Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that Chad and Lori know anything about real love, and never have.

Yes they do...they love themselves so much, it sucks up all of the oxygen in the room. A complete vacuum of narcissism. They were probably a very interesting couple...LVD always checking to see herself, and CD, strutting around, because he has superior knowledge in comparison with lesser mortals not privy to his prophecies.

There was a movie with Brad Pitt, I can't remember it...but he played a California surfer dude, who was a complete bubblehead, but always checking his hair, muscles, it was hilarious. He said one liners, so in character and vapid. LVD to a "T". He was wrapped up in his own world, and replied to anything, in a blank look....because he only paid attention when people were talking about him.

I'm listening to the podcast episode linked above. Lori's brother mentioned Lori's letters from jail to her parents. Apparently she's still in the old frame of mind, thinking that she's the chosen one. She is refusing to cooperate, not answering any questions. In the letters she compares herself to Jesus being taken to prison and not talking.

Lori's nephew ZC believes that Lori and Chad are equally responsible for the events, because "Chad doesn't seem charismatic enough to brainwash anybody". Well, he did manage to brainwash his children.

Lori's brother AC: "When Chad met Lori and Alex, they were ready to be taken." He's implying that they were already deep into fringe beliefs. AC thinks that Lori has some kind of mental illness, perhaps one that hasn't been detected earlier.

Lori cut AC off after telling him that she was becoming a translated being and he didn't believe her. Lori: "You think I'm crazy, don't you?"

According to AC, Alex got excommunicated from the LDS church twice.

AC: Lori tried to compensate for her bad decisions in life. When Chad told Alex that he had been an angel in a previous probation, Alex felt important.

AC doesn't have an answer to the question, what Lori deserves: "That's for the Lord to decide." ZC disagrees: "It's life in prison or death penalty. It's not for the Lord. That's ridiculous to say right now."

Last edited:

Isn't that because the motions to sever haven't taken place? If I recall correctly, Boyce stated last week that LB & RW motions really didn't apply because as of now, they're being tried together.

Lori Vallow's family said marriage to doomsday author Chad Daybell was 'perfect storm'
Sept. 29, 2021, 12:17 PM PDT
By Elisha Fieldstadt
The brother and nephew of Lori Vallow, who with her husband Chad Daybell is charged murdering her two children, said the union between Vallow, obsessed with death and the afterlife, and Daybell, a doomsday evangelist, was the "perfect storm."

"They were ready to be taken," said Vallow's brother, Adam Cox on "The Followers: Madness of Two" podcast, which is exploring the case.

"I don't think there was one kind of leading the other," said Adam's son, Zac Cox. "Lori was, before she had even met Chad Daybell, she was listening to podcasts by Julie Roe," a self-proclaimed clairvoyant who says she has had visions about the end times. more at link: Lori Vallow's family said marriage to doomsday author Chad Daybell was 'perfect storm'

LV’s mental health will not improve if she’s not at the psych hospital. Does the medical team visit LV in jail?

Probably telehealth. The newest, latest, greatest idea in healthcare and mental health treatment. Just see your therapist on the Zoom.

Too bad they don't "Zoom" attorneys...probably MM just likes the detention center.

Ugh. Don't get me started...

Can anyone verify if Chad Daybell has a new hearing Oct 6, 2021 that Prior filed (again) to get the trial moved? I heard it on True Crime podcast tonight with Scott Reisch. I don’t know if it’s approved link, sorry mods…. That would be the Sept. 29, 2021 podcast. I thought everything was at a stand still but according to what I heard, a new filing was just released late.

thanks if anyone can verify this.

Don't know IF this has been cancelled or not - have not seen any posts that it was...

Thursday, Sept. 30th:
*Pretrial Hearing (Murder charge) (@ 9am MT) – ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (16) (JJ last seen Sept. 23, 2019 & Tylee on Sept. 9, 2019, Rexburg; found June 9, 2019 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) – only for *Chad Guy Daybell (51/now 53) arrested (6/9/20) & indicted (5/25/21) & charged (5/26/21) & arraigned (6/9/21) with Count 1 (for Tylee): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception (for Daybell, Vallow & Alex Cox) & other co-conspirators. Count 2 (for Tylee): 1st degree murder. Count 3 (for JJ): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder & grand theft by deception. Count 4(for JJ): 1st degree murder. Count 5 (for Tammy, 49, died 10/19/19): Conspiracy to commit 1st degree murder. Count 6 (for Tammy): 1st degree murder. Count 8 & 9: Insurance Fraud (Two counts of insurance fraud related to 2 different life insurance policies he had on Tammy). Plead not guilty. No bond. DA will seek DP.
*Arrested & charged (6/9/20) & arraigned (8/21/20) with 2 felony counts of destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence & concealing remains. Plead not guilty. $1M bond. Destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence & concealing remains charges dismissed without prejudice on 7/29/21.
*Charged (7/1/20) & arraigned (8/21/20) with 2 felony counts of conspiracy to commit concealment, destruction or alteration of evidence. (<these charges were dismissed without prejudice on 7/29/21). Plead not guilty. Bond stays at $1M.
Trial was set to begin 7/12/21 has been continued to 11/8/21 (thru 12/17/21 with 11/11 & 11/25 as holidays).
Grand Jury convened from May 17 to May 20 re JJ Vallow, Tylee Ryan & Tammy Daybell. Indicted on 5/15/21 for murder plus other charges.

