Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, Nate Eaton had a copy of the marriage license posted on either his FB or TWitter -- but you may be able to find it on EIN as they have the whole case from the beginning on their website.
I remember seeing AC & ZP’s marriage license (posted on link below), but have never seen LV & CD’s marriage license. I remember Justin Lum discussing on his FB how they tried to get it from HI and was unable to. If it exists, can someone please post it.

Marriage license shows Lori Vallow's brother got married 2 weeks before his death

Justin Lum about marriage license about -4:38

Last edited:
Sorry for being shallow, but I have to just stop and note again that Kelsee is so stunning... I don’t blame Lori for being jealous, as Kelsee could literally be one of those women making money off their face, a movie or pop star. I’m also mean enough to hope that Lori never gets to put her mitts on their wee daughter ever again, and that she spends the rest of her life knowing that she is the one who ruined her relationship with her only grandchild.

Lori Vallow Daybell appears to cry during hearing on new charges | East Idaho News
IMO-- it was FAKE tears, just like how fake she has always been.
And I don't think she cares about her grandchild at all.
She doesn't care about anything or anyone but herself, JMO

I deleted mine because I saw someone had a similar reply. If I understood @vislaw correctly, addressing the potential conflict in the court now eliminates them from using it as a reason for an appeal down the road.

I don't think the prosecutor is worried about MM. It's like Lebron James playing 1 on 1 with a 10 year old.

In my opinion, I don't think MM will last very long

The conflict matter is really a minor one. The prosecution and the judge both simply want to nail down the fact that both defendants are aware of any potential conflict and that they are happy with their current representation. There will be a thousand small issues like this that the prosecution will want to try and cover simply to avoid having them rear up some day on appeal. This very well may be handled through correspondence between the court and counsel and it may be some time before that correspondence is made part of the court record. Nevertheless, you can bank on this being a non-issue and, of course, I think you are right that MM is not long for this spotlight. :)

I actually disagree about the default usage of female honorifics (although I'm sure it varies by region, etc.). Indeed, if I were a judge, I'm certain that I'd use "Ms" all the time, since it's really the only choice that is never overtly wrong, which would give me one less thing to think about. Still, it seems to me that in everyday conversation, if you *know* that a woman has chosen to use the surname of her husband (rather than her maiden surname), then "Mrs." does seem to me like a very normal and non-offensive choice in many contexts, especially one in which the husband in question is certainly at least a peripheral part of the conversation. If you haven't any information on this front, then "Ms" is the clear choice. But I think it's a little weird to refer to a child as "Ms," so I do think there's definitely still a place for "Miss," even if we now drop its usage much earlier because it no longer feels appropriate to use "Miss" as a signaling prefix in order to indicate the marital status of a woman of potentially marriageable age. It's a little harder for boys, because there's definitely a long period during which "Mr." isn't quite right, but "Master" begins to feel unbearably twee …

I also wondered if it was because her last name was Vallow when the kids were murdered.
She and CD were not married at the time so I am not sure how they would proceed with warrants, documents, etc but that was my thought as to why it said Vallow at first.
JMO

Yes, I agree that since the investigation started and the children disappeared while she was still Vallow they kept it all the same and charged her that way even though she had recently been married. This background information might help. Idaho may not be as particular as other places about the names they charge and prosecute people under. I know of a person that used a misspelled version of her maiden name when she was arrested and now all of the information tied to that case is tied to that fake name. Later documents did include her legal name as an alias but you cannot search for her case information using the alias. When she was released from prison she had additional charges against her, and even though she was arrested for those under her legal name the case information is tied to the misspelled maiden name again. Maybe its an Idaho quirk? MOO

I'll have to count on the kindness of my fellow sleuths here in helping identify the original source, as I was not the original poster of this information. As I recall, @indicolite22 mentioned that it came from Nate Eaton at EIN. Google isn't helping me much in finding it. I'll gladly report my own post if you object. The world will no doubt continue spinning at full speed with one less of my snarky comments floating about :D
I don't recall reading that all 60 phones were seized at once, only that 60 were used for communication. IIRC, the burner phone info came from MG's interview (video at around 18-minute mark):
Part 1: Melanie Gibb describes Chad and Lori Daybells' religious beliefs and her relationship with the couple | East Idaho News

Then there was this tweet by a Dateline producer:
Police found as many as 60 untraceable phones and said the group also used approximately 30 e-mail addresses. #dateline
https://twitter.com/DatelineNBCProd/status/1275251182965940225?s=19

I actually see far more direct evidence linking LVD and CD to their charges, conspiracy, than any direct evidence linking CA to the murder of Caylee. In the CA case, I still believe that the DA over charged, and the death penalty freaked out the jurors.

In this case, we have dead bodies, found on the property of CD. And noted, that CD and LVD retained an attorney prior to going to Hawaii. There is a lot of evidence of conspiracy here.

And I am still waiting on the fraud charges for the Social Security fraud. I am more interested in this, as it seems to occur quite often, and is always ignored.
If it wasn't for the death penalty, I'm sure CA would be in prison now too

I actually disagree about the default usage of female honorifics (although I'm sure it varies by region, etc.). Indeed, if I were a judge, I'm certain that I'd use "Ms" all the time, since it's really the only choice that is never overtly wrong, which would give me one less thing to think about. Still, it seems to me that in everyday conversation, if you *know* that a woman has chosen to use the surname of her husband (rather than her maiden surname), then "Mrs." does seem to me like a very normal and non-offensive choice in many contexts, especially one in which the husband in question is certainly at least a peripheral part of the conversation. If you haven't any information on this front, then "Ms" is the clear choice. But I think it's a little weird to refer to a child as "Ms," so I do think there's definitely still a place for "Miss," even if we now drop its usage much earlier because it no longer feels appropriate to use "Miss" as a signaling prefix in order to indicate the marital status of a woman of potentially marriageable age. It's a little harder for boys, because there's definitely a long period during which "Mr." isn't quite right, but "Master" begins to feel unbearably twee …
I find Ms to be offensive.

Is Chad's 1pm hearing being livestreamed?

Thought of a few more possible descriptive indicators for each that may be relevant to their state of mind and motivations:

CD: grandiose sense of importance, fantasy world that supports ideas of grandeur, needs constant praise and attention, sense of entitlement, shameless exploitation, demeans others, infidelity, arrogant, shows remorse/grief but it may be subject to the object of remorse or reminders presence, thinks others who are alive are dead (may not actually believe this - could be fantasy not delusion), possible covert misogyny masked as religious, accused of sexual assault

LVD: religious delusions, thinks others who are alive are dead, thinks others around her have been replaced by other people, possible medical abuse of children, highly sexual, infidelity though may be emotional not physical - data not available about physical infidelity, unable to form real intimate relationships, knows right and wrong but disregards it, persistent lying, callous, exploitative, charming, persistent problems with the law, lack of empathy, unnecessary risk taking, possibly impulsive, organized, manipulative, consistently poor financial decisions, hostility to authourity, glib, persecuted, possibly attached to a child as a replacement spouse, jealousy of child's significant other of the same sex, no remorse notable

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member