Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do agree with this. In "normal" LDS families they date for a significant period of time (ie: a year) then a period of engagement, plans to marry in the Temple to receive endowments and become sealed for time and eternity, and have a big reception (often at a family home, the ward or even Stake house - depending on the size of the crowd).
In this regional area (small town & mostly rural), LDS closely knit families do not look upon this quick of a nuptial as a positive thing in most cases and would be highly suspect of covering up (a pregnancy perhaps) something scandalous.
MOO
A yearish has been very common for almost everyone in my family and most people I know

I simply do not believe that Melaniece met IP 10 days before marrying him. The timing of every bit of that in the timeline is suspicious to me for hopefully obvious reasons. I shall say nothing further until the matter is judged in-bounds for sleuthing... somewhere.

I have not been here since day one, but early enough to get the full picture pretty easily before everything started to hit the news from Hawaii.

Ha! Ha!
I remember wanting to sleuth and dig and research Ian soooo badly. The company he worked for in Rexburg was a huge Mormon MLM company... I was soooo convinced (without any evidence, mind you) that he had to have been part of AVOW, I was also convinced (and again, no evidence at all) that the head of that private company, or higher ups within HAD to have been part of the whole thing to be supplying the money......

I have never made any of those connections of course, but I just had to giggle about how we all are such diggers and just hope we find more scoop and find things worse than the even are...

And then...
THEY ARE WORSE THAN WE EVER THOUGHT...but with only the same original players.

I suspect that CD and LVD or someone they are subordinate was picking who people could and needed to marry.

Could be that everyone needed to check in with the pendulum about the light/dark scale and who they were supposed to marry of acceptable candidates and who you are supposed to be with if you want to be in the secret tent gang.

I have not been here since day one, but early enough to get the full picture pretty easily before everything started to hit the news from Hawaii.

Ha! Ha!
I remember wanting to sleuth and dig and research Ian soooo badly. The company he worked for in Rexburg was a huge Mormon MLM company... I was soooo convinced (without any evidence, mind you) that he had to have been part of AVOW, I was also convinced (and again, no evidence at all) that the head of that private company, or higher ups within HAD to have been part of the whole thing to be supplying the money......

I have never made any of those connections of course, but I just had to giggle about how we all are such diggers and just hope we find more scoop and find things worse than the even are...

And then...
THEY ARE WORSE THAN WE EVER THOUGHT...but with only the same original players.
It is so much worse than I thought possible back in December, the trial is going to be just massively insane. That poor jury! MOO

It is so much worse than I thought possible back in December, the trial is going to be just massively insane. That poor jury! MOO

While I couldn’t have imagined all the stuff that has come out, I have believed almost from the start that TR and JJ were dead. Nothing else worked.
Those around me are speculating that the trial won’t even be in Idaho.
Edited to add: is that even possible? I know trials are moved looking for unbiased juries, but can they move states?

YIKES! In this new Nate Eaton interview with 97.1 ZHT, he says that Chad and Lori were talking daily after her arrest and he was telling her that:
1) the public supported her
2) she didn't have anything to worry about
3) everything would be over soon.

Nate says Lori's lawyer might use these convos to show she was being misled and maybe as a way to say she's not fit for trial.

Oh boy...

He also says police want to talk to Zulema.

SOOO glad you posted. How do you get notice of these radio interviews?

Such interesting words from Nate. He is so good! I listened to every one of his words very carefully... He is just sooo good at answering precisely and thoroughly, without giving away stuff he really knows!! sooo good.

I have really come to enjoy these morning folks!!!! In Utah, right??? SLC??

Sick... I bet you are right. Lori and Chad thinking they were in fact "saving" JJ... where's that vomit emoji when you need it

These two narcissist psychopaths did not believe that. It’s just handy for a narrative they created in a folie a deux to add further divinely ordained excitement to their fantasy.

I wonder what the storyline was they invented for Tylee? Blood atonement?

That's why I like that Lori was forced to look at her son with zoom, when in court she would not have to at all. I wonder if she knew before the zoom conference that that was going to happen. Or if it was a surprise to her. I guess you would have been notified ahead of time.

MM would have known who was invited to the Zoom call, so he probably told her.
Phrased like that you might think so, but phrased as 'a mother conspiring with others to conceal her murdered childrens' bodies' - I can't think of one good reason she or he would do such a thing, in his backyard, unless they orchestrated the murders.

moo

A reasonable person might come to that conclusion, but it could also be true that crazy AC killed them, LVD panicked because her gravy train would end and conspired to hide them for the purpose of continuing to get their monthly checks.

Legally, they are not charged with murder, yet. They are charged with hiding the evidence of the children's demise/murder. What conclusions we draw is not evidence. Right now, the only evidence presented for CVD and CD is the concealment.

It is a cat and mouse game for sure.

Do we know how CD arrived at his precise ratings, down to the decimal figure? Was it how far out his pendulum swung, or what? It's so creepy, but in his mind, what was he precisely measuring with those numbers? Is there anything in his writings to clue us in?

I don't know that, I suspect it was just what he wanted. Now, he may have used props to make his followers more inclined to believe it, but I think his scale or meter was who he and LVD thought were in the way of their mission or who posed a threat to their mission (which I believe was to live in paradise together as god and goddess of the world [insert snicker].

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I think JJ was killed for many reasons, but one of the big ones was that Lori didn't want to be taking care of JJ while she was frolicking on a beach in Hawaii and to punish Kay. MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
Are people, for example, still told that (navy) blue is the color they should wear for any initial job interview, I wonder?

Baby Blue sortof fits this definition... makes her look younger, right? And I am sure that Navy Blue is NOT one of her colors. Blond? She must be a Summer (not to be confused with the other)...so she must wear pastels.

What to Wear to Court.

Studies have found that color is almost as important as style when it comes to proper courtroom attire. Avoid bright colors, non-traditional colors, and unusual patterns, because they make people concentrate on the clothes and not on the individual. It’s also best not to wear black, since that can seem cold and authoritative, removing a sense of sympathy for the individual.

The best color to wear to court for men and women is either dark blue or dark gray, since these colors are formal, professional, and neutral.

Really good point!!! (reminiscent of the Andrea Yates case)
Now hearing Nate Eaton say that CD was lying to LVD in jail all those hours about how much support she had etc., I am thinking this is just starting to hit her (if in fact she truly was under the spell of Chad) since she has not had access to him in just over 3 weeks. Who does she spend her hours with now that he is unavailable to her? That alone must be excruciating to her in my speculation.

I agree....not that I am truly feeling "soft"...but I so agree with your line...
That alone must be excruciating to her in my speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member