Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody may have already noted this, but there's no new information here regarding LV specifically -- the basis for new charges stated in the new APC from Ron Ball is the conflicting statements/lies we were already aware of from LV to RPD. The main new information is positive ID of JJ by Det. Ball (in person during autopsy) and by BB (via a photo), and the positive ID of TR's irregular jawline from orthodontic records.

@gumchew Check out all the zombie references in LV’s arrest affidavit paragraphs 18-23 (dated 06/29/20) confirms LE has electronic communications “made by LV and CD” (last sentence of paragraph 20) and IMO is setting up the motive for the murders of CV and the children.

Also, something else occurred to me from paragraph 63...see my previous post (quoted below)
LV Affidavit dated June 29, 2020:
63. Alex Cox performed at least the following overt acts in furtherance of the aforementioned conspiracy...
b. Transported JJ Vallow from Madison County, Idaho to Chad Daybell’s property in Fremont County on September 23, 2019.

Did anyone else catch this? No mention of Alex transporting Tylee to CD’s.

Did LV take Tylee to CD’s or go with AxC on September 9?

Your thoughts?

It's interesting that BB, who was someone somewhat away from this case, was asked to identify JJ as opposed to those like the Woodcocks or perhaps even Annie. Being family, it would have also been interesting to see how MP would have reacted.
It would have also been interesting how MG would have reacted if she had been the one asked, but her not being family, maybe it wasn't an option.

Last edited:
LV Affidavit dated June 29, 2020:
63. Alex Cox performed at least the following overt acts in furtherance of the aforementioned conspiracy...
b. Transported JJ Vallow from Madison County, Idaho to Chad Daybell’s property in Fremont County on September 23, 2019.

Did anyone else catch this? No mention of Alex transporting Tylee to CD’s.

Did LV take Tylee to CD’s or go with AxC on September 9?
Maybe LE is dealing with the fates of the children one at a time. We don't know if they tracked AC's phone back to earlier in September.

I don't think we can, because she has not (as far as I am aware) been stated as being a POI in this particular case (the missing children).
I don't think so either because it didn't come directly from the LE department. But according to this document she is a POI involving the children. Source is in quote linked. But, it would be great if Justin plans to clarify that. (caveat...I haven't caught up reading, sorry if I missed something)

106079708_1638302992999378_6829045903416044107_n-jpg.253397

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
7 mins ·
BOUDREAUX CASE: Brandon Boudreaux has just filed a few responses in the custody battle with Melani Pawlowski, Lori Vallow’s niece.

Here are my takeaways from the new documents. Pages 1-3 show an affidavit of Gilbert PD detective Ryan Pillar. He’s investigating the murder attempt on Boudreaux from 10/2/19. In the affidavit, he calls Pawlowski a “person of interest” and not a suspect in the case. Pillar says Boudreaux never kept his or his children’s whereabouts from law enforcement. In October, Boudreaux was informed there were concerns over his and his kids’ safety. The day after the shooting, Pillar made contact with Pawlowski to let her know what happened. On 10/16/19, Pillar says Pawlowski contacted him regarding her kids but never again after that.

On page 4 in this post, Boudreaux cites Madison County Prosecutor Rob Wood who is the special prosecutor in both cases against Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell. He says Wood calls Pawlowski a person of interest in other felonious acts as well as the disappearance of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan who are both now dead.

Important to note there is a protection ordered petitioned by Natalie Pawlowski against her ex-husband Ian (now married to Melani). The order protects their two kids and Ian can only have supervised parenting time. Documents say since the renewed Protection Order on 6/5/20, Ian has not had any contact with his kids.

In another response, Brandon Boudreaux says Melanie Gibb (Lori Vallow’s former best friend) was told by Pawlowski that two of her own kids are “zombies.” Gibb is supposed to testify in the case. According to Boudreaux, Gibb also tells him Pawlowski allegedly said he went from “dark” to “zombie” and that he was once in Hitler’s tight group of friends when Hitler was alive.

The next hearing is set for July 1 in Maricopa County Family Court

**I am disgusted with this entire group and now add in a Hitler reference! MOO

I have a gut feeling that someone is talking. Seems more than a coincidence that Lori was charged hrs after another search warrant. They needed something from Chad's home to confirm the charges, something specific. Chad would be the most likely talker since he would know what was at his home that police would be interested in. He has nothing to lose at this point. I am hoping he will offer up what happened to Tammy, to Charles and to BB. I cannot relax til Melani P is arrested. There are to many children out there that are potential victims that she should not have any contact with including her unborn child.

I'm not convinced either CD or LVD would talk. I think it is other evidence that has led them to the second search warrant for the area. Perhaps more cell phone information or evidence gathered from the children.