Court info from 6/10/20 thru 8/30/21 reference post #85 here:
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

9/8/21 Update: Lori still incompetent. 180 days will be next status hearing. Approximately 3/7/22. Trial date being vacated. Judge stated that defense has not received grand jury transcripts as they are still not ready. They are still being processed. With Covid, the back log of cases, lack of people allowed to type up these documents, that it is not the Prosecutions fault, no ones fault, it’s just everyone is behind. Daybell had a closed hearing. Change of venue hearing is still set for 10/5 & 10/6/21. Chad's Nov. trial will be rescheduled. Motions hearing on 9/20.
9/20/21 Update: Another motions hearing 9/22/21. 9/22/21 Update: The prosecution filed a 16-page motion on Sep 20. The State is willing to keep their cases together & stay everything. “The assignment of two Case numbers does not sever the right of the State to seek a single trial in this case. I am going to set one trial, one trial for both defendants. And we’ll hope that we can get both defendants to trial, but now when there’s a delay & no one knows how long that delay is going to be, at some point we may need to reconsider.” Judge Boyce says. Judge denies the Motion of the State. Judge says he will hear & consider the Motion to Sever at a future time. State asks if Judge will issue a written order with his findings & rulings. Order from Judge Boyce ordering the State Hospital share a copy of the "18-211" report with the State. The State is also Motioning for an order to be given to the Hospital staff so that they can talk about this issue & interview them about the status of Lori's treatment. Next pretrial hearing on 9/30/21.
*Lori Norene Vallow aka Lori Norene Daybell (46/now 48) – Fremont County: 5/27/21: Found incompetent to stand trial. All hearings put on hold. Competency review hearing was on 6/16/21, but Prosecutor Wood withdraws motion for contest competency. Status hearing on 7/1/21 was vacated. Status hearing on 9/16/21.
*Madison County: Pretrial conference hearing on 8/17/21 & trial set to begin on 8/30/21 were both vacated.

LV’s mental health will not improve if she’s not at the psych hospital. Does the medical team visit LV in jail?
Good question. I can only confirm what I see which is either MM or JA coming or going. I do know that there are other entrances to the Women’s Detention Center other than the one that MM or JA use. The other ones are often used by personnel or to transport inmates.

Covid cases have increased in Idaho to the point that the crisis standard of care has been enacted. I’m unsure of how that will or would impact someone such as LVD who needs immediate care for mental health. And I’m unsure of LVD whereabouts and technicalities of her treatments. I know telehealth has become a big thing for a lot of people but idk if that would be a route for LVD. I also know there are healthcare options available at the women’s detention center but idk if that would be sufficient enough if LVD was receiving specialized care. But there’s also a lot of logic to physically transporting a high needs case like LVD. I guess what I’m saying is there’s a lot of room for speculation on what and how LVD is treated but I just don’t have those specific answers. We can only hope we hear more through documents or hearings that take place.

All jmo moo imo

Good question. I can only confirm what I see which is either MM or JA coming or going. I do know that there are other entrances to the Women’s Detention Center other than the one that MM or JA use. The other ones are often used by personnel or to transport inmates.

Covid cases have increased in Idaho to the point that the crisis standard of care has been enacted. I’m unsure of how that will or would impact someone such as LVD who needs immediate care for mental health. And I’m unsure of LVD whereabouts and technicalities of her treatments. I know telehealth has become a big thing for a lot of people but idk if that would be a route for LVD. I also know there are healthcare options available at the women’s detention center but idk if that would be sufficient enough if LVD was receiving specialized care. But there’s also a lot of logic to physically transporting a high needs case like LVD. I guess what I’m saying is there’s a lot of room for speculation on what and how LVD is treated but I just don’t have those specific answers. We can only hope we hear more through documents or hearings that take place.

All jmo moo imo

Idaho has had a bad wave in this latest surge. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members