ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Nate Eaton's fb: Lori Vallow Daybell’s attorneys want cameras banned from the courtroom.

Well that would be a bummer…let’s hope their motion to try to ban cameras falls flat. LVD sure seemed to enjoy those cameras on her last time…maybe her attorneys realized she enjoyed it too much.

This is the Defense Motion to “CLARIFY MEDIA IN THE COURTROOM”. Just wanted to post it here. I saw the EIN article linked, I did not watch the live video discussing it but I filed for this today and wanted to share with my fellow WSers who may also be interested in reading the full-text of the Motion for themselves.

ETA - Apologies ahead of time if the article and video show the full Motion and that I missed it.

Attachments

• Motion to Clarify Media in the Courtroom.pdf
    83.2 KB · Views: 19
From Nate Eaton's fb: Lori Vallow Daybell’s attorneys want cameras banned from the courtroom.

I don't disagree with JA but simple adjustments can be made. The last thing this case needs is a more restrictive access to the public.

I don't disagree with JA but simple adjustments can be made. The last thing this case needs is a more restrictive access to the public.

ITA. I hope some recording adjustments can be made.
And, a decision to ban courtroom live streaming after all the previously sealed documents gives the appearance of secrecy. Certainly not a good look, imo.

Just got this:

08/30/2022

This e-mail is to inform you that LORI VALLOW has been placed on supervised custody status as of 08/30/2022.

If you have any concerns about your immediate safety, contact your local law enforcement agency. For more information, contact Madison County Sheriff's Office. The telephone number is (208) 356-5426. VINE information is also available at www.vinelink.com.

This notification is sponsored by the Idaho VINE Service. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The VINE Service
Vine says "another facility." But it's been established here that it was a glitch. <shrug>

Last edited:
Well that would be a bummer…let’s hope their motion to try to ban cameras falls flat. LVD sure seemed to enjoy those cameras on her last time…maybe her attorneys realized she enjoyed it too much.
Or her attorneys realize that no matter how many times they tell her to stop smiling and smirking, it won’t work.

In defense of her lawyers, if she behaves differently in front ey of cameras, I could see their point. If I sat on a jury and saw that behavior, it would definitely influence me. If I was trying to defend her, I would want her to look humble and innocent. They have a terriblr job to do. But if she acts like that off camera, it should not matter. Maybe the judge will know from watching her off camera? But it is possible that she could still act the same way because of people in the courtroom such as Larry and Kay. It does seem to be a show. On the flip side, Lori obviously saw the camera. How did they not know it was there?

My thoughts exactly. They can see how the media and the public are reacting to her body language and don't want to fuel the anti-Lori sentiment.

Too late. That ship sailed when we saw her dancing on the beach with CD, and later found JJ and Tylee's bodies in CD's backyard.

As for LVD "smirking", it is because she "knows" that she and CD will beat this and be above us after rapture.

(Seriously, she smirks because she KNOWS she destroyed Kaye Woodcock by killing JJ. That kind of evil is hard to even imagine.).

Too late. That ship sailed when we saw her dancing on the beach with CD, and later found JJ and Tylee's bodies in CD's backyard.

As for LVD "smirking", it is because she "knows" that she and CD will beat this and be above us after rapture.

(Seriously, she smirks because she KNOWS she destroyed Kaye Woodcock by killing JJ. That kind of evil is hard to even imagine.).
Very true! The jury will see it all.

I wonder if she has ever had the slightest regret or remorse about killing the children, even for a nano-second. I wouldn't expect her to feel any remorse about the adult deaths, but the children?

I wonder if she has ever had the slightest regret or remorse about killing the children, even for a nano-second. I wouldn't expect her to feel any remorse about the adult deaths, but the children?
No, she doesn't care. I have met people like this. The swath of destruction they leave behind is horrific. And they move forward blithely, never bothered by the devastation. Complete personality disorder. Not diagnosing LVD.

No, she doesn't care. I have met people like this. The swath of destruction they leave behind is horrific. And they move forward blithely, never bothered by the devastation. Complete personality disorder. Not diagnosing LVD.
I'm just recalling LVD's chirpy, blithe affect with police after Alex murdered her husband. In retrospect, she was probably thrilled at the prospect of becoming a millionaire from the life insurance pay out.
Can you imagine the incandescent rage when she found out she was no longer the beneficiary?

I'm just recalling LVD's chirpy, blithe affect with police after Alex murdered her husband. In retrospect, she was probably thrilled at the prospect of becoming a millionaire from the life insurance pay out.
Can you imagine the incandescent rage when she found out she was no longer the beneficiary?
I believe this is why she had JJ killed, so she would "win" over Kaye Woodcock and Charles Vallow. The fact that also included killing Tylee was irrelevant to her rage and revenge focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member