Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this been posted...per Court TV...
DA in AZ submitting charges against LVD to be reviewed
Conspiracy to commit murder
Since LV’s trial in Idaho is apparently on indefinite hold, perhaps now would be a good time for AZ to extradite her and conduct their own psychological evaluation of fitness. Perhaps given by the AZ psychologists who not long ago found Lori’s mind to be absolutely fine.

I personally enjoy the thought of Lori incarcerated 1000 miles away from Chad, declared competent and being represented by a lawyer who has no interest in holding her hand all day every day.

Since LV’s trial in Idaho is apparently on indefinite hold, perhaps now would be a good time for AZ to extradite her and conduct their own psychological evaluation of fitness. Perhaps given by the AZ psychologists who not long ago found Lori’s mind to be absolutely fine.

I personally enjoy the thought of Lori incarcerated 1000 miles away from Chad, declared competent and being represented by a lawyer who has no interest in holding her hand all day every day.
Perhaps now they will now that Chandler finally decided to actually investigate Charles's murder (which he tried to warn them about) rather than take the word of a "cute" murder suspect who giggles and twirls her hair at them.

The issue was raised on March 8th but that isn't when the evaluation was done. If my understanding is correct, she has had an evaluation so the psychologist has determined that she is incompetent at this time but since the prosecution has raised an objection they will have a hearing and the judge will decide whether she is incompetent or not. Then she will be sent for treatment and the judge will periodically have hearings (the first is at 90 days) to determine if she has regained competency. Once that happens the proceedings will resume. Technically this order is only a stay to stop any further hearings until her mental fitness is properly addressed. MOO
Will the two judges have the opportunity to assess her competence separately and proceed with trial if they agree w/the DA?

When did she become incompetent? When she was arranging for her last husband's death or when she was honeymooning with CD in Hawaii living it up and spending life insurance money?
And she wasn’t incompetent when she herself changed the direct deposit of Tylee’s SS payments to her own bank account, knowing Tylee was deceased. She wasn’t incompetent when she knowingly used her dead husband’s credit card for Amazon purchases. Jmo

I have always been amazed at the judicial system and determinations of "incompetence". A woman, who is able to manage independent living, driving, all other activities of daily living. Yet, the attorney of record wants a "competency hearing"?

Love your idea.

I sure hope she’s right. Somehow I think the court will soon be informed Miss Vallow has turned out to be a rare outlier who simply doesn’t respond to medication. A true medical mystery.

Someone please pull the wheels of justice out of this mud! Or is it manure?

She says that's possible but more often than not unlikely. Qualified by the statement that "no two cases are exactly the same". My comment..."she puts plenty of fudge factor in her findings" hahaha. The mental health industry isn't always black and white and kind of against my business background. She's generally intuitive in her observations though.

And she wasn’t incompetent when she herself changed the direct deposit of Tylee’s SS payments to her own bank account, knowing Tylee was deceased. She wasn’t incompetent when she knowingly used her dead husband’s credit card for Amazon purchases. Jmo

It’s even worse.
She switched it BEFORE she killed Tylee!

Lori Vallow collected her kids' Social Security benefits for MONTHS after they were killed | Daily Mail Online
Lori's children JJ and Tylee were last seen alive in September 2019, soon after Lori moved from Arizona to Idaho to live with Chad. Their remains were found in June last year.
According to the indictment, Lori switched Social Security payments from her daughter's account to her own account in mid-August 2019.

It’s even worse.

Lori Vallow collected her kids' Social Security benefits for MONTHS after they were killed | Daily Mail Online
Lori's children JJ and Tylee were last seen alive in September 2019, soon after Lori moved from Arizona to Idaho to live with Chad. Their remains were found in June last year.
According to the indictment, Lori switched Social Security payments from her daughter's account to her own account in mid-August 2019.

That's really awful!

It’s even worse.

That's really awful! Sometimes it's the little details that really get to you!

It’s even worse.

How is it legal to switch accounts to be paid into.

I think Lori is trying to plead incompetent to stand trial. While Idaho does not have an insanity defense... a person can be incompetent to stand trial and they have to be brought back to a standard where they are again competent to stand trial. Yep, that’s my opinion on this whole thing.

This was my thought right away... She is an actress, and her father's mind is always how to win against the government...
Back when she was first arrested, we discussed this "no insanity plea" a lot....and ways to get around it...

Brief psychotic disorder - Wikipedia.

Disclaimer: I believe she knows right from wrong, and her psychological status is not an excuse for her actions

Lori seems to have a Personality Disorder-Narcissistic, Sociopathic , etc. At minimum, having a Personality Disorder means having a weak foundation as a person, so even more likely to crumble under stress.
It could be a Brief Psychotic Disorder. Even so, that diagnosis only gives her a month or so

It looked like Lori was smiling behind her mask.
Smiley eyes. And Chad was obviously smiling.
I DO think it’s a collective move of some sort.
I don’t think CD is going to fall on the sword for LVD.
Possibly a suicide pack?
Queens Gambit move?

This entire makes me uncomfortable.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors