Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #63

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is quick to blame AC for killing Tylee and JJ. I am not so sure. I think LVD poisoned them both, or gave them sleep meds. AC was definitely in on disposing the bodies, with CD.

LVD is not only part of the conspiracy, but INMO, also involved in killing JJ and Tylee.

I think she planned it this way. She probably thought that it would be easier to make sure she was in control of where they were. I honestly think that she didn't think anyone would be looking for the children. She could keep lying her way out of it. She had mentally devalued Tylee and JJ, that she didn't think anyone else valued them.

I know you have some experience in this. How does a person keep this up 24/7? Are they not on camera pretty much all the time?

I know you have some experience in this. How does a person keep this up 24/7? Are they not on camera pretty much all the time?

You mean, when a person is incarcerated or in treatment? Or as a parent, appearing "normal", while plotting to kill?

I know that when you are around psychopaths, normal people don't think like they do. Psychopaths spend their entire lives manipulating others, planning how to manipulate and use other people.

It is chilling, how little regard they have for anyone besides themselves.

Chad Daybell's children claim he was "fooled in the worst, most deadly way possible" by Lori Vallow

This article is particularly interesting.

1. Note the picture of LVD on the officer's body cam when being questioned about the death of Charles Vallow, she is practically beaming with satisfaction.
2. Chad Daybell's children are completely brainwashed. No doubt, after a lifetime of being around their manipulative father CD. They obviously didn't appreciate their Mom, Tammy. They refer to her as "sickly", and being in "Ill health". CD is referred to as a "professional gravedigger". :confused:
3. Melanie Gibb was there when JJ disappeared, MOO is that she has known more than what she has stated. I wonder if LEO gave her immunity for her information.

Interesting interview. Lots to digest in this article.

I feel she knew everything. And I feel there are a few things that fuel her capability of playing the incompetence cards.....though all these could also result in a "real" incompetence!

1. Religious fervor, and light and dark mantras... She can make anything wrong seem "right".

2. Family HIstory... Remember Stacey? I believe Dad got more for Stacey in the court system through her "real" incompetence, and Dad knew how to make it work again.

3. She doesn't have Alex. And now she may not have Chad.... She has no idea how to be on her own..

BBM. I think that's the key. Buddhists call people like that Hungry Ghosts, "beings who are driven by intense emotional needs in an animalistic way." (Wiki)

didn't LVD think/say there were supposed to be huge earthquakes and everybody would be so focused on the chaos no one would wonder about where the children were? Or am I misremembering?

I recall something along those lines. And I would not find it impossible that the failure of the end of the world has a role in her mental condition.

There was a big cult not far from where I grew up (Church Universal and Triumphant, I've mentioned them before) that was supposed to have a doomsday at the turn of the millennium. People sold everything to come and hide out in the Montana mountains. When that didn't happen, they recalculated and found a possible miscalculation (forgot to allow for the Gregorian calendar or something like that), and then when that date didn't happen, they broke mentally and emotionally. Some of them were able to face up to it and go home to put their lives back together, but quite a few still live in the area. You run into them in the grocery store and say a polite hi, and they stare at you with hollow eyes like they're trying to figure out if the cash register spoke to them.

I'm curious about speculative opinions. Don't get me wrong, I believe LVD is 100% guilty. But what could have changed to cause her to become incompetent?

I've wondered if she didn't know the children were literally buried in Chad's backyard.

Any wild ideas?

Not interested in anyone jumping down my throat over speculation. Thanks. :)

JMO
How could she not have known? I believe that when she answered a reporter in Hawaii that the kids were safe, she meant safely buried. No more harm could come to them.

rsbbm
This is something that baffles me in many of the WS threads that I follow, that these people seem genuinely stunned that anyone else cares about their children or significant others who have been killed or disappeared. (smh)
moo
Yep! Sociopaths don't value their victims lives or anyone else's but their own, so they fail to understand that other people do value them.

IIRC... the doomsday fervor was spoken about (as a supposed distraction) in December as well as July. I still think they used these things as a way to manipulate and influence others... and I'm not convinced CD or LVD actually believed even half of what they said.

jmo

ETA: And, as stated before... they weren't doing much preparing for the predicted doom (except for talking).

Last edited:
IIRC... the doomsday fervor was spoken about (as a supposed distraction) in December as well as July. I still think they used these things as a way to manipulate and influence others... and I'm not convinced CD or LVD actually believed even half of what they said.

jmo

The huge earthquakes, as predicted by Zulema, and believed by many of the Prepper crowds, were supposed to occur in July 2020. Those of us on the thread at the time were holding our breath waiting!

How could she not have known? I believe that when she answered a reporter in Hawaii that the kids were safe, she meant safely buried. No more harm could come to them.

Assuming she bought into the whole zombie thing, she believed the murders of Tylee and JJ had released their souls to take their rightful places in their version of the LDS Celestial Kingdom.

The part about LVD not knowing the children were buried in CD's yard? Well, if she didn't know there were there... then where did she think they could be?
That phone call the jail recorded, with Chud telling her LEOs were digging Ontario property 200% establishes her guilty knowledge. Cow noise.

If CD's children are so convinced that their grieving father was duped by a murderous blonde vixen (LVD), the question remains...why hasn't CD filed for divorce?

But I thought they all like LV according to their comments before. They changed their tune though when CD was arrested. That they did not like. LV knew exactly what happened to the children…murder….and where they were buried…at CD pet cemetery. IMO I don’t believe CD knew how to use medication or herbs or like items to kill or ‘knock’ out a human. Bury yes, but not to subdue or kill a person. LV has been doing that all her life with and with our AC help…MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9