Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CV was dead. So he had no income anymore. But regardless, I don't think we even know if she actually even had a GRE, do we?

MG expressed doubt that she did. Typically, colleges do require entrance exams, too, such as the SAT or ACT tests, although I am not familiar with BYU requirements. I assume there is no evidence for Tylee taking those tests. IMO

JJ is the son of Kay Woodcocks daughter. He was legally adopted by Charles and Lori Vallow. Kay Woodcock is JJ's biological Grandmother. Kay never had any legal standing for custody for JJ, as an adopted child. Nor did Kay even have a legal right to ongoing contact with JJ.

JJ is the biological son of Kay Woodcock's biological son. Not her daughter.

I don't quite agree with the comparison to Ted Bundy for either of them. Bundy's killings were tied to sexual excitement or a fetish.

While described as "attractive" by the women whom he did not murder, his victims were women who would not have looked twice at him "that way", or considered him for a sexual partner. His victims were above him in attractiveness level. I don't see a valid comparison between him and LV or CD, either one.

The motivation and psychology of Bundy's crimes are not the same.

The way that conversation threading works in Xenforo makes it hard to see the longer context of a series of replies. The comparison was really just to Ted Bundy's outward public demeanor vs. his cold ability to kill. Nobody is saying that they are driven by the same things or that the psychological profile is the same. MOO

You may be correct in that finding JJ came first, but I would think that with the amount of personel there and the intel they had, that they were working on both spots at the same time. JJ was easier and quicker to recover considering the body was intact. Although the property isn't that big, JJ's burial spot was in the back of the property. Chad was sitting in his daughter's driveway and not knowing the lay of the land or Chad's vantage point, he may not have been able to clearly see JJ's spot. It's also possible that his line of sight may have been blocked by equipment and/or screening.

Tylee's location was much more centered in the property and much closer to the road and as we know, her remains were much more strewn about the area. It would have taken a lot more time with digging, sifting, and sorting out human bones from animal bones. Chad sat there for a while before he took off. On an earlier thread someone mentioned that he could have been Googling lawyers but there may have been a bit of sarcasm in that thread.

Maybe some of this can make sense but it's just my guess. Bottom line is that when he figured out he was busted, he tried to run.

I get the feeling Means and Prior share an office suite. Jmo

Thank you. It seems as though Kay would have more of a legal right to adopt than CV and LV, since Kay was the maternal grandmother, and CV was just an uncle.

That question veers off-topic, but the core family members agreed to what was going to happen, and AFAIK Kay was part of the conversation. None of that is in contention today.

We have been over this on numerous threads but BYU-I has conflicting info on whether they allow 17 y/o to attend - I think the consensus was no. LDS folks can get a reduced rate, which Tylee would be able to utilize - however funding is based upon her parents income (their previous year's tax return info) for such things like Pell grants. She would not qualify for those based upon CV's income (IMO). Loans cannot be given to a 17 y/o because their signature is not legally binding, thus TR would require a co-signer (ie: LVD).
JMO
Oh no! Please! Not another convo about whether or not Tylee could attend BYU-I!!! Lol!!

You may be correct in that finding JJ came first, but I would think that with the amount of personel there and the intel they had, that they were working on both spots at the same time. JJ was easier and quicker to recover considering the body was intact. Although the property isn't that big, JJ's burial spot was in the back of the property. Chad was sitting in his daughter's driveway and not knowing the lay of the land or Chad's vantage point, he may not have been able to clearly see JJ's spot. It's also possible that his line of sight may have been blocked by equipment and/or screening.

Tylee's location was much more centered in the property and much closer to the road and as we know, her remains were much more strewn about the area. It would have taken a lot more time with digging, sifting, and sorting out human bones from animal bones. Chad sat there for a while before he took off. On an earlier thread someone mentioned that he could have been Googling lawyers but there may have been a bit of sarcasm in that thread.

Maybe some of this can make sense but it's just my guess. Bottom line is that when he figured out he was busted, he tried to run.
My post was based on the info from our VI @RexburgSleuth. He gives a timeline in this post: Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

He was just sitting in his vehicle waiting to see what was found? Could be he decided to drive to his attorney’s office. I’ve wondered why his attorney made such a point of saying his client didn’t flee. MOO
I somehow doubt Chad was racing to get to the Boise area to his attorney. Since Prior is representing him it wouldn’t of been him racing to Means in Rexburg. All jmo

38 and 39 speak of finding bones and then finding more bones. Some were charred. I guess the wording leaves me to assume they were separated.

Sure, and I understand why someone might infer that. But this discussion is about dismemberment specifically and what official sources have said vs. unattributed characterizations by journalists.

ETA clearer wording

I somehow doubt Chad was racing to get to the Boise area to his attorney. Since Prior is representing him it wouldn’t of been him racing to Means in Rexburg. All jmo
I am kind of curious where he was heading - I am sure the next exit out of town but where would he go to "hide out"? Did he have a plan B? Maybe some of his friends would be willing to put him up or who knows - there maybe a Prepper underground railroad for those fleeing government. Really wondering about what his plan was because it wasn't to go visit LVD in Madison County jail (due to Covid restrictions).

Do you recall MP in the context of moving to Ammon said something about "jurisdicition"? Apparently AC was well aware that an investigation can get mixed up when it crosses state lines.

I was specifically speaking about Mexico when I said out of the jurisdiction of the U. S.; but everyone from the first scattered out of ID, then LV and CD made an attempt to get out of the States, IMO.

Yeah I definitely would love to hear from anyone who knows what the Ammon thing is all about. When I first read about her saying that her "uncles" were telling her to move to Ammon, I thought they were talking about Amman, Jordan! Then I realized there's an Ammon, ID. But neither AC nor CD would have had any personal experience with custody cases, so I don't get why they thought that moving to Ammon would be advantageous. Did our band of misfits have a friendly judge in Bonneville County?

Me neither, but he did have some time to change attorneys. It wouldn't have been a stretch since they have the same office address! JMO

Yeah I definitely would love to hear from anyone who knows what the Ammon thing is all about. When I first read about her saying that her "uncles" were telling her to move to Ammon, I thought they were talking about Amman, Jordan! Then I realized there's an Ammon, ID. But neither AC nor CD would have had any personal experience with custody cases, so I don't get why they thought that moving to Ammon would be advantageous. Did our band of misfits have a friendly judge in Bonneville County?
Sometimes I feel like Melani and Ian and Brandon need their own thread, that whole story is so confusing and I still don't really get what was going on. I hope we find out more from electronic evidence just to help me get a handle on what all that was. MOO

I am kind of curious where he was heading - I am sure the next exit out of town but where would he go to "hide out"? Did he have a plan B? Maybe some of his friends would be willing to put him up or who knows - there maybe a Prepper underground railroad for those fleeing government. Really wondering about what his plan was because it wasn't to go visit LVD in Madison County jail (due to Covid restrictions).
Maybe he was heading to Ammon where he and AC had advised MBP to get to? MOO

She was also responding to JJ being beheaded, I believe. Maybe her comment about the journalist was the one about JJ.
I think if she meant Nate, she would have included that the statement was retracted.
[/QUOTE]

My reading is that she was also responding to the characterization that they were 'tortured'. But anyway, I think/hope Annie would be in sync with us on the fact that journalists need to be careful to limit themselves to the facts when they're reporting.

There's something about him living next door to Alex that makes me question their meeting, beyond the 'coincidence' of meeting someone on a dating app who lives in the same complex.
IP clarified during his interview with MBP that he lived in another complex down the street. IMO

Edited to change names to initials

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members