Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #46

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinning the actual murder on either chad or lori will be interesting. I highly doubt Lori her self physically killed either of them, My guess is that Alex did the killing and chad either helped or was responsible for the burial. Its going to be extremely interesting to see how the facts play out, I think cell phone data, emails and messages etc are going to be huge in this case.
Interesting, I think the opposite :) I even considered Lori for the CV shooting.

Will Lori’s attorney have to file a separate motion to have another judge try these new charges like they did for the first batch? I hope so. I enjoy the thought of Mean’s to-do list growing longer and longer. Also enjoy it when he’s told he filled something out wrong.

That said, this guy is clearly in way, way over his head. If he doesn’t have the sense or integrity to admit it and step down, I hope the court demands he hire assisting counsel or he will be ousted.
It worries me. We all kept saying how inept Jose Baez was and look how that turned out.
Also, I read the first first page of every thread and it says that if you start a post with off topic it will be deleted. I haven’t gotten in trouble yet and I hope I don’t by posting this. But you guys have been my family so to speak when I got sick and found this site and actually, well comfort here. I don’t really have family.
So this is off topic. But I got accepted into the Bioethics Masters program today. I just needed to share that. Thank you for letting me.
Back to Sleuthing. I’m pretty much a Sleuther for life now.
and they say Covid is contagious. They have no idea how contagious Websleuths is.

Thanks - I haven't seen that* stated before and thought I might have missed another new fact for our next timeline (which is still in the works)

*for context - this is the claim that 60 phones were siezed all at once in the same place.

Here are some references for the 60 burner phones:

https://twitter.com/DatelineNBCProd/status/1275251182965940225

1st Interview with MG at approx. the 18 min mark (-11:40 ish on the countdown) Part 1: Melanie Gibb describes Chad and Lori Daybells' religious beliefs and her relationship with the couple | East Idaho News

We have had some witnesses that she carried multiple phones like AR in the Dateline segment and the bodycam footage when CV took her purse but these are the two that state there were 60 phones at some point. There hasn't been any clarification on when or where they were recovered to my knowledge. I hope this helps!

CD: grandiose sense of importance, fantasy world that supports ideas of grandeur, needs constant praise and attention, sense of entitlement, shameless exploitation, demeans others, infidelity, arrogant

LVD: religious delusions, thinks others who are alive are dead, thinks others around her have been replaced by other people, possible medical abuse of children, highly sexual, unable to form real intimate relationships, knows right and wrong but disregards it, persistent lying, callous, exploitative, charming, persistent problems with the law, lack of empathy, unnecessary risk taking, possibly impulsive, consistently poor financial decisions, hostility to authourity, glib, persecuted, possibly attached to a child as a replacement spouse, jealousy of child's significant other of the same sex

Last edited:
Good morning WS!

Starting the day off right with some light reading from the “Idaho Rules of Professional Conduct” by the State Bar of Idaho. The possible predicament Means put himself in, by saying he hasn’t represented anyone other than Lori, IMO just reinforces the idea that he’s in way over his head with this case. Attached is just a snippet

if you want to read more of it yourself specifically on the conflicts of interest then see Section 1.7 on page 15. Source - https://isb.idaho.gov/wp-content/uploads/irpc_old.pdf

What jumped out at me was the simple lack of attention to detail and lack of preparation that was displayed in that moment in the courtroom. It was a human moment, certainly, and I doubt he intended to deceive anyone, but it seemed very sloppy given what a high profile case this is. All the more reason I'm afraid of someone like Alan Dershowitz swooping in before long!

Live Stream Link: Chad Daybell
I have a question and I apologize if posted about already. Now that both Chad and Lori have conspiracy charges they in no way can communicate with each other, is that correct?
Interesting timing on this, I feel they are working on them for one to crack. Someone else said that Lori insisting on being called Mrs Daybell is code for I know my dead kids were buried in your backyard but I am still with you Chad waiting on end times. Good times (sarcasm) I know I'm on a rant today but I cannot believe as a mother that killing and burying my 2 kids is ok ever. She seems ok with this imo:mad:
it might be different there in Idaho but here in Canada; usually once you are a co- defendant .... the judge usually orders that they are not to communicate. So I am hoping this is the case...
Btw this is why I think Lori cried a bit yesterday.... it’s because when the judge was reading the charges he mentioned chad Daybell a few times and that is when I saw her break down a bit. She is still dealing with the realization that she will not see or speak to him again until all the cases have been sentenced. So down the road .... probably a good four years from now.. once they are down and sentenced for all charges they can then write to each other...

Here are some references for the 60 burner phones:

1st Interview with MG at approx. the 18 min mark (-11:40 ish on the countdown) Part 1: Melanie Gibb describes Chad and Lori Daybells' religious beliefs and her relationship with the couple | East Idaho News

We have had some witnesses that she carried multiple phones like AR in the Dateline segment and the bodycam footage when CV took her purse but these are the two that state there were 60 phones at some point. There hasn't been any clarification on when or where they were recovered to my knowledge. I hope this helps!
That's the one I have, thank you.

It worries me. We all kept saying how inept Jose Baez was and look how that turned out.

and they say Covid is contagious. They have no idea how contagious Websleuths is.

