ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tylee was killed prior to JJ. I believe it was beginning of September, right after the Yellowstone trip, September 8, 2019. JJ's last sighting was September 23, 2019.
Oh, I didn’t remember that, sorry. Thanks for setting me back on track. With all our focus on court minutiae lately, it’s easy for me to ignore the vital basics of this heart-rending case.

I think it’s possible Tylee saw something and said something about JJ’s “disappearance.”

The timing doesn't work for that, but it could be the reverse--JJ asking where Tylee was and refusing to be placated. I think it was primarily the money, but

Or maybe she threatened to go to LE with something about CV's killing.

Also, if I had a dime for every time autocorrect changed Tylee to "Tyler," I could buy myself at least two lattes.

The timing doesn't work for that, but it could be the reverse--JJ asking where Tylee was and refusing to be placated. I think it was primarily the money, but

Or maybe she threatened to go to LE with something about CV's killing.

Also, if I had a dime for every time autocorrect changed Tylee to "Tyler," I could buy myself at least two lattes.

And, the 'Goddess' and crew realizing just how much of Tylee's time & energy was invested in JJ's care?

jmho ymmv lrr

And, the 'Goddess' and crew realizing just how much of Tylee's time & energy was invested in JJ's care?

jmho ymmv lrr
IMO Chad and Lori never intended on taking the children with them to Hawaii. With Tylee and JJ gone, Chad was free to visit Lori as he pleased. They and Alex had all the time to plot more murders without any witnesses.

ETA: I'd like to know at which point the children turned from being dark to being zombies and who made the decision that they had to die. Lori moved to Idaho to be closer to Chad, but at the same time they could not have disappeared the children if Lori stayed in Arizona.

Last edited:
Dumping the kids on Kaye Woodcock was not an option, because LVD wanted the ongoing cash from Tylee and JJ'S social security benefits. That is why she was found in Hawaii with the birth certificates for both children.

I find it interesting that LEO had a "search" for LVD and CD. They knew exactly where they were from the minute they purchased plane tickets and used them to go to Hawaii. Due to rules about passenger manifests being reported since 9/11. LEO knew where CD and LVD were...so, why the big "search" for them? Was it just to put heat or pressure on them?

I do think that both LVD and CD are out of touch with reality. Thinking they could just kill off Tammie, Tylee, and JJ and go live their fantasy life in Hawaii.

I don't know. Domestic violence. More information needed. It is not unusual for children to marry people a lot like their parents. Not making any assumptions, not victim blaming. Just saying, charged is not the same as convicted.

Definitely agree with needing more information. I must admit I didn’t see this coming though.

IMO JMO

Justin Lum:
I’ve obtained the probable cause document and the details are graphic. Mesa PD arrested Colby Ryan on 9/3 after his wife called police on 9/2 about an incident that happened 2 days prior. The couple had been separated for a month, living in two different places.

Victim told MPD that Ryan came over to watch TV & consensual romantic contact happened but she made it clear she did not want to have sex. Report says she said “stop” several times but Ryan forced himself on her. A recorded convo shows he agreed that he raped the victim per MPD.

Not shocked, I always thought that apple didn’t fall far from the tree.
Not shocked either. When we were first made aware of Colby, when he started speaking to the media, I was probably the only one who voiced my opinion on a facebook post as to doubting his integrity. My post was inudated with angry responses.
What a disfunctional family..Its tragic.

Not shocked either. When we were first made aware of Colby, when he started speaking to the media, I was probably the only one who voiced my opinion on a facebook post as to doubting his integrity. My post was inudated with angry responses.
Yup, and so much has come out about him in the FOIA docs-just backs it up that he is at the very least a sketchy shady character-and that is being nice.

Not surprised. It isn't like he had any sort of healthy relationships to see as a child. Hard to recover from a childhood with dysfunctional family examples. LVD doesn't seem like the type who would take any sort of rejection easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo