Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't say that in CDs. So was that added after the search yesterday? or would that have to be there before in order to perform the search? I get iffy on some of the legal steps.
I'm not sure I understand your question. sorry.

I'm not sure I understand your question. sorry.
If you compare her probable cause to Chad's it does not say this line in his. Just hers. All the other lines are rather close with just a few little bits of different information here and there. So just wondering if they found this paneling in the search yesterday? or would they have already had to have that knowledge before the search yesterday? Thanks! :)

Did anyone notice, in the probable cause affidavit (clause 46) it says that similar paneling was found in Chad's barn.

06/29/2020 Probable Cause Affidavit of Detective Ron Ball
Yes!
My other takeaway points were that JJ's body was well preserved (good for evidence collation) and also, if I have understood the wording in para.3, Gilbert PD had been in contact with and was working with Rexburg PD prior to receiving the MP report from Kay.

His present charges say - did willfully conceal (and in the case of Tylee also destroy/alter) OR did aid and abet another to ...(same) : 06/10/2020 Criminal Complaint

Which obviously doesn't reflect any planning and if Lori is being charged with conspiracy I think her co-conspirators would need to have the same charges. I don't think it adds to the penalty though. IANAL. Moo

Idaho Code 18-1701 – Criminal Conspiracy Defined
If two (2) or more persons combine or conspire to commit any crime or offense prescribed by the laws of the state of Idaho, and one (1) or more of such persons does any act to effect the object of the combination or conspiracy, each shall be punishable upon conviction in the same manner and to the same extent as is provided under the laws of the state of Idaho for the punishment of the crime or offenses that each combined to commit.
Idaho Code 18-1701 – Criminal Conspiracy Defined » LawServer

Well, at least it pins a felony on her! It's a start.

If you compare her probable cause to Chad's it does not say this line in his. Just hers. All the other lines are rather close with just a few little bits of different information here and there. So just wondering if they found this paneling in the search yesterday? or would they have already had to have that knowledge before the search yesterday? Thanks! :)
I am wondering whether Chads Prob Cause, was drafted more or less as soon as the children were found. I would imagine that since then, there has been more time to add detail. So the panelling could have been seen at any time between the 9th June and yesterdays search.

Yes!
My other takeaway points were that JJ's body was well preserved (good for evidence collation) and also, if I have understood the wording in para.3, Gilbert PD had been in contact with and was working with Rexburg PD prior to receiving the MP report from Kay.
The ground freezes during the winter, where he was wrapped up it makes sense he’d be preserved. Jmo

I'm not sure if the paneling would necessarily be cause to charge her - unless it came from her house. So I don't know if it's relevant to all the scurry of activity yesterday or not, or if that was the reason for their new search warrant. I think it would be possible grounds for getting a search warrant if they knew it was there or suspected it was there. I don't know if that helps. :)

Poor Tylee. I think CD had multiple bonfires attempting to rid any remnants of a teen with a voice to ruin his lustful plans. I suspect TR challenged her mom’s beliefs & threatened to expose secrets. Plans were in motion & hope to keep her quiet long enough - when she is no longer useful. Next onto JJ.
When did LVD decide children were no longer useful? (Which runs totally counter to LDS beliefs imo).

I have a gut feeling that someone is talking. Seems more than a coincidence that Lori was charged hrs after another search warrant. They needed something from Chad's home to confirm the charges, something specific. Chad would be the most likely talker since he would know what was at his home that police would be interested in. He has nothing to lose at this point. I am hoping he will offer up what happened to Tammy, to Charles and to BB. I cannot relax til Melani P is arrested. There are to many children out there that are potential victims that she should not have any contact with including her unborn child.

Somebody may have already noted this, but there's no new information here regarding LV specifically -- the basis for new charges stated in the new APC from Ron Ball is the conflicting statements/lies we were already aware of from LV to RPD. The main new information is positive ID of JJ by Det. Ball (in person during autopsy) and by BB (via a photo), and the positive ID of TR's irregular jawline from orthodontic records.

LV Affidavit dated June 29, 2020:
63. Alex Cox performed at least the following overt acts in furtherance of the aforementioned conspiracy...
b. Transported JJ Vallow from Madison County, Idaho to Chad Daybell’s property in Fremont County on September 23, 2019.

Did anyone else catch this? No mention of Alex transporting Tylee to CD’s.

Did LV take Tylee to CD’s or go with AxC on September 9?

Our house has been a total gut job. We didn’t have closet paneling. But if Chad went to Arizona to remodel a home I highly doubt he brought the paneling back home on an airplane. All jmo

Which takes us back to Chad (hypothetically) driving the Jeep back from Gilbert?

I still think fitting a full-sized door in a Jeep Wrangler would be questionable, and that the whole thing sounds really crazy and impractical, but we've chased down crazier ideas!

This may have been shared already but I think I found a good direct link to an Idaho KTVB News site that is going to carry live the Courtroom coverage for Lori today.

This link below has people chatting already and I expect the video will come on shortly before the Courtroom time.

Im including the time of the expected court appointment in all our time zones below.
3:30 p.m. PST
4:30 p.m MT
5:30 p.m. CST
6:30 p.m EST

Poor Tylee. I think CD had multiple bonfires attempting to rid any remnants of a teen with a voice to ruin his lustful plans. I suspect TR challenged her mom’s beliefs & threatened to expose secrets. Plans were in motion & hope to keep her quiet long enough - when she is no longer useful. Next onto JJ.
When did LVD decide children were no longer useful? (Which runs totally counter to LDS beliefs imo).

i really hope there were not more nefarious reasons chad went overboard with tylee.

Last edited:
This may have been shared already but I think I found a good direct link to an Idaho KTVB News site that is going to carry live the Courtroom coverage for Lori today.

This link below has people chatting already and I expect the video will come on shortly before the Courtroom time.

Im including the time of the expected court appointment in all our time zones below.
3:30 p.m. PST
4:30 p.m MT
5:30 p.m. CST
6:30 p.m EST

and 11.30 GMT :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors