Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it's such a nightmare task to add to the timeline (a better name for it might be the beast!), just in terms of getting each section within the perameters of a post size that will be accepted by the software, let alone the many weeks it takes to source, gather and type up the additions and slot them in, I'm thinking of working on a much trimmed down less wordy version of the timeline, containing just salient facts - condensed summaries. There's so much information that sections of even one month in the timeline are now having to be split up to fit an accepted post size, and I think it's even offputting to read through all the little details and long winded posts.

The old beast will still be there to refer back to for all the glorious detail. What do you all think?

For instance -

5 Nov 2019 –
Only a couple weeks after Tammy’s death, Chad Daybell is married to Lori Vallow in a beach ceremony in Kauai, Hawaii. A photographer takes more than 600 photos in 45 minutes of the ceremony taking place without any family present. JJ & Tylee are also not at the wedding. “An officiant lead the ceremony as flower petals shaped in a heart surrounded the husband and wife, later Chad is seen playing a ukulele as Lori smiles, hula dancing.” (Fox10 Phoenix; Rexburg PD Dec 20, 2019 Press Release). Rexburg Police Department

Will be something like -

5 Nov 2019 - Chad and Lori were married. An officiant conducted a beach ceremony in Kauai, Hawaii. A photographer was present. The children were not with them.

If not, I'm afraid I'm going to have to duck out and leave it as is, because it's no longer a feasible task to update it, with all the new releases of information being continually dripped out. It's like editing a very large book now into ever decreasing chapters but many more pages.

I think we have an explanation now for Alex being at Chad's house on the morning of Weds 25th September. It's clear they were being careful not to communicate with their usual cellphones about the plan to murder BB, so he went there to discuss details in person. Then Melani flew in the next day with BB's address, so she didn't have to send a text or an email either. She revealed her paranoia about phones being tapped. Alex activated his throwaway phone the day Melani arrived - I wouldn't be surprised if she also brought the burner phones with her. Then she flew back to AZ on the Sunday, and Alex left for AZ in the Jeep the following day. She could have shared the journey with him but it seems she was being very careful not to associate herself with his movements on that occasion, even though they shared many road trips back and forth when she moved and was scouting around for her children.

I'm surprised she didn't have herself an alibi for the day of the shooting, knowing police had asked her to come in. Something must have stopped her from telling an outright lie, she clearly doesn't have any qualms about lying. And why didn't she answer BB's calls and messages that day? I think she might have been communicating on a burner phone too, perhaps even followed BB to the gym, because it seems strange that Alex sat outside the house for two hours, communicating with Chad and then Lori initiated the call from Alex's phone to her own phone at around the time BB would have been leaving the gym. So I think Melani must have had her phone off or left it at home, to avoid tracking, when BB was calling her. I suspect her cellphone activity is uncharacteristic for her that day.

MOO

I keep thinking if LV and CD allegedly believed what is being portrayed in the media and LE interview's why hide use codes and burner phones? argh....
I am also wondering why various other people that LE have interviewed have not been charged as well? I am just looking for factual /evidenced based / laws at this stage so I can understand American laws as I am Australian

Last edited:
Because it's such a nightmare task to add to the timeline (a better name for it might be the beast!), just in terms of getting each section within the perameters of a post size that will be accepted by the software, let alone the many weeks it takes to source, gather and type up the additions and slot them in, I'm thinking of working on a much trimmed down less wordy version of the timeline, containing just salient facts - condensed summaries. There's so much information that sections of even one month in the timeline are now having to be split up to fit an accepted post size, and I think it's even offputting to read through all the little details and long winded posts.

The old beast will still be there to refer back to for all the glorious detail. What do you all think?

For instance -

5 Nov 2019 –
Only a couple weeks after Tammy’s death, Chad Daybell is married to Lori Vallow in a beach ceremony in Kauai, Hawaii. A photographer takes more than 600 photos in 45 minutes of the ceremony taking place without any family present. JJ & Tylee are also not at the wedding. “An officiant lead the ceremony as flower petals shaped in a heart surrounded the husband and wife, later Chad is seen playing a ukulele as Lori smiles, hula dancing.” (Fox10 Phoenix; Rexburg PD Dec 20, 2019 Press Release). Rexburg Police Department

Will be something like -

5 Nov 2019 - Chad and Lori were married. An officiant conducted a beach ceremony in Kauai, Hawaii. A photographer was present. The children were not with them.

If not, I'm afraid I'm going to have to duck out and leave it as is, because it's no longer a feasible task to update it, with all the new releases of information being continually dripped out. It's like editing a very large book now into ever decreasing chapters but many more pages.

I think that's an excellent idea. It would be more user friendly as well as saving your sanity.

For instance -

5 Nov 2019 –

Will be something like -

Excellent idea! This case is definitely a beast, and the more concise the timeline, the better for ease of following what has happened!

I think that's an excellent idea. It would be more user friendly as well as saving your sanity.

Excellent idea! This case is definitely a beast, and the more concise the timeline, the better for ease of following what has happened!

Excellent! I'm so pleased you agree.

For instance -

5 Nov 2019 –

Will be something like -

Making the info more concise is better for the reader, too! (imo)
Please keep it easy on yourself... you've been doing great work!

Fairly random thought... and I could have missed something...

Regarding the last day of the Zulema and Alex story:

Unless I missed it, it was never asked what Zulema meant in requesting a gift basket. Did she mean they were going to a friends house that night and planned to bring a basket of cheese and crackers? Did she mean they had a holiday list and wanted Alex to tick an item off of it? Was it a couple thing— Alex would greet her with a basket filled with a candle, massage oil, and a tarp?

I find it weird that (as far as I remember) nobody asked, what did you mean, “Make a gift basket.”

I would not find it weird that the question was not answered. But it is a little weird it wasn’t asked.

Like- was the answer already clear to LE?

I would think LE would ask, and if the answer is innocuous and un-evasive dribble, “We we’re going to visit Jane Smith, and I didn’t want to arrive empty handed,” I would think LE would cut off the answer and ask another question looking for a more suspicious reply. It is a weird detail from the morning to give. I would think it less suspicious to say, for example, “I was worried about his heath, but he was at least feeling well enough to make a gift basket.” It explains its importance to her that morning.

Last edited:
I was just watching the longer bodycam footage at the scene of BB's attempted murder.

He tells an officer his Tesla has a video camera on the front that is always recording - the footage is with Tesla. They say they will have a detective contact Tesla so that they don't delete the recording.

BB's house was the second house on the left from the end BB approached. I timed the female police officer from the moment she turned the corner into his road to when she saw BB and slowed to a halt to get out of the car.

8.6 seconds.

That is the time Alex had to identify it was BB's car, open up the rear window, move his rifle into position, take aim and shoot. I'd say 8 seconds if he fired the gun before the car got to the spot where the police officer parked.

This is one more reason to suspect that Alex was informed BB was on his way around that corner. Particularly knowing that Alex wasn't fully paying attention to the road and to having the rifle in his hands ready to point, at times he was on the phone with Chad.

This is the spot he was parked at :

Google Maps

I think we are on the same wavelength here. I remember reports Brandon pulled into his driveway and then was shot at from across the street while he was in his driveway. Same as your recollection?

Not sure how to go back in time and change my memory but I would be happy to try and chase down incorrect posts about this if we can find them and root them out.
Yes I remember it. I’m just wondering if it was bad reporting or intended to confuse the situation. I would like to remember who published it.

BB's house was the second house on the left from the end BB approached. I timed the female police officer from the moment she turned the corner into his road to when she saw BB and slowed to a halt to get out of the car.

8.6 seconds.

That is the time Alex had to identify it was BB's car, open up the rear window, move his rifle into position, take aim and shoot. I'd say 8 seconds if he fired the gun before the car got to the spot where the police officer parked.

This is one more reason to suspect that Alex was informed BB was on his way around that corner. Particularly knowing that Alex wasn't fully paying attention to the road and to having the rifle in his hands ready to point, at times he was on the phone with Chad.

This is the spot he was parked at :

Google Maps
Alex wasn’t alone and was not the driver. IMO

Yes, I guess it's quite possible/probable that Alex was the only person in the jeep. But what if he wasn't? Do we know if absolutely everyone in that evil gang is accounted for? And even if they are, does that make it impossible that Alex had someone else with him? Maybe there is someone else in that group that we don't know about? yet? I hope not, but I wouldn't be all that surprised.

I think there are many more people involved in this group than we yet know about.

Do we think Alex would have bothered to tint the Jeep’s front and rear windows two different shades if he was preparing to take his shot, then exit the car to get into the driver’s seat, then pull away? What would be the point of tinting the windows? Or is the suggestion that he made it into the driver’s seat without exiting the car, and this has been his plan all along?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025