Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/AdamHerbets/status/1278027877619863552
WARNING - Graphic details about the autopsy of JJ and Tylee -- After Tylee died, her body was burned and dismembered. JJ was not. Police immediately recognized his face. "It was not possible to identify (Tylee's) remains by simply looking at them as they were too damaged"
WARNING - Graphic details about the autopsy of JJ and Tylee -- After Tylee died, her body was burned and dismembered. JJ was not. Police immediately recognized his face. "It was not possible to identify (Tylee's) remains by simply looking at them as they were too damaged"

FOX 13 News Utah

Brandon Identified JJ

Omg poor Brandon. :(

*catching up*

I agree its either someone is talking and working with LE or the phone tracking GPS coordinates are coming in and they are pin pointing places. Or both.

I just hope someone is not getting a cushy plea deal for information. There are at least five people I can think of that may have helpful information for LE and would be open to a plea deal of some sort. Three on the outside and two behind bars. Maybe that is what is happening here.

That recent search was very specific and LE somehow got real specific information.
I think it’s entirely possible the most recent search warrant resulted from the children’s autopsies and evidence found with their bodies. Tools that could have caused noted bodily injuries, plastic/duct tape/plywood/bricks that match items found in the graves.

Of course, Chad may be talking but IMO switching from denial/silence to songbird so quickly would require a degree of mental nimbleness Chad simply doesn’t have.

its already in his documents? The same Detective (Pillar) provided a statement in the BB/MP case and is also mentioned in Loris PC doc

I was referring to Brandon id'ing JJ. Yes, we knew all the other stuff before, but now Brandon's lawyer can throw out the meaning of zombies.. in that it could mean that Brandon would have to ID his children at the morgue as he did with JJ if not continued protection of his children from MP. iykwim?

Update: Means is still at women’s detention center, in fact all the parking on that side is completely full. Courthouse parking lot isn’t as full as before but still decently full for the end of a Tuesday. Fbi unit is still parked behind the police station. There is only one police car at the police station and no unmarked cars.

Update: Means is still at women’s detention center, in fact all the parking on that side is completely full. Courthouse parking lot isn’t as full as before but still decently full for the end of a Tuesday. Fbi unit is still parked behind the police station. There is only one police car at the police station and no unmarked cars.
Your updates crack me up! Love them.

Does anyone else get the feeling that if it were not for the persistence of the Woodcocks, that Chad and Lori would have left a trail of bodies wherever they went?
I think that the two got into it and would have wound up being thrill killers. Just a hunch. IMO MOO

I have wondered about this.

It's interesting that BB, who was someone somewhat away from this case, was asked to identify JJ as opposed to those like the Woodcocks or perhaps even Annie. Being family, it would have also been interesting to see how MP would have reacted.
It would have also been interesting how MG would have reacted if she had been the one asked, but her not being family, maybe it wasn't an option.

Maybe he volunteered to spare KW and LW the distress of looking at a photo of their decomposing, though well preserved, dead beloved grandson? Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14