Forever Young and Dixiegirl1035, I know Lori and Chad did was pretty blatant and high risk behaviour to the piont they thought they would never get caught. I will get to that shortly. Your stories,I wish my Grandpa and Grandma was still alive they would enjoyed reading it maybe I would had learnt the family secret earlier than after they passed away years ago.
Lori and Chad they know longer cared about breaking the rules being in a public place no one saying anything in their affair they believed they were unbeatable , slowly it became they could get away with anything.........IMO they were above the Law.
The family secret Granddad had been married before my Grandma.
In some way the first wife(I will call her Kath) reminds me of this current case IMO of Lori treatment of Charles before his death. During the WW2, Grandad got marriage to a girl, childhood Sweetheart she lived in his street since she was ten years old with her widowed mother( Father passed away interstate),so his family knew her well or so they thought for over ten year period. He joined the Army he even admitted things were a bit rushed but he and Kate in their 20's wanted to marry before he was called away.... Kath's Mum moved away things were okay for a few years until one day Kath disappeared, went to Mum's House she was gone.Granddad went through a bad time,stood down from the Army over his missing wife.
It was pretty bad situation. During this time, he found some papers,one was Kath had two Birth Certificates same name, same year two different dates. Grand dad investigated .True her Father had died Interstate when she was 10 years old, however Kath was illegitimate( try to explain this before it gets too long) Kath's dad was married, his wife had a baby girl called Kath (along with the other names which you get) Granddad's Kath was born sometime later and given the same names. Older sibling Kath died young of childhood illness. After younger Kath's Father died she and her Mum moved to interstate where they used her older sibling Birth Certificate, Granddad then had to cope with the fact not only a missing wife but his marriage was not real. This situation lasted for quite awhile, one day Grand dad and his friends decided to do something different dress up smart and attend what he/they called a fancy event at a very up market place.
When they arrived,he is informed" Mr Shadow, your wife is waiting for you at your table" ..........

I feel like there's a Part 2 to this story... or did I miss the point?

I am watching the documents trickle out and find myself sick to my stomach reading them. Also..Brandon is the good guy in this whole case who saves his own little kids and then ended up identifying JJ MOO

You can bet your sweet bippie that Brandon will be bringing this up at the upcoming proceedings re protection for his own children from alleged POI MP Moo.

Does anyone know when LE might have gotten access to Alex's phone? I assumed they might have gotten it in Dec/Jan. Just wondering if it could have just been recently obtained.

Also, when he died, I assume his possessions went to his wife but perhaps they went to his parents?

Does anyone know when LE might have gotten access to Alex's phone? I assumed they might have gotten it in Dec/Jan. Just wondering if it could have just been recently obtained.

Also, when he died, I assume his possessions went to his wife but perhaps they went to his parents?
I'm not sure that LE would have to obtain the physical phone to get information it generated, but I'm just guessing.

Did anyone notice, in the probable cause affidavit (clause 46) it says that similar paneling was found in Chad's barn.

06/29/2020 Probable Cause Affidavit of Detective Ron Ball
45. The first site of interest was located on the north side of the pond near the north edge of the property. This site corresponded with the two GPS pings from Alex Cox’s phone on September 23, 2019. patch of ground was located that appeared to be disturbed. The weed growth on top ofthe disturbed ground was shorter than the surrounding weed growth. What appeared to be sod etching was also noticed. The disturbed area was approximately feet by 2.5 feet.

46. Members of the FBI ERT team removed the top layer of sod. Underneath the layer of sod were several large flat rocks. The rocks were removed and two pieces of flat paneling were found. The paneling was removed and investigators exposed round object covered in black plastic. (Similar paneling was found in barn located on the property.)

It's interesting that BB, who was someone somewhat away from this case, was asked to identify JJ as opposed to those like the Woodcocks or perhaps even Annie. Being family, it would have also been interesting to see how MP would have reacted.
It would have also been interesting how MG would have reacted if she had been the one asked, but her not being family, maybe it wasn't an option.
BB has stood shoulder to shoulder with the Woodcocks throughout this nightmare; it makes perfect sense that he continued to step up in his role as a supporter, thereby taking on the horrific duty of identification. Moo.

Something that really bothers me is the way the 2 bodies were treated so differently. JJ Wrapped up tightly in plastic and a panel placed on top of him. Yet poor TV left tossed in the dirt, dismembered and burnt. Why the difference? Why the hate?

I don't think it was hate so much as a coldly unemotional focus on destroying evidence, which may have succeeded in obscuring her primary cause of death (we don't know if it did or not), but did not succeed in hiding her identity. Having failed to do this once with Tylee, with JJ's body it seems like they would have thought only to wrap the body securely and as airtight as possible, concealed under a panel, to help minimize any noxious, telltale odors from putrefaction and also to minimize the possibility of an animal digging up any bones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member