Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@gumchew Check out all the zombie references in LV’s arrest affidavit paragraphs 18-23 (dated 06/29/20) confirms LE has electronic communications “made by LV and CD” (last sentence of paragraph 20) and IMO is setting up the motive for the murders of CV and the children.

Also, something else occurred to me from paragraph 63...see my previous post (quoted below)

Your thoughts?
Yes, but paragraph 21 of the affidavit also includes the following:

Despite the teaching that physical body needed t0 die, Gibb reports she was never told by Vallow or Daybell that they planned to carry out a physical killing themselves.

https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22-20-838/Affidavit of Probable Cause.pdf

So according to the above, MG had no reason to believe Lori and Chad would kill anyone.

Does anyone know when LE might have gotten access to Alex's phone? I assumed they might have gotten it in Dec/Jan. Just wondering if it could have just been recently obtained.

Also, when he died, I assume his possessions went to his wife but perhaps they went to his parents?

AC's wife has been so quiet during all of this. Witness protection?

Which takes us back to Chad (hypothetically) driving the Jeep back from Gilbert?

I still think fitting a full-sized door in a Jeep Wrangler would be questionable, and that the whole thing sounds really crazy and impractical, but we've chased down crazier ideas!
Not the craziest idea I’ve heard so definitely possible. Jmo

if you
@gumchew Check out all the zombie references in LV’s arrest affidavit paragraphs 18-23 (dated 06/29/20) confirms LE has electronic communications “made by LV and CD” (last sentence of paragraph 20) and IMO is setting up the motive for the murders of CV and the children.

Also, something else occurred to me from paragraph 63...see my previous post (quoted below)

Your thoughts?
look at the beginning of each of the paragraphs 62,63 &64 it states 'at least'. It is likely that AC transported both (I believe bodies). This PCA is in relation to the charges against Lori, not Alex. You will notice that there are only 2 actions/inactions against both Chad and Alex, but 5 for Lori, so this makes me think that they haven't listed all actions/inactions for Chad and Alex as theirs are not relevant to Loris charges.

I don't think so either because it didn't come directly from the LE department. But according to this document she is a POI involving the children. Source is in quote linked. But, it would be great if Justin plans to clarify that. (caveat...I haven't caught up reading, sorry if I missed something)

106079708_1638302992999378_6829045903416044107_n-jpg.253397
wait until you read the Prob Cause for Lori. I think you'll see several names that are in both cases.

You can bet your sweet bippie that Brandon will be bringing this up at the upcoming proceedings re protection for his own children from alleged POI MP Moo.
its already in his documents? The same Detective (Pillar) provided a statement in the BB/MP case and is also mentioned in Loris PC doc

Does anyone else get the feeling that if it were not for the persistence of the Woodcocks, that Chad and Lori would have left a trail of bodies wherever they went?
I think that the two got into it and would have wound up being thrill killers. Just a hunch. IMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018