Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 21 posts to this thread by Annie Cushing ...Tylee's Aunt.
If you click the hyper link you can follow the entire thread.

https://twitter.com/AnnieCushing/status/1278008913900732416

Annie Cushing

@AnnieCushing

DAY 2: Someone from the cult group [allegedly] wrote an email that was removed from one subreddit and then republished. I believe it's authentic because it addressed facts that hadn't been released to the public yet: https://bit.ly/reddit-email

. #lorivallowstory #lorivallow (1/21)
EbxfRf1WkAAd-Cn

EbxiRJ9X0AAlobk
This is the so-called "zombie email" that has been published simultaneously (in early February) on YouTube and that were weren't allowed to discuss here. The background of the email is explained elsewhere. It is basically MG's account of the case.

https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1278001169797754880
As we reported, two new charges officially filed in Fremont County, ID. Vallow will appear in court at 4:30 MST today. #fox10phoenix
Quote Tweet

WuLjLj7v_normal.jpg

Justin Lum
@jlumfox10
· 14h
BREAKING: New charges filed against Lori Vallow per source. Two counts of conspiracy to conceal, alter or destroy evidence. Remains of her kids JJ and Tylee were found on her husband’s property June 9. #fox10phoenix

9:23 AM · Jun 30, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
I would love an updated mug shot!

Annie Cushing

@AnnieCushing

DAY 2: Someone from the cult group [allegedly] wrote an email that was removed from one subreddit and then republished. I believe it's authentic because it addressed facts that hadn't been released to the public yet: https://bit.ly/reddit-email

EbxfRf1WkAAd-Cn

EbxiRJ9X0AAlobk

Be careful what you believe from any source that is not verified. Mods, please leave this reply because it is important for people to stop running after every bit of news that seems to fit the narrative. I cannot confirm or deny the authenticity of this alleged email from the unknown source. Even so, some things about are factually impossible. Even though this is again shared by Annie Cushing, it's not verified.
I have addressed the same email message once posted to a YouTube channel earlier:
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

The very first paragraph of this alleged email is factually incorrect:
"They met Technically Sept 23 2019 [sic], through Jason Mow at temple. Chad was told around that time by one of the 3 Nephites, Mathoni, that a special woman would come into his life."
The email then proceeds to outline events in their relationship in 2018. Obviously 2019 is inaccurate and should be 2018. However, September 23, 2018 was a Sunday. How could JM introduce CD to LV at the Temple on a day it was closed? Further, from my earlier remark on this same subject:
"September 23, 2018 was also a Sunday wherein Chad would have been in ward council (2nd and 4th Sundays of the month) in the early morning and then three hours of church (2-hour church wasn't announced until 2 weeks later and implemented the following January). The earliest he could have left for Arizona would be noon. Driving would not get him there until September 24th. Flying would have been unlikely as well because it would be more expensive from Idaho Falls if there was a flight or time consuming to drive 4+ hours to SLC and fly from there. Either way. Chad did not meet Lori Vallow at the temple on September 23, 2018."

This and the fact that 'Chad was excommunicated in October/November 2019' seem to keep creeping into the dialogue of this case on social media. Both are simply not true. How much of the hearsay and rumor are not true?

Please understand my intentions. This is a horrific series of crimes. Those guilty should be found out and prosecuted. Our hearts and prayers are in behalf of those who have and are suffering from the evil acts committed here. Let's stick to the facts which are serious and sad enough. We don't need to sensationalize things. It's bad enough as it is.

Deleted, something went wrong and my phones dying.

Since November 26, 2019, the Rexburg Police Department has been involved in the search for JJ Vallow, DOB: 5/25/2012, (hereinafter JJ) and Tylee Ryan, DOB: 9/24/2002 (hereinafter Tylee). The search for these children began when Kay Woodcock, JJ’s grandmother, called Gilbert Arizona Police to report that she had not had any contact with JJ for several months. Gilbert Police contacted the Detective Ray Hermosillo of the Rexburg Police Department (RPD) due to the RPD helping the Gilbert Police with an investigation in which JJ’s and Tylee’s mother, cousin, and uncle were persons of interest. https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22-20-838/Affidavit of Probable Cause.pdf

This can be considered an official statement that MBP was a POI, correct?