I actually see far more direct evidence linking LVD and CD to their charges, conspiracy, than any direct evidence linking CA to the murder of Caylee. In the CA case, I still believe that the DA over charged, and the death penalty freaked out the jurors.

In this case, we have dead bodies, found on the property of CD. And noted, that CD and LVD retained an attorney prior to going to Hawaii. There is a lot of evidence of conspiracy here.

And I am still waiting on the fraud charges for the Social Security fraud. I am more interested in this, as it seems to occur quite often, and is always ignored.

sillybillyAdministratorStaff Member Administrator Moderator
Please move on from discussing various personality disorders.

We do not have any VI psychologist / experts in the thread and Lori has not been diagnosed so it is really off topic in this discussion at this time and, at times, comments made are offensive to some members.

Okay. I will simply list the symptom list. I'll post it off and on if there are additions or subtractions. Please feel free to let me know if you have a symptom you'd like me to add or a "possible modifier" added.

(I'll note that sociopathy isn't a diagnosis as pointed out and malignant narcissism is a set of traits not a diagnosis. These are not in the dsm, and are colloquial terms in general use in the population of English speakers describing a set of traits and behaviours)

Last edited:
QUOTE That’s a great question. They had Chad and Tammy’s text exchange about the raccoon, so I’m pretty confident they would have text exchanges between him and Lori. Wouldn’t THAT be interesting to see?? Moo QUOTE

They got that text exchange from Tammy's phone though.

see clauses 32 and 33 of pca -

06/30/2020 Probable Cause Affidavit of Detective Ron Ball
True- but with 60+ cell phones involved, I bet they find some juicy, incriminating text messages and hopefully some more emails.
I am patiently waiting to be able to find out all they have. I know it will be a while before we see everything as LE and Prosecutors get everything in order.

Good morning WS!

Starting the day off right with some light reading from the “Idaho Rules of Professional Conduct” by the State Bar of Idaho. The possible predicament Means put himself in, by saying he hasn’t represented anyone other than Lori, IMO just reinforces the idea that he’s in way over his head with this case. Attached is just a snippet

if you want to read more of it yourself specifically on the conflicts of interest then see Section 1.7 on page 15. Source - https://isb.idaho.gov/wp-content/uploads/irpc_old.pdf
YES... I just got caught up and was able to watch the hearing from yesterday and was shocked when MM said "NO" to the judge about representing anyone else.
He is in wwaaaaaayyyyy over his head, IMO but I sort of hope LVD keeps him just for that reason.. he doesn't know what the heck he is doing. LOL

Did we ever find out if LV ever got an official marriage certificate in Hawaii? There was some previous discussions that maybe their wedding was informal and not officially done.

The reason it is important in court is because the defendant usually has to be addressed or talked about multiple times by either the Defense or the Prosecution as they present their case to the jury. So it seems to me that having her official name would be important for the judge to establish based on her last official marriage certificate. So that the court records have a consistent and proper defendant name in all references in the court proceedings.

I wonder if that has been established yet or not.
IIRC, Nate Eaton had a copy of the marriage license posted on either his FB or TWitter -- but you may be able to find it on EIN as they have the whole case from the beginning on their website.

I'll have to count on the kindness of my fellow sleuths here in helping identify the original source, as I was not the original poster of this information. As I recall, @indicolite22 mentioned that it came from Nate Eaton at EIN. Google isn't helping me much in finding it. I'll gladly report my own post if you object. The world will no doubt continue spinning at full speed with one less of my snarky comments floating about :D

Police found as many as 60 untraceable phones and said the group also used approximately 30 e-mail addresses.

Okay - found this - he now has 4 counts.

https://coi.isc.idaho.gov/docs/case/CR22-20-755/Amended Criminal Complaint.pdf

and Vallow's new charges are in Fremont County & the first charges are in Madison County.
Thanks @Niner

Reading all these counts and watching LVD's hearing yesterday just re-enforces my opinion that AxC did not die of natural causes, I don't care what the autopsy shows.
These charges and the reports of how JJ and Tylee's bodies were found are horrific and it is just too convenient to have the one who was noted to be around each child prior to a visit to CD's house where they were buried, just die of natural causes plus add in the day after TD's body was exhumed.
JMO

Okay. I will simply list the symptom list. I'll post it off and on if there are additions or subtractions. Please feel free to let me know if you have a symptom you'd like me to add or a "possible modifier" added.

(I'll note that sociopathy isn't a diagnosis as pointed out)
I know you have clearly stated that you are not a professional, but I absolutely love the information. I find it fascinating. I like to try and explore what might rationalize the way some people see the world. You put it onto words better than I. I'm glad I am not alone in the rabbit hole. I am just waiting to see if CD and LVD have to go though some kind of physiological evaluation for trial.

Here's the thing. LE has established that a marriage took place in Hawaii but still issued documents in the name of Vallow or were the original documents issued before the marriage was confirmed?
I also wondered if it was because her last name was Vallow when the kids were murdered.
She and CD were not married at the time so I am not sure how they would proceed with warrants, documents, etc but that was my thought as to why it said Vallow at first.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member