Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #46

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<rsbm>
IANAL but I believe conspiracy to conceal evidence is not close to murder. They are not close to the same thing. I believe Scott R. tends to speak to the criminally minded in his podcast. I enjoy listening to him but his views are slanted for the defense.
Phrased like that you might think so, but phrased as 'a mother conspiring with others to conceal her murdered childrens' bodies' - I can't think of one good reason she or he would do such a thing, in his backyard, unless they orchestrated the murders.

moo

I tend to agree with that. Based on zero information, but

Wasn't that because Judge Eddins is also presiding over the Boudreaux custody case? Frankly I've forgotten the exact reason.

I thought he was presiding over Lori's custody case that the Woodcocks filed after the children when missing.

I have a question about the comments on Risperdone. Some say that it may have been given to JJ to make him sleepy. Others say it would not have that effect. My daughter and her sons have ADHD and Risperdone is one of the meds that are Rxed to them to help them focus and calm their minds. It is a stimulant but has the opposite effect on them. They drink coffee as a sedative or to be able to focus. Maybe it did have this same effect on JJ. Has anyone else heard of stimulants having the opposite effect on individuals who take them?
Risperidone is not a stimulant, it is an atypical antipsychotic. It can be used in combination with stimulants in people with ADHD (see this article) Risperidone Added to Psychostimulant in Children with Severe Aggression and Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: Lack of Effect on Attention and Short-Term Memory but also on its own as a mood stabilizer and for behavior issues such as tantrums. It doesn't have that paradoxical effect like stimulants, and in fact if it makes you irritable/hyper that is considered an bad reaction/intolerance and you are usually advised to discontinue it. Moo.

This is what Kay said to EIN about JJ's meds -

KW: “When I saw that ring doorbell video that scared me to death, and finding out that she was telling neighbors he was her niece’s drug-baby, not her son, that just shows me how she was distancing herself from him. Maybe make it easier for her to do something to him?”
LW: “that’s actually been the lowest point in all of this, even lower and more hurtful than the death of Charles. How low can you get? For her to say that, it’s not the person that has the loving capability of a mother.”
NE: “you can hear JJ uncharacteristically swearing and police documents say she had not filled up his medication.”
KW: “I can’t understand that because that would have made him unruly, out of control, angry, and all these feelings that he has without that medication. It would have made her life incredibly easier than with him not taking it. The only reason I can think of her not giving it to him is 1/ she didn’t know where it was or 2/ she didn’t want to fill it because maybe she didn’t want anyone to know where they were. Or she was keeping him more agitated to keep her agitated to keep her moving down the path she was on, which was a very dangerous homicidal path that she’s been on since July.”

A year after JJ stayed with them, grandparents have not given up hope | East Idaho News

That is a hard one to say. Chad had already set the stage for getting rid of LVDs kids by saying TR was dark. If I remember correctly, she was 4.1D and in the information we got from IP, 4.1's rarely changed. <Respectfully snipped for focus>
Do we know how CD arrived at his precise ratings, down to the decimal figure? Was it how far out his pendulum swung, or what? It's so creepy, but in his mind, what was he precisely measuring with those numbers? Is there anything in his writings to clue us in?

Do we know how CD arrived at his precise ratings, down to the decimal figure? Was it how far out his pendulum swung, or what? It's so creepy, but in his mind, what was he precisely measuring with those numbers? Is there anything in his writings to clue us in?
I don't know why but your post gave me the most graphic (disgusting) mental image. Shivers . . . .. ugh.

KW: “When I saw that ring doorbell video that scared me to death, and finding out that she was telling neighbors he was her niece’s drug-baby, not her son, that just shows me how she was distancing herself from him. Maybe make it easier for her to do something to him?”
LW: “that’s actually been the lowest point in all of this, even lower and more hurtful than the death of Charles. How low can you get? For her to say that, it’s not the person that has the loving capability of a mother.”
NE: “you can hear JJ uncharacteristically swearing and police documents say she had not filled up his medication.”
KW: “I can’t understand that because that would have made him unruly, out of control, angry, and all these feelings that he has without that medication. It would have made her life incredibly easier than with him not taking it. The only reason I can think of her not giving it to him is 1/ she didn’t know where it was or 2/ she didn’t want to fill it because maybe she didn’t want anyone to know where they were. Or she was keeping him more agitated to keep her agitated to keep her moving down the path she was on, which was a very dangerous homicidal path that she’s been on since July.”

A year after JJ stayed with them, grandparents have not given up hope | East Idaho News
BBM
Yes, this is exactly why risperidone is prescribed, IME.

The problem with LVD keeping a bad lawyer is that when she is convicted she can appeal on the grounds of ineffective counsel. And I don't want her to get another bite of the apple! As weird as it sounds, I want her to have a decent lawyer who can provide a good defense.

Prosecutor Rob Wood will not let that happen.
IMO he’s already all over that ineffective scenario.
Prosecutor Wood’s body language (even on zoom) tells me he is taking this to the wall for all the lost lives.

MOO

That's why I like that Lori was forced to look at her son with zoom, when in court she would not have to at all. I wonder if she knew before the zoom conference that that was going to happen. Or if it was a surprise to her. I guess you would have been notified ahead of time.

MM would have known who was invited to the Zoom call, so he probably told her.

Still patiently awaiting further charges out of both Arizona and Idaho.

Not only the attempted murder of BB.
I would as well be expecting the conspiracy charges for the murder of CV.
I hope they have been able to prove the cause of TD death as well.

There have been a number of "retirements" from the LE agencies involved with these investigations.

This story is far from over.

ETA TD

How do you know this about the LE retirements.... that is very interesting, and would love to know more about...

I agree with a lot of what you say, the only place I find any difference is the degree to which Lori bought into Chad's spiel.

Like you, I think she's a control nut, but I think she's also gullible when it comes to spiritual beliefs. Chad (JMOO) had to have drawn her in somewhat because he offers her nothing else in the way of money, looks (especially looks) or a chance at the type of life she was used to with CV. In my opinion, he had to have brainwashed her to some extent. However, I don't think she really had much of a bond with her kids and so it wasn't too difficult to allow Chad's "list" of light and dark beings convince her that her kids were zombies and needed to die.

They are both evil to the core, but Chad JMO is the not-so-bright brains behind the failed plan. He learned early on that a handful of people would buy his books because they were looking for some sort of apocalyptic reinforcement, and Lori fell right into that trap.

Had it not been Lori, I think it would eventually have been another woman and he would have tried the same control tactics with her -- the killings -- I think they were all his idea, and I think he got off on feeling as though he had the power to decide life and death.

I hope they lock Lori up for life, but I hope Chad gets the death penalty.

I feel almost the same as you do on the power curve, that we all love to discuss!
What gives me pause, as to which one is more evil, however, is what actually happened to Joe Ryan.

His death, by the data we know, was technically before Lori and Chad connected physically. Never sure, for I am convinced they were sexy pen pals for a while too.

But heavens, I am convinced that the death of Stacey was a "family plot", also carried out by AC.... so I am convinced Joe's death was not an accident.

But bottom line...both evil to the core. I do not believe that Chad was "born an bad seed", but I still maintain that Lori was.....

Tara Trask, a San Francisco-based trial consultant who has assisted Oprah Winfrey and television network ABC in lawsuits, says even the texture of clothes worn by defendants and witnesses can send messages. Trask says the key is making witnesses and defendants look good, but "benign."

absolutely.... baby blue robins egg...all comes to mind. There are no coincidences here.

I actually disagree about the default usage of female honorifics (although I'm sure it varies by region, etc.). Indeed, if I were a judge, I'm certain that I'd use "Ms" all the time, since it's really the only choice that is never overtly wrong, which would give me one less thing to think about. Still, it seems to me that in everyday conversation, if you *know* that a woman has chosen to use the surname of her husband (rather than her maiden surname), then "Mrs." does seem to me like a very normal and non-offensive choice in many contexts, especially one in which the husband in question is certainly at least a peripheral part of the conversation. If you haven't any information on this front, then "Ms" is the clear choice. But I think it's a little weird to refer to a child as "Ms," so I do think there's definitely still a place for "Miss," even if we now drop its usage much earlier because it no longer feels appropriate to use "Miss" as a signaling prefix in order to indicate the marital status of a woman of potentially marriageable age. It's a little harder for boys, because there's definitely a long period during which "Mr." isn't quite right, but "Master" begins to feel unbearably twee …

Sometimes the using of the word'Ms" and make it very confusing what the women's status is. I was thrilled for the first time I was called "Mrs" on my Wedding Day and that was from my Grandparent few minutes after I was married. For boys it is harder as there is Mr and Master, one funny story few years ago, Hubby did not give Master Title but birth date was given when we applied for an appointment, our son had terrible skin rashes we had to wait in line.
The clinic had a cancelled booking so they called us on the home phone,
this is a true conversation.....

CLINIC " Is Mr C Shadow there?'
MYSELF " Yes, I am his Mother,you can talk me".
CLINIC" That is nice but we wish to have a conversation with Mr C Shadow, to talk if he can make it to this appointment."
MYSELF , "Well you can try,but you would not be able to understand what he is saying'.
CLINIC " Why is that?'
MYSELF. "Because Mr C Shadow is seven months old".

I agree with much of what you said except when it comes to the responsibility portion. A mother who puts themselves first and does not protect their children is the worst type of human being.

Lori had doubts along the way. Remember, she told MG, "if Chad is satan, he's a pretty good one". She could have taken her kids and walked away at any time.

But quite honestly, there are plenty of women who fall into that selfish category. The "front" can appear one way, and then there is the core. Actually LOTS of women....I knew a couple of them quite well.

ahhh . yet another great re-read! Thanks, Tortoise.

For the legal folks out there, if murder charges are brought against Chad and Lori, what are the chances this information would be submitted and a jury would actually see it? I'm concerned some of the crazier elements of this story would never make it to a court room.
IMO - because the whole "zombie" piece and the levels of darkness were core to their beliefs, MG said zombies have to die, and it is central to the conspiracy and multiple deaths - I think it will have to be brought in. If they want to convince people of their mission being the overarching reason (vs. insurance greed & lust), I think it might be the lesser of humiliation.
I know they didn't keep the sex out of the JA case - that was all up in your face and we were begging for "eye bleach".
Sry - just noticed this was for legal folks and IANAL

Last edited:
Hmm. I stand (tentatively) corrected. I say tentatively because I'm not sure if the police would "report" closing the case.

The article you're referring to came out the same day the autopsy results were released, and the wording in the story was "Police in Gilbert, Arizona, say detectives investigating Cox's death will review the autopsy report and that the case is still active."

So, we'll see. I wonder if somebody could find out whether the case is still considered open or not (from GPD).
I still want that second autopsy with a different medical examiner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025