Annie Cushing

@AnnieCushing

EbxfRf1WkAAd-Cn

EbxiRJ9X0AAlobk

oh wow... these adult "children" are messed up JMO

Be careful what you believe from any source that is not verified. Mods, please leave this reply because it is important for people to stop running after every bit of news that seems to fit the narrative. I cannot confirm or deny the authenticity of this alleged email from the unknown source. Even so, some things about are factually impossible. Even though this is again shared by Annie Cushing, it's not verified.
I have addressed the same email message once posted to a YouTube channel earlier:
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

"They met Technically Sept 23 2019 [sic], through Jason Mow at temple. Chad was told around that time by one of the 3 Nephites, Mathoni, that a special woman would come into his life."
The email then proceeds to outline events in their relationship in 2018. Obviously 2019 is inaccurate and should be 2018. However, September 23, 2018 was a Sunday. How could JM introduce CD to LV at the Temple on a day it was closed? Further, from my earlier remark on this same subject:
"September 23, 2018 was also a Sunday wherein Chad would have been in ward council (2nd and 4th Sundays of the month) in the early morning and then three hours of church (2-hour church wasn't announced until 2 weeks later and implemented the following January). The earliest he could have left for Arizona would be noon. Driving would not get him there until September 24th. Flying would have been unlikely as well because it would be more expensive from Idaho Falls if there was a flight or time consuming to drive 4+ hours to SLC and fly from there. Either way. Chad did not meet Lori Vallow at the temple on September 23, 2018."

This and the fact that 'Chad was excommunicated in October/November 2019' seem to keep creeping into the dialogue of this case on social media. Both are simply not true. How much of the hearsay and rumor are not true?

Please understand my intentions. This is a horrific series of crimes. Those guilty should be found out and prosecuted. Our hearts and prayers are in behalf of those who have and are suffering from the evil acts committed here. Let's stick to the facts which are serious and sad enough. We don't need to sensationalize things. It's bad enough as it is.
I agree that by allowing Annie Cushing's Twitter on WS, sources that are otherwise not allowed here (SM and other unverified info) will be introduced. She isn't bound by journalistic standards.

That said, the aforementioned letter isn't a police report or a news article. I don't expect every detail to be accurate.

I agree that by allowing Annie Cushing's Twitter on WS, sources that are otherwise not allowed here (SM and other unverified info) will be introduced. She isn't bound by journalistic standards.

That said, the aforementioned letter isn't a police report or a news article. I don't expect every detail to be accurate.
Thank you. You said it better than I did.

Since November 26, 2019, the Rexburg Police Department has been involved in the search for JJ Vallow, DOB: 5/25/2012, (hereinafter JJ) and Tylee Ryan, DOB: 9/24/2002 (hereinafter Tylee). The search for these children began when Kay Woodcock, JJ’s grandmother, called Gilbert Arizona Police to report that she had not had any contact with JJ for several months. Gilbert Police contacted the Detective Ray Hermosillo of the Rexburg Police Department (RPD) due to the RPD helping the Gilbert Police with an investigation in which JJ’s and Tylee’s mother, cousin, and uncle were persons of interest. https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22-20-838/Affidavit of Probable Cause.pdf

This can be considered an official statement that MBP was a POI, correct?
That is a reference to the investigation of BB's shooting, not JJ and Tylee.

Did anyone notice, in the probable cause affidavit (clause 46) it says that similar paneling was found in Chad's barn.

06/29/2020 Probable Cause Affidavit of Detective Ron Ball
It didn't say that in CDs. So was that added after the search yesterday? or would that have to be there before in order to perform the search? I get iffy on some of the legal steps.

Maybe Chad did not attend church on Sept. 23, 2018. The LDS church keeps attendance records so LE could or maybe already have checked that out. MOO Even though the temple was closed on Sun. , the trio could have met on the temple grounds. Plenty of people who cannot go into the temple yet, go to the grounds to pray. Especially couples who go and pray to get confirmation that they should get married. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamadeadhead