Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melanie G. says the last time she saw JJ was when she left Lori’s residence on 9/23 and she was asked by Lori to take JJ with her but she declined.
SBM. This doesn't sound right. When MG and DW were leaving on Sept 23, JJ was likely already dead. He was buried just a couple of hours later. MG and DW did not see him that morning, according to their court testimonies. JJ's grave could have been pre-dug, judging by Alex's short stop at Chad's.

Last edited:
Lori could have easily given JJ to Kay Woodcock. JJ was killed, so that LVD could keep his Social Security death benefits from Charles Vallow.

I don't believe that this had to do with any religious beliefs. It was pure spite, because Charles Vallow changed his life insurance beneficiary to Kay Woodcock.

The end of Wednesday…..a holiday weekend Thursday through Sunday in most US cities. I am wondering if MM or anyone has filed last minute motions? A lot of times there re last minute Friday night motions and everyone is surprised at what is in the motion. Maybe there will be a quiet week end.

MBPs constant blathering in the face of that beleaguered cop reminded me of her dear old Aunt Lori. Lori has more charm and inappropriate laughter, but its the same schtick. Talk a mile a minute without a breath and in your face emotion until the questioner is too gobsmacked to respond. This guy clapped back, too great. MBP has picked up a lot of bad tips from the worst possible role model.

MBPs constant blathering in the face of that beleaguered cop reminded me of her dear old Aunt Lori. Lori has more charm and inappropriate laughter, but its the same schtick. Talk a mile a minute without a breath and in your face emotion until the questioner is too gobsmacked to respond. This guy clapped back, too great. MBP has picked up a lot of bad tips from the worst possible role model.
He clapped? That’s funny. Which clip,please,I’d love to see it. Thank you. I found it never mind!

Last edited:
I just think about CD and LVD. I wonder if they are sitting in their separate cells today, reflecting on previous Thanksgiving holidays. I wonder if they have any regret for their actions.

Probably not. LVD blames Kay Woodcock for her "interference" and "meddling", sending police to check up on JJ. CD probably blames AC for burying the bodies in his backyard. Zero personal accountability. Everyone else's fault. Of course.

Thankful for my thoughtful, thorough, curious, and compassionate e-quaintances, on this thread & others.

On this day & always, peace & comfort to the Woodcocks, Cody, and everyone who knew Tammy, Charles, Joe....

BBM. The timestamp on the police video is Zulu time, indicated by the "Z" at the end. 0000Z hours is 1700 hours Mountain Standard Time, (15 November) so the video was time stamped 17:51 hours local time or 5:51 PM.

Zulu time (ex-"Greenwich Mean Time" AKA UTC) is used by the military and others to provide a single time zone for record and command purposes.
0000Z 15 November on the body cam is 1700 hours 14 November in Utah. Melani was arrested in Utah on 14 November while the body cam footage shows 15 November Zulu/GMT.

Timeline

I didn’t hear that on the video cam, sorry. im glad she was.
It is painful to watch that whole body cam footage but at the end Melani and Alex drive away, nobody was arrested. According to the websleuths timeline Melani turned herself in to American Fork LE later that same night and was arrested. What happened between MB/AC driving off in the released video and MB getting arrested that same night in the same town? Did she go back and trespass again?

Local update: MM was at the women’s detention center today
I don't want to beat a dead horse, this has been brought up many times, but what the heck is MM doing there? Lori is not there, she is at a state psychiatric facility.

He cannot possibly have enough clients not named Lori in Rexburg to be spending that much time there. Can he be talking to her by phone from the women's detention center thinking or knowing conversations from there are "secure"? Or maybe less secure so he can get a mistrial later? I'm not understanding the motivation to drive 9 or so hours round trip to talk to somebody who isn't in the place he is going.

More documents: Melani P. told Ian she’d go to prison before turning against Lori & Chad, Tammy’s preliminary autopsy results is blacked out, & Melanie G. says the last time she saw JJ was when she left Lori’s residence on 9/23 and she was asked by Lori to take JJ with her but she declined.
Ok then Melani, when "push comes to shove", which is it going to be? I'd be happy with either, or both.

SBM. This doesn't sound right. When MG and DW were leaving on Sept 23, JJ was likely already dead. He was buried just a couple of hours later. MG and DW did not see him that morning, according to their court testimonies. JJ's grave could have been pre-dug, judging by Alex's short stop at Chad's.

Yeah- but Melanie chose to tell a “split the baby” type lie at first with LE when she said that she no longer has JJ, hoping to remove the heat from herself, but not calling out Lori’s and Chad’s lies to LE. (If she is not going to call out a murder or three, why call out at lie or several dozen?)

This rings true to me- in that it could very well be what what said and heard- it does sound like our Shakespearean Tragic hero Melanie to make a statement like that- A lie that makes it clear that SHE doesn’t have the corpse- er- kiddo.

:( So sad for the disrespect Tylee and JJ endured. They both seem like such bright lights born into utterly evil darkness.

It is painful to watch that whole body cam footage but at the end Melani and Alex drive away, nobody was arrested. According to the websleuths timeline Melani turned herself in to American Fork LE later that same night and was arrested. What happened between MB/AC driving off in the released video and MB getting arrested that same night in the same town? Did she go back and trespass again?
Ok this makes sense. Because I never saw her getting arrested. Frankly I don’t understand the police listening to her yapping all that time and not slapping the cuffs on her for trespassing. I believe a man would have been arrested.
IMO, we have turned police officers into babysitters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025