Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, this just shows her level of vanity. Of course, we already knew she was vain but being most concerned with how the public views her when she is sitting in jail charged with conspiracy, and looking at murder charges shows her level of grandeur and what really matters to her. It is not the kids and never was even when they were alive I am sure. Those who thought she was a great mother probably believed it because again, appearances matter most to her.

Just my opinion, but she really needs to be in street clothes for her hearings. Otherwise, her attorney can claim a potential jury has been prejudiced by watching her in prison garb. It's actually a right to have street clothes in the courtroom. Jmo

Oh MY!!
I wonder if that is just in the state of Idaho or common penalty for assisting to bury a body everywhere ?? (Asking for a friend LOL)
Does anyone know if in ID “denigration of a corpse” or “mutilation of a corpse” is a crime separate from the ones that Chad’s already been charged with?

Listening to Scott R - he is saying something around pleading guilty to the current charges will prevent the prosecution bringing further charges because the two are instrinsically linked. Your thoughts? Listen in about 6.50

CD: grandiose sense of importance, fantasy world that supports ideas of grandeur, needs constant praise and attention, sense of entitlement, shameless exploitation, demeans others, infidelity, arrogant

LVD: religious delusions, thinks others who are alive are dead, thinks others around her have been replaced by other people, possible medical abuse of children, highly sexual, unable to form real intimate relationships, knows right and wrong but disregards it, persistent lying, callous, exploitative, charming, persistent problems with the law, lack of empathy, unnecessary risk taking, possibly impulsive, consistently poor financial decisions, hostility to authourity, glib, persecuted, possibly attached to a child as a replacement spouse, jealousy of child's significant other of the same sex

So if this isn't an attempt to diagnose, then what is it? I'm not questioning your right to express your opinions, I'm just wondering what purpose it serves other than as a platform for making or discussing a diagnosis?

I may be reading too much into this, but did anyone else notice Chad's blinking? He seemed to close his eyes quite a few times during some of the more gruesome parts of the charges.

Yes I did notice that, and I am not certain due to the quality of the video of the accused but I believe his lips disappeared during the reading by the judge when reading out about the conspiracy. That's quite the tell. However, the video quality if not great and well...that chin....

Last edited:
Haha pig snout. Lol.

I always find suspects' non verbals the most fascinating. Often what's not said with words is said with body language (no expert, but did study non-verbals in undergraduate). For example, what I got from Chad is that he's coming to the realization of his actions and is scared. He's not in Lala Lori World anymore. He is hanging on to Prior with dear life and looking for direction.

IMO if they're looking for someone to break first, it'll be Chad.

I certainly agree with you. Also, CD has not had much time to acclimate to confinement; he has walked a good bit longer than Lori. I think he will break first, if anyone does.

LVD is not going to be a sympathetic person to anyone serving on the jury in Idaho. Especially women. They may try to stack the jury with men, possibly minorities, good luck with that in Idaho.

Honestly, if the DA offers a settlement deal, LVD should take it. But there are no charges for death penalty, so that is not a leverage item.

I don't see the DA offering anything anyway. LVD will run this out, and let the state prove their case. The only game changer is if CD flips for a deal.

I thought Judge Eddins had recused himself before, and another judge was appointed.

This whole thread seems to change daily with every thing.
LV’s lawyer asked that the judge recuse himself as he was also the judge in her civil case. This was on her previous charges.

Judge agrees to remove himself from Idaho mom’s missing kids case

J
udge Eddins is the judge in the county where the children’s remains were found in connection to LV’s current charges.

I know...confusing.

So if this isn't an attempt to diagnose, then what is it? I'm not questioning your right to express your opinions, I'm just wondering what purpose it serves other than as a platform for making or discussing a diagnosis?

Describing behaviour is relevant to their motivations and how they do things. It is a profile, one where the traits and behaviours are fluid and can only used as a description based on available evidence.

Not being able to discuss behaviours and traits in case those also happen to be found in the dsm would make discussion of any person's actions, behaviours and traits impossible. These may also apply to many possible diagnoses or none at all. Many of these can be found in the general population.

It is also possible that a precise description of traits or behaviours for which there is evidence or accusations of may be disqualifying of any diagnosis.

The colour of my hair isn't necessarily diagnostic, but it is descriptive.

Last edited:
So, in Chad's first court appearance, he had the 2 charges (1 per child), each with a possible 5 yr. sentence. And then with today's 2 charges (again, 1 per child), that could be 20 years for him? Of course the judge said and/or a fine. I hope more charges happen soon, and I really hope he'll serves his time consecutively!

Haha pig snout. Lol.

I always find suspects' non verbals the most fascinating. Often what's not said with words is said with body language (no expert, but did study non-verbals in undergraduate). For example, what I got from Chad is that he's coming to the realization of his actions and is scared. He's not in Lala Lori World anymore. He is hanging on to Prior with dear life and looking for direction.

IMO if they're looking for someone to break first, it'll be Chad.
Unless Lori believes Chad is turning on her. Then she will toss him under the wheels of a fleet of Greyhound Buses with a single flip of that hair. But Tylee won’t be there to put her hand on Lori’s arm to signal “shut up”, and Lori will hang herself.

Listening to Scott R - he is saying something around pleading guilty to the current charges will prevent the prosecution bringing further charges because the two are instrinsically linked. Your thoughts? Listen in about 6.50

IMO, conspiracy and hiding a body are way different than murder. If LE proves that Chad did, in fact, murder the kids, wouldn't they be able to charge him with 2 counts of murder (or 1, depending if he killed both)? So if he pleads guilty to these lesser, but still very serious charges, he couldn't face murder charges later on? Not sure if I make sense.

Unless Lori believes Chad is turning on her. Then she will toss him under the wheels of a fleet of Greyhound Buses with a single flip of that hair. But Tylee won’t be there to put her hand on Lori’s arm to signal “shut up”, and Lori will hang herself.
Sounds of children singing in the background "The wheels on the bus go round and round . . ."

How will CD's kids explain this to his grandchildren? Gather round kids, let me tell you a story about your Grandfather . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli