ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #66

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an old article but wow on the pink foam.
What are the odds? MOO

It was only after suspicion fell on Chad and Lori over her kids' disappearance that Tammy's body was exhumed from a cemetery in Utah. An autopsy was carried out and her death was ruled suspicious…
No cause of death has ever been made public, but Glatt notes that first responders observed 'pink foam' around her mouth….

But Cox himself died on December 12, 2019, the day after Tammy Daybell's body was exhumed.He was found unconscious at home and, like Tammy, had pink foam coming out of his mouth…

I'm looking forward to learning a lot more about pink foam.
But didn't the autopsy for AC state he died a "natural death", it was an embolism or something?! Sure was convenient for CD and LVD. I also wonder if it was suicide. Maybe he stopped taking all of his meds for high blood pressure?!

This nugget from the Daily Mail article (Chad Daybell unwittingly caused his and Lori Vallow's downfall...) linked by @BeachSky upthread:

According to Glatt, Vallow had made overtures to cooperate just before the bodies were found but Daybell talked her out of it.

I've followed this case since the beginning and was not aware of this. Did I just miss this somehow?

This nugget from the Daily Mail article (Chad Daybell unwittingly caused his and Lori Vallow's downfall...) linked by @BeachSky upthread:

I've followed this case since the beginning and was not aware of this. Did I just miss this somehow?
I have a vague memory of Rob Wood saying something like this to Lori's sister Summer when he went down to AZ to talk to her. Anyone else remember that?

I have a vague memory of Rob Wood saying something like this to Lori's sister Summer when he went down to AZ to talk to her. Anyone else remember that?

Thank you, that's where I heard it.

"PROSECUTOR ROBERT WOOD: and we mean our hope. Our hope is it comes to it. Your sisters actually made some overtures she might be willing to talk to us.

Summer: I hope she does. I pray for that all the time

PROSECUTOR ROBERT WOOD: we hope she does, she actually was talking about with Chad about talking with us about before we found the bodies. Just a few days before. And he talked her out of it."

Court records show that LV’s counsel filed another Motion to Declare Idaho's Capital Punishment Scheme Unconstitutional on 1/2/2022

Personally, I would spend my time preparing for the defense of my client rather than arguing this point, which has been done unsuccessfully how many times? It's not far away should this actually go to trial on time (I don't think it will at all unless severed- and even then)

Personally, I would spend my time preparing for the defense of my client rather than arguing this point, which has been done unsuccessfully how many times? It's not far away should this actually go to trial on time (I don't think it will at all unless severed- and even then)
I agree, but also if it’s essentially a rehash a previously made and filed Motion how much “time” are they actually spending on it? Sure they will still have their Hearing with oral argument soon but I don’t think they’re spending much time on the written or oral Motion at this point. They’re thinking long-term strategy here, in my opinion; something I can’t yet say myself of the State with what and how they’ve been handling things unfortunately.

At that time, she was in jail and he was not. It is very believable that he would not want to jeopardize his own comfort and hope that without proof of death/bodies, she would get out too.

On reading this again, I think there is a bit more to it than just explaining away newly disturbed soil and signs of burning. What I think I see now is that Chad is on a real "high" after doing what they did to poor Tylee. Whatever punishment he gets will never be enough, IMO.
If I'm not mistaken I think it was that text to Tammy that broke the case, now that I think back to how they discovered the children's remains.

I believe the FBI agent was trawling through Tammy's phone records and that text jumped out because it was uncharacteristically long, compared to his usual texts. The mention of the pet cemetery and burning led to some questions. My memory is rusty but I think that's how it went down.

I wonder if Chad really thought that Lori had talked when that convoy of police cars showed up at his house.

At that time, she was in jail and he was not. It is very believable that he would not want to jeopardize his own comfort and hope that without proof of death/bodies, she would get out too.

Actually, he was also sitting in jail. CD was arrested June 9, 2020 the RW-SS interview is from October, 2020.

However,
  • Prosecutors have a case against Chad, but the case against Lori is stronger, Wood told Shiflet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95