ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you define what you mean by "something political?"
As for Lori’s lawyers, I think they are just doing their jobs.
But the judge and Rob Woods, imo, appear to be so closely tied to the community and there are a lot of ties to the Daybell family and there were many others there in his cult. It concerns me. I have no proof. Something just doesn’t feel right.

But the judge and Rob Woods, imo, appear to be so closely tied to the community and there are a lot of ties to the Daybell family and there were many others there in his cult. It concerns me. I have no proof. Something just doesn’t feel right.

Everything that has been sealed has been odd. The State filing Motions to seal SO much and considering how the Court seems to upholding or fighting for them to remain sealed is interesting to say the least.

There was social media talks that Wood was once or is a Bishop. Not sure if ever verified or how that could be without knowing someone there familiar with the Wards but if true that’s also interesting. I think moving the trial away / jury from elsewhere at least gave the Defense somewhat of a chance for seating a jury not tied to the same people in Rexburg area.

Couple that with how at ease LV appears during the hearings does make you go hmmmmm.

Sadly I think you may be right. Something is fishy.

I see a letter written to the Supreme Court was posted to the Cases of Interest site today. It is written by Mrs. Hellis who filed the Motions about all this sealing of records.

Can be found here

The social media posts made by several people close to the case (referred to in LH's letter)... how serious could these be?? I remember an officer questioned on the stand by Prior previously about a FB post he (or his wife) made. While I don't remember the exact details of the questioning, whatever LH is suggesting in the letter sure doesn't seem to be of the same nature. It is worrisome if this "internet researcher" has serious info... evidently, LH seems quite confident. ETA: And, for those with a negative opinion of LH... is she blowing smoke where there is no fire??

Last edited:
The social media posts made by several people close to the case (referred to in LH's letter)... how serious could these be?? I remember an officer questioned on the stand by Prior previously about a FB post he (or his wife) made. While I don't remember the exact details of the questioning, whatever LH is suggesting in the letter sure doesn't seem to be of the same nature. It is worrisome if this "internet researcher" has serious info... evidently, LH seems quite confident. ETA: And, for those with a negative opinion of LH... is she blowing smoke where there is no fire??

Also to add to fred&edna ‘s questions, would she make such statements without having something to back it up?

In my very honest opinion, anyone can write anything on social media and proclaim to be anybody. Who is to say that the posts in question were actually written by anyone in power?? I highly doubt a judge would EVER write anything online about a case. I know that the justice system is flawed, but my brother was a prosecutor and is now a judge and there are certain conducts that he would NEVER even consider. There were a TON of people who tried to insert themselves in to this case in the beginning. Everyone could see what a big case it is. In my heart of hearts, I have watched Prosecutor Wood take this case to heart; he wants justice. I don't believe he would write a post that would ultimately mean nothing but could jeopardize the case that means so much to him. Is there such thing as prosecutorial misconduct? Sure, but I think LH is blowing smoke. Whatever gun she "thinks" she has is second hand smoke.

Also to add to fred&edna ‘s questions, would she make such statements without having something to back it up?

This.

These are incredibly bold accusations. My assumption is that her career/history would imply she's level headed enough to understand what she's doing. I think she's confident that her information is able to substantiate her allegations.

In my very honest opinion, anyone can write anything on social media and proclaim to be anybody. Who is to say that the posts in question were actually written by anyone in power?? I highly doubt a judge would EVER write anything online about a case. I know that the justice system is flawed, but my brother was a prosecutor and is now a judge and there are certain conducts that he would NEVER even consider. There were a TON of people who tried to insert themselves in to this case in the beginning. Everyone could see what a big case it is. In my heart of hearts, I have watched Prosecutor Wood take this case to heart; he wants justice. I don't believe he would write a post that would ultimately mean nothing but could jeopardize the case that means so much to him. Is there such thing as prosecutorial misconduct? Sure, but I think LH is blowing smoke. Whatever gun she "thinks" she has is second hand smoke.

I'm going to have to go back but didn't RW literally make comments on SM in regards to this early on in this case? I could be wrong so please correct me if so, but wasn't that also part of the misconduct motion? Not just the interviews with SS, etc...

Sounds like your brother is a stand up guy but not everyone is, as history has shown. I think there may be some people following the Alex Murdaugh case that would respectfully disagree in that people in certain positions would never do wrong. There are bad actors everywhere including judges, lawyers, referees, teachers, bankers, etc...

For the record, I'm not saying LH is right or wrong. I simply refuse to accept what JB or the prosecution is stating as gospel. This is turning (has turned) into a circus by people not effectively doing their jobs. Just my opinion

If so, that would only damage her credibility resulting in poor future book sales... which doesn't make much sense. Sensationalizing false info at this point wouldn't seem to be in her favor. jmo

If so, that would only damage her credibility resulting in poor future book sales... which doesn't make much sense. Sensationalizing false info at this point wouldn't seem to be in her favor. jmo

I agree with what you're saying, I can't see LH using information that she wasn't comfortable with. She has a good name and a growing career, she would lose all that and she knows it. As far as I'm concerned LH knows the justice system and had suspicions about all the sealing of documents before she was sent the information from a researcher.

LH better have all her i's dotted and t's crossed or she's going to look like a complete fool. Also, I'm not sure I would have used the term "internet detective," sounds kind of kooky. I'm wondering if one of the angles here is to gain favor to make it more likely she gets that coveted first interview with LV or CD.

I absolutely hate this case from judge to defendants to all of the lawyers and some of the witnesses. Ugh.

"It was like being in the pits of hell and you couldn't escape," Kay told The U.S. Sun of her agony in the weeks and months after JJ's disappearance.
"Because I woke up thinking about him, I went to sleep thinking about him, I thought about him all day long and I could hardly focus on anything else.
"I thought maybe they can shoot adults but she’s not going to kill her kids," said Kay.
"I was so convinced she had them in a commune in Utah somewhere, with one of those extreme fringe groups that she and Chad were a part of

Apparently Kay and Larry were notified of the search on the Daybell property at 6:45 (I guess an hour earlier on Idaho time) on June 9 2020 by the FBI. A prosecutor called them at 1pm with the news that the bodies had been found:

"We've found two bodies and we believe they're JJ and Tylee," Kay remembers the prosecutor telling her. "We still have to do a DNA test but we're pretty sure it's them."

More from the interview with Kay Woodcock at:

Last edited:
IF there has been prosecutorial misconduct in this case, why does the defense agree with keeping it from the public?
Do you mean agree with keeping it from the public because they want cameras banned, or agree because they haven't objected to the sealings?

I don't think JP weighed in on the camera issue, but he may have done and I missed it.

We don't know if JP raised objection to the sealings because the hearings were closed to the public.

As far as JA is concerned, perhaps he hasn't been included in JP's sealed motion hearings.

Do you mean agree with keeping it from the public because they want cameras banned, or agree because they haven't objected to the sealings?

I don't think JP weighed in on the camera issue, but he may have done and I missed it.

We don't know if JP raised objection to the sealings because the hearings were closed to the public.

As far as JA is concerned, perhaps he hasn't been included in JP's sealed motion hearings.
I was expecting a separate motion to unseal from JP, since he was trying to disqualify RW and RS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member