Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the next LVD psych review?

That’s a good question, I wonder if that is why the trial is so far out, just because LV might need to go through another round of medical care to make her competent. I believe LV can be sent back again for treatment a 3rd time. I thought I read it on WS. Anyone remember? How many times can she be sent back before being declared incompetent for a long time?

Anyway, if that is true, that LV needs an treatment extension again, the Judge is playing it safe instead of having more stops and starts, just put the trial off by a year. By the trial date, surely everyone will know if the cases will be combined or not.

I believe LV is malingering…..if she knew how to dial and talk to a church lawyer, she can talk to her lawyer. LV and MM are too close personally. It’s not good for the case at all.

MOO on all of the above

The extension of 180 days was issued on Sept. 8th. In my personal experience in behavioral health issues, there is constant dialog, reviews and progress reporting among the team.

I'd imagine they let the court know if there is a change in status. I'd have to go back and look at the initial ruling but I think they stated the courts were to be notified immediately should it change.

This is from the hearing in which the extension was issued.

pursuant to Idaho code 18 212 the defendant miss Vallow is still not competent to proceed with the proceedings in this case so this case will be stayed pursuant to statute for an additional 180 days and during that time period then if another progress report comes in indicating restoration to competency then we'll schedule a hearing sooner if not then we will set another status conference at 180 days to again review the progress of whether or not this fallow would be deemed competent to proceed with trial

Last edited:
That’s a good question, I wonder if that is why the trial is so far out, just because LV might need to go through another round of medical care to make her competent. I believe LV can be sent back again for treatment a 3rd time. I thought I read it on WS. Anyone remember? How many times can she be sent back before being declared incompetent for a long time?

Anyway, if that is true, that LV needs an treatment extension again, the Judge is playing it safe instead of having more stops and starts, just put the trial off by a year. By the trial date, surely everyone will know if the cases will be combined or not.

I believe LV is malingering…..if she knew how to dial and talk to a church lawyer, she can talk to her lawyer. LV and MM are too close personally. It’s not good for the case at all.

MOO on all of the above

I 1000% believe that is exactly the states intention. They would also know what the situation and treatment plan is for LV. I personally think she will be restored to competency by day 180. I just don't know if it will be achieved willingly

Last edited:
The extension of 180 days was issued on Sept. 8th. In my personal experience in behavioral health issues, there is constant dialog, reviews and progress reporting among the team.

I'd imagine they let the court know if there is a change in status. I'd have to go back and look at the initial ruling but I think they stated the courts were to be notified immediately should it change.

This is from the hearing in which the extension was issued.

pursuant to Idaho code 18 212 the defendant miss Vallow is still not competent to proceed with the proceedings in this case so this case will be stayed pursuant to statute for an additional 180 days and during that time period then if another progress report comes in indicating restoration to competency then we'll schedule a hearing sooner if not then we will set another status conference at 180 days to again review the progress of whether or not this fallow would be deemed competent to proceed with trial

I have in my notes - tentatively/approximately scheduled for March 7, 2022....

and there is this hearing:

12/3/21 Update: Motion hearing on 12/29/21 re Motion to Quash or modify subpoena duces tecum (a writ ordering a person (witness) to attend a court & bring relevant documents under his/her control to produce into evidence) filed by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints & William John Dalling & Idaho Dept. of Health & Welfare.

There may be another reason the case will not be heart for over a year…..a change in defense lawyer. We may not know, can only hope, that the State is looking hard at a certain lawyer. That be the case and he is out there would be a delay in the trial. Add this as one more reason besides Covid increasing and trials delayed for that, the LV is in treatment, plus just cases that the other lawyers have on going and the Judge too, add the fact of a possible new lawyer coming into play and an old lawyer leaving. JMOO. I would say out of all the players, the Judge would know what is happening in the investigation of a lawyer. I don’t believe the other lawyers know because someone always “slips” and reveals info to media.
Jmoo…

Here's LV's updated docket with the hearings broken into two sections:

• 12/29/2021 Motion Hearing

Judicial Officer
    Boyce (District), Steven

Hearing Time
    10:00 AM

Comment
    Motion to Quash or Modify Subpoena Duces Tecum - William Dalling

• 12/29/2021 Motion Hearing

Judicial Officer
    Boyce (District), Steven

Hearing Time
    10:30 AM

Comment
    Motion to Modify Subpoena Duces Tecum - IDHW

@montegrl - anything "new" for Chad? last hearing I have was on 12/1/21. TIA!
hommeneige5.gif

I’m not claiming to know where LVD is. I am only stating the presence of MM or JA from a local stand point.

All jmo moo imo
My post about Lori being in a psych hospital and not at the local jail was a response to what I heard, for example, on the podcast I mentioned with Lori's brother Adam. I never meant to question your observations and I apologize if I appeared that way. I appreciate you SO MUCH for your updates. You are awesome and we are all lucky to have you with "boots on the ground" and eyes on the ground there.

Thank you SleuthD!!

I am really waiting for CD's kids to cut and run. They were sure that he had been "hoodwinked" by the "Jezebel" LVD.

But, CD still hasn't filed for divorce. Or annulment. The marriage in Hawaii was legal? Beach dancing, ukulele, and all?

I have an idea that the trial date has been pushed out, to give CD and LVD time to think about taking a possible plea deal.

Last edited:
I highly doubt either one will file for divorce. If Chad files, Lori might spill the beans.

She knows way too much, whatever happened in Idaho was most like done by Alex AND Chad. I honestly don't believe Lori ever did the actual killing. Chad might get the short end of the stick if he decides to ditch Lori.

His kids will never believe he did it or was even involved, they will always support him. It's the way they were raised, I don't believe they ill ever be capable of breaking those chains.

My post about Lori being in a psych hospital and not at the local jail was a response to what I heard, for example, on the podcast I mentioned with Lori's brother Adam. I never meant to question your observations and I apologize if I appeared that way. I appreciate you SO MUCH for your updates. You are awesome and we are all lucky to have you with "boots on the ground" and eyes on the ground there.

Thank you SleuthD!!
No offense taken:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members