Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. BAM! It never occurred to me but dollars to donuts you are right! When cops asked CV for Lori’s phone number he really didn’t have it. I hope he thought he’d dodged that bullet and when LE asked again he hadn’t bothered to find out her “real number”. With luck, he wound up giving them the number to her burner phone. The same phone she used when she wanted communications to be anonymous. I hope it wasn’t just her Bat Phone to Chad but she used it to communicate w/AC, Z and Melaniece too. I can’t wait to see what they’ve been able to pull from that phone.

I agree, so much to look forward to!

YES! ... Moreover, these two were relishing their status as prophets or gods to their followers and that means there were a massive number of communication threads going on with them. Tylee commented that Lori gave the appearance of being a drug dealer with her multiple phones and having to field calls all the time. What I find fascinating is that this was a quite defined clique (or cult if you prefer) and Chad and Lori were acting as a hub. That means that in addition to all the digital communication (email, texts, phone calls) you have a very identifiable population of believers on the other end. Even if all these acolytes flushed their phones and wiped their computers (unlikely) they still will have to answer questions from the authorities as to what they recall and what they did while facing possible charges for obstruction/perjury and more if they don't cooperate. What MG has related so far is just a tiny thimble compared with the ocean of information out there and I'm sure LE hasn't been sitting around eating donuts for the past few months.

This is something I've commented on several times. Many high level cartels, etc...that use burners are methodical in regards to how they're purchased, used once and disposed. The fact that they had that many (I'm going to assume they weren't all unused ones) shows the level of ignorance they have in regards to anonymity.

I am not surprised this group operatesd as such and even kept a collection

I'm wondering, too, if AxC's death was not natural. He died in AZ, right? LVD or CD weren't in AZ at that time, were they? IIRC, he had Narcan in his system. I think first responders administer that when they suspect an overdose. So that could be why it was in his system. But what if he did take some type of drugs? Could LVD or CD have paid him with drugs, for his "work" in getting rid of the kids? All JMO

I wonder how he talked Z into marrying him. IMO, his death was definitely pre-planned, but was it by himself, or who?

And yet, it was presumed by member/s of her family that LVD was not technically saavy. I'm sure she used that to her advantage, thinking it put her a step ahead. Imo, this points to calculating.

With respect, I submit it could also point to outside assistance. Which might explain the otherwise strange oscillation between somewhat clever and downright dumb. It's going to be interesting to know who she called on that third phone.

And yet, it was presumed by member/s of her family that LVD was not technically saavy. I'm sure she used that to her advantage, thinking it put her a step ahead. Imo, this points to calculating.

So... you're taking this as a sign that she was technically savvy? How so?

I only take it as a sign that maybe she watched The Wire. Or Better Call Saul. And that they were Android-based TracFones, requiring separate email addresses to activate (not hard and the store she bought them in could help her with that).

You can always retain more than one lawyer any time. Many people can't afford it, though.
Yeah, I figured it was legal but never really thought about it. I think it came as advice from his other lawyer. Only so many top lawyers in small towns and they definitely don't like "outsiders" so getting someone from the city was never really advised.

I agree with you (I think). There is still a place for Miss and (IMO) Ma'am. I almost posted this as a question last night:How would you hail a woman whose name you don't know to get her attention? "Excuse me, ____?" For me, probably owing to my age and where and when I was raised (and by whom), I would tend to fill in "Miss" for a woman younger than me, "Ma'am" for a woman roughly the same age or older than me. I will tend to use "Ms. ____" to refer to any woman whose preferred surname I already know, regardless of any marital status. But it would take a ton of retraining to bring myself to use "Ms." in the "Excuse Me, ___" scenario.

MOO

A little farther north, I have had several older women tell me that they do not like to be called "ma'am" because it makes them feel old. "Ma'am" is not used much around here. In fact, to say "Yes, Ma'am" around here might be taken to be "snarky".

Of course, we were raised to address our teachers at school as Mrs. or Miss. The term "Ms" I do not recall being used until my first son was in school, where it seemed to be reserved for divorcees in the 1980s. So that's really what I thought it meant for the longest time.

Just my opinion, but she really needs to be in street clothes for her hearings. Otherwise, her attorney can claim a potential jury has been prejudiced by watching her in prison garb. It's actually a right to have street clothes in the courtroom. Jmo
Whether it’s a right or not, she appeared in prison garb in her other hearings. No potential jury will care what her attire is/ was when they get down to the charges. That is a ridiculous defense argument. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamadeadhead