepit & CD confirmed burning that day.
It makes sense to me that whoever did the burning might try and stir the fire to get it to burn hotter - especially over specific evidence they would want to hide, destroy, or cover up.
IMO the firepit was emptied after they burned (or attempted to burn) the body. Multiple big bonfires were reported by neighbors after Tammy's death and in spring. I doubt there was much evidence left from 9/9.

I am wondering how long Tammy suspected CD of having an affair. I know I have no link or proof but I swear there is just no way CD could have kept his walks around BYU w/LVD on the down low for very long without someone who knows TD who would feel compelled to tell their friend. CD & TD had spent enough time in their home/ward/community to establish long lasting relationships. CD put himself out there w/podcasts & books and conferences so that people would recognize him even if they didn't have a close relationship. I know MG & JR mentioned how uncomfortable they were with how close CD & LVD appeared while TD was still alive.
JMO
Imo other than people he knew from his neighborhood or ward or those who followed/read his books he really wasn’t well known. He might have had books but he certainly wasn’t a popular author (I am an avid reader of all genres but didn’t hear of him until this case). All jmo

IMO the firepit was emptied after they burned (or attempted to burn) the body. Multiple big bonfires were reported by neighbors after Tammy's death and in spring. I doubt there was much evidence left from 9/9.
I am confused in the Bbm part.
I have never emptied a firepit - we just keep adding more on and burning. It would appear really weird to me if I were one of CD's kids or wife to look out and see him digging up the firepit to empty it somewhere else on the property. It is just charred dirt below I would imagine (not a concrete floor to the firepit).

Imo other than people he knew from his neighborhood or ward or those who followed/read his books he really wasn’t well known. He might have had books but he certainly wasn’t a popular author (I am an avid reader of all genres but didn’t hear of him until this case). All jmo
It would only take 1 person to recognize him & speak up. (IMO)

I find this whole idea of "taking walks around a track to keep your affair secret" bizarre. Who DOES that? Was there something special about the BYU track? If BYU was an it place, why not a tête à tête in the library? The student union?
Here are 100 walks/hikes within 100 miles of Rexburg: 100 Hikes within 100 Miles of Rexburg - Explore Rexburg
There's a nature park in town....
Or....genius thought... they could have spent their valuable time scouting locations for their heavenly tents for the 144k camping couples minus LVD, CD, and pals, since they weren't into camping, tents, or all that icky stuff. Come to think of it, maybe they were scouting the arena...
All things aside, the indoor track at byui is a pretty good walking place by locals and students or faculty. But I don’t think it was about scouting a place for them. I think it was about pushing boundaries. Sneaking around in public if you will. All jmo

I have never emptied a firepit - we just keep adding more on and burning. It would appear really weird to me if I were one of CD's kids or wife to look out and see him digging up the firepit to empty it somewhere else on the property. It is just charred dirt below I would imagine (not a concrete floor to the firepit).

Some people use wood ash in their gardens. I have a small outdoor fireplace, with a chimney. I do have to empty the ash as it accumulates.

Years ago I had a girlfriend. She and her husband had not lived together for several years, but were still married. They cheated on each other, but kept it from each other.

She was meeting a boyfriend at a park, when a photographer for the local paper thought they looked so sweet walking on the flower garden path holding hands, that he snapped their photo from the back. Still totally recognizable, and one of the funnier things I've ever seen in the paper!

All things aside, the indoor track at byui is a pretty good walking place by locals and students or faculty. But I don’t think it was about scouting a place for them. I think it was about pushing boundaries. Sneaking around in public if you will. All jmo

Yeah, and showing off for MG!

It would have been even weirder if one of the relatives discovered something unexpected in the firepit. IMO they (the perps) would have been careful to remove what was left and perhaps burn some more wood afterwards.

That’s true. But a visit during the middle of the day to the indoor track isn’t a packed place. It’s mostly busy before 8 am, between 12-1, and after 5 pm during the week and on Saturday it’s a steady stream of people. All jmo

I’m confused by that comment. If MP or even Lori had moved to Ammon, their legal problems wouldn’t just disappear. Jmo

No, but it prolongs the process. Just like AC leaving AZ before any investigation could be made into the death of CV. Things get lost in paperwork and are no longer a top priority. A new jurisdiction has to begin all over again.

Some people use wood ash in their gardens. I have a small outdoor fireplace, with a chimney. I do have to empty the ash as it accumulates.
Would Sept or Oct be the time to add wood ash to a garden, just before the snowfall? I have never done it but my soil is not acidic (assuming they are looking for the alkalinity of wood ash). I would agree with dumping ashes from a fireplace or chimenea as they accumulate and reduce the amount of burning space if you don't clean them out, but there would be no need if it is just open dirt ground with cinderblocks surrounding it to contain the embers. imo

Sorry is a double post...Annie Cushing (Tylee's Aunt) VIDEOS in link

https://twitter.com/AnnieCushing/status/1276975234936160256
Working on my next story time, featuring
@ChandlerPolice
. But this deserves its own tweet. #TyleeRyan wasn't included in the welfare check because Det Moffat didn't think she was minor enough. She never made it to her 17th birthday. Even if she had, minor is < 18. #lorivallow

·
19h

Replying to
@AnnieCushing
and
@ChandlerPolice
Even the affidavit of probable cause for #ChadDaybell got #TyleeRyan's age wrong. #lorivallow #doomsdaymom

There's no evidence they ever even did a background check on him. But
@GilbertPolice
ran Charles' bgc when he was, you know, a victim.

Q6lyc2zz

Body cam footage of Charles Vallow in Gilbert
On Gilbert PD body cam footage, Charles Vallow is seen talking to officers, claiming that his then-wife, Lori Vallow, locked him out of the house. This was f...
youtube.com

https://twitter.com/AnnieCushing/status/1276979814101061632
I will be posting regularly from my Twitter.

Would Sept or Oct be the time to add wood ash to a garden, just before the snowfall? I have never done it but my soil is not acidic (assuming they are looking for the alkalinity of wood ash). I would agree with dumping ashes from a fireplace or chimenea as they accumulate and reduce the amount of burning space if you don't clean them out, but there would be no need if it is just open dirt ground with cinderblocks surrounding it to contain the embers. imo

I don't know, I'm not an avid enough gardener to know what time of year is appropriate. It would be a great way to scatter any small pieces left over around if anyone, per chance, decided to rake the fire pit.

I don't know, I'm not an avid enough gardener to know what time of year is appropriate. It would be a great way to scatter any small pieces left over around if anyone, per chance, decided to rake the fire pit.
WARNING!!!

I think the pieces would have been pretty large, there just wasn't time for there to be small bits, as there would have been with a large fire over a long period of time. MOO

WARNING!!!

I think the pieces would have been pretty large, there just wasn't time for there to be small bits, as there would have been with a large fire over a long period of time. MOO

But if multiple burns were subsequently performed with wood, trash, and animal bones.......those larger pieces that escaped burial would at least be harder to find, I would think. IMO

ETA: I imagine Tammy's bedding and personal affects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli