Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<Respectfully snipped for focus>

Something just occurred to me. If Lori and Chad are not legally married, maybe Lori’s insistence on being called “Mrs. Daybell” has something to do with their not being required to give damaging testimony against each other. Is that a real thing or something I absorbed from old TV shows as a kid?
Only for the exact days they were married. And there is NO protection regarding children, so ...they were not married when Tammy was killed, or the kids..
She appears to know the difference between right and wrong. The problem with her acting out what appears to manifestations of a number of disorders and delusions, is that she has numerous behaviours that disqualify her for diminished responsibility such as she is organized, manipulative, and knows right from wrong. She WANTS to have her responsibility diminished as a religious ideal about femininity, but does not mean that she is really without any. When you seek out "brainwashing" as a way to be given an excuse to act out dark impulses it isn't really brainwashing, but embracing.

I personally suspect she is a sociopath with multiple forms of delusions and facetious disorders, something that sociopath and psychopaths will claim to not be possible but lack the self-awareness to self-identify disordered cognition likely blinds them to it and is part of their delusions of being hyper rational. If this is so with her, and I strongly think it is, she will actively deny and instruct her lawyer to not do that and will not cooperate with it. But to signal loyalty to her diminished capacity as a woman in general as a religious woman who submits entirely to the will of the man in her life is quite possible.

**edit to add: this diminished responsibility as an act of religious womanhood is also on display with MG.
Over alllll these months we have had every psych condition in the world discussed here............ It comes to a point where she really DOES have characteristics of all of them!!!! Some people think she was changed, I feel she has been a manipulator since day 1, others feel it is mainly the work of Chad.

So.... who do we think will bring psych analysis to the hearings??? Prosecution?? Defense?? THAT should be fun for all of us here...

Last edited:
LVD's family is clearly contrarian, rejecting paying taxes, so the familial normal conduct disorder in which they actively seek out social groups that embrace that will likely wash out any originating trauma being obvious. CD's family being seen as the best of people will also likely mask any originating traumas.

Yes - this. I think there's a lot to say about LVD's families 'conduct disorder'. Her family as a whole has really seemed to reject following "the rules" in society (for example, as you said, declining to pay taxes). I believe that this has enabled her to have a thought process that she's above the law and does not have to give any answers to anyone.

In my opinion, neither CD nor LD will talk until after July 22. They believe themselves to be “chosen” and will leave this earth July 22. (If they did, they will have a huge reckoning!)
On the other hand, it will be something to see their reaction to still being in their cells come July 23.

I'm not sure Lori or Chad actually believed the drivel they were spewing. IMO it was all about being together with no one in the way of their paradise. Perhaps, they also considered doing podcasts, gaining a following and living off the hard earned money of some very gullible people.

Oh my. Chad says "Yes, YOUR HONOR" one time. That will make some folks here at WS happier... not :D And a big "thank you" at the end. Maybe he'll eventually learn how to fake contrition better during the trial.

IMO As the shock from being arrested has faded a bit, he comes back to what he does best - using mask of humbleness and being "the best man in the world" to use for his own profit. That guy knows how to create a positive image, that's his strength. Only the first hearing caught him unprepared. MOO

I'm not sure Lori or Chad actually believed the drivel they were spewing. IMO it was all about being together with no one in the way of their paradise. Perhaps, they also considered doing podcasts, gaining a following and living off the hard earned money of some very gullible people.

I’m with you on this one! I feel like it was just one big scam for them

I don't recall reading that all 60 phones were seized at once, only that 60 were used for communication. IIRC, the burner phone info came from MG's interview (video at around 18-minute mark):
Part 1: Melanie Gibb describes Chad and Lori Daybells' religious beliefs and her relationship with the couple | East Idaho News

Then there was this tweet by a Dateline producer:
Police found as many as 60 untraceable phones and said the group also used approximately 30 e-mail addresses. #dateline
https://twitter.com/DatelineNBCProd/status/1275251182965940225?s=19

I believe we give the topic of the phones too little attention. The important thing about the Dateline tweet is not just its content but the fact that the producer felt he could make it without jeopardizing his relationship with LE. This makes it look like an "approved" leak.

I believe the phones are evidence that there was a larger group with which Chad and/or Lori communicated. I believe that her quick trips to Hawaii were not to sit in the sun, but rather to meet with person or persons unknown. I believe that the January trip was right after a failed attempt to murder Charles. I believe that the alleged October trip with Melani (assuming BB had it right) had a similar motive because it came after the failed attempt on BB's life. I believe it possible that the box or boxes that went ahead of them in the late November trip may have contained phones. There is evidence Lori used three phones. There is no evidence I have found that Alex carried a burner phone. So we have Lori's public phone, a burner to talk to Chad (who, comically, probably really didn't know Lori's public number on November 26th and had to call her on the burner phone to get it so he could give it to LE), and a third to talk to ... somebody.

Not to derail the discussion but I do have a question. When DW discussed the last night they saw JJ it was mentioned (I think even by MG) that they were going to "do a podcast" and it was "late". What would be the reason to record a podcast at a very late hour? Maybe it didn't matter to the core crew (ie: LVD, MG, DW, even CD & AC) because they didn't have day jobs? They didn't keep regular hours? Or that podcast recording time was cheaper? I am just not sure why this late hour. Any guesses?

I definitely don't think Chad believed it. Lori on the other hand has something else going on that makes me wonder. CV wanted Lori to have a psych test done. If she truly didn't believe it (IMO) she would have acted normal towards CV in order to keep his life insurance policy in her name.

Contrary, the only thing Tammy suspected of Chad (allegedly) was having an affair.

I don't think so. Her attorney probably brought them to her. Jmo

I wonder if there is anyone in the world who could bring her that clothes for the hearing except for MM :rolleyes:
And if it was MM, the process should have been amusing. Was he shopping for her by size and color, bringing her options to choose from? :D

I zoomed in on Lori in the replay. I saw her rub her left eye twice, then reach for a tissue and wipe at the same eye a couple of times. She never wiped her right eye. I think she had something in it. Not saying she couldn't have been moved to see Colby upset, but the reaction only involved the left eye. IMO

That's a great question! I'm wondering why she agreed to "private pay" to keep him as her attorney, unless she's counting on her spouse to continue to pay him. Her attorney didn't even seem to understand the Judge's question about a conflict of interest or ever represented co-conspirators!
IMO

I think it’s all about dark/light ratings, that’s how they choose people, don’t they? ;)

So maybe MM is the only one who is not zombie, and if he is lucky enough, even maybe 3L? Some brave guard from previous life maybe? :p

I think they really do believe it. I think it’s why they are able to disassociate with common decency (for lack of a better word) ie walking around hugging and kissing while Tammy was alive, killing spouses and children etc etc. I think they really believed they would be protected as they did God’s work? I think it will be interesting to see what happens as they realize that the Angels are not coming to rescue them...will their minds ‘clear’ or will they go down believing that they are martyrs for the cause.

@DI_Isokawa there was also the cheap "burner phone" that she "had to buy" but that story later morphed into her mom's old phone and a sim card or something (on the LEO interview bodycam w/TR in the room). I am not even sure what LVD was trying to say about a phone at that moment except to blame CV for taking one of hers. Also MG stated she didn't even have LVD's phone number at that interview IIRC.

Then we had CD saying he didn't have a phone number to contact LVD on 11/26 when he was telling LEO he didn't know her that well.
I don't have exact links just from memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member