ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Investigators said the alleged victim told Ryan after the incident that she was not okay with what he had done.

"The Victim said the Defendant said he was sorry and started to cry," the documents read. "The Victim went into her bedroom and locked the door while the defendant slept on the couch."

I wasn't expecting that from Colby. On the other hand, parts of me thought "well he's handling this well" (the overall situation).

I don’t know what to say other than I hope his wife stays in a safe place.

JMO

IIRC, MM (before he was ousted) seemed to be in great need of spellcheck, grammar corrections, etc in his legal documents, and those mistakes never seemed to bother the judge. BUT, Lori Hellis' typo in a footnote is grounds for refusal??

I must have missed something somewhere. What is LH implying is being covered up by the judge?

Doesn’t that also undercut her argument that the Court has sealed everything up? If she already “knows”…..I’m just confused a bit.

It IS a big accusation to make, y’all are correct. You’d think she’d have something to back that up but at the same time it feels to me any back up for that argument would also show that she somehow has what has been sealed…..like what….?!?

Doesn’t that also undercut her argument that the Court has sealed everything up? If she already “knows”…..I’m just confused a bit.

It IS a big accusation to make, y’all are correct. You’d think she’d have something to back that up but at the same time it feels to me any back up for that argument would also show that she somehow has what has been sealed…..like what….?!?

Isn't Hellis just saying she "knows" the judge wants the sealed information to remain under cover (aka sealed aka secret) since he's refusing her motions on such minor technicalities as a typo in a footnote?? She isn't saying she knows what is within the sealed documents... or at least that's my understanding. If we go back and read the posts on page 10 of thread #31 of this case here on WS, we can see Mark Means' incorrect and mixed word usage (personnel/personal) within a footnote of a motion he filed (among other errors and typos of same doc - he couldn't even spell the names correctly!!). Evidently, minor technicalities such as these were NOT a problem for the judge. However, now that it's Lori Hellis that is filing motions in his court... he's become a stickler for punctuation, etc?? My confusion is WHY would a comma or semi-colon or typo NOW be so important to Judge Boyce?! jmo

Last edited:
Interesting that Boyce denied Lori Hellis' motions due to a simple typo yet put up with Mark Means and his rambling motions and shenanigans for a long, long time. Just an observation.
Playing the Devil’s Advocate here, have those Orders for (the new) Denials been made public? If not, then is it just her word on why it was Denied?

JMHO

Isn't Hellis just saying she "knows" the judge wants the sealed information to remain under cover (aka sealed aka secret) since he's refusing her motions on such minor technicalities as a typo in a footnote?? She isn't saying she knows what is within the sealed documents... or at least that's my understanding. If we go back and read the posts on page 10 of thread #31 of this case here on WS, we can see Mark Means' incorrect and mixed word usage (personnel/personal) within a footnote of a motion he filed (among other errors and typos of same doc - he couldn't even spell the names correctly!!). Evidently, minor technicalities such as these were NOT a problem for the judge. However, now that it's Lori Hellis that is filing motions in his court... he's become a stickler for punctuation, etc?? My confusion is WHY would a comma or semi-colon or typo NOW be so important to Judge Boyce?! jmo

her other tweets paint a bigger picture.
Replying to someone “
That is not the reason he
doesn't want these documents
unsealed. Once they are
unsealed, you will understand.” Source

and

“Trust me when I tell you this is purely self-preservation. He does not want the public to know what is in those documents.” Source

Everyone may have their own perception of whatever she is implying, I think such public tweets could undercut her arguments but that’s just my perception.

her other tweets paint a bigger picture.
Replying to someone “
That is not the reason he
doesn't want these documents
unsealed. Once they are
unsealed, you will understand.” Source

and

“Trust me when I tell you this is purely self-preservation. He does not want the public to know what is in those documents.” Source

Everyone may have their own perception of whatever she is implying, I think such public tweets could undercut her arguments but that’s just my perception.

I'm not holding my breath that anything will be unsealed any time soon even if her public tweets could undercut her legal arguments. Maybe more info will eventually be released in twitterland. lol

It's all going on in this case now. Wow, I didn't see this coming about Colby. I felt sorry for him and thought he came across as an ok guy.

LH motions are going to carry on until she gets answers. I must admit that I have struggled to understand at times why documents were sealed so often. Is it possible Judge is backing someone up by blocking someone else? Does that make sense? Sounds a little like "code" talk, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artem1