Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #58

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bringing up the notes on IP's computer : Facebook

"Translated beings cannot die, cannot reproduce, do not need sleep or food, and do not feel the sorrow of the world. Injury is possible, but healing is accelerated and it's never fatal."

"Done in multiple phases/tests, usually lasting 3 days. Upon completing the last phase, the Lord appears to the translated."

Lori's interview with police when reporting her purse stolen, January 2019 (timestamp 3:40 in below video):
(talking about a referral to Community Bridges for a psych. eval.)

"I haven't gotten any sleep in about 3 days, if they have good facilities..."

Whoopsy, Lori forgot she's translated!

BODY CAM: Gilbert PD asks Lori Vallow to go to CBI
And little Tylee states emphatically during this interview that her mother belongs In a padded cell.

Your post made me wonder... IF something (poisoned, drugged, etc) happened to Tylee within Yellowstone would it be considered occurring on federal property?

I served federal jury duty many moons ago, and in my state and at that time we sat for several cases... at least two were drug-related within a national forest (thus federal charges).
Most of Yellowstone is in Wyoming, so there could also be an interstate factor....

I believe that may have been the plan. Someone more knowledgeable than I about Yellowstone posted here at some point that they’d have encountered way too many tourists and other obstacles.
That was me. It sure seems like forever ago. There would have been tourists everywhere, with 2 alternate possibilities that I can think of:
1. The plan was to take Tylee up a trail out of sight of everyone. Hahahahaha! These city dwellers who fantasize about living in tents at the end of time, would have been spooked by every rustle in the woods! Grizzlies! Wolves! Bison!
2. There's a rest area inside the Park headed towards the West exit. My intuition (not evidence) says something happened there. I was there by myself for a couple of hours; no one else came by. At some point, a panda car might have come along on the road, but it couldn't have been more deserted. It's not popular like the rest of the park. It's large, with nooks and crannies. It has a restroom. Lots of trees. A river.... So many possibilities. Maybe they drugged Tylee there? It would have been so easy to come up with an excuse to pull over, and easy to occupy JJ if they wanted to do something to Tylee.

Last edited:
Snipped for focus

That was me. It sure seems like forever ago. There would have been tourists everywhere, with 2 alternate possibilities that I can think of:

Yes, I remember your interesting details. I don’t know about taking the kids to Yellowstone to drug one of them. Them seems something far easier to do at home. I dunno. But the idea that there were so many tourist-free spots where both kids might have had a dreadful “accident” is intriguing.

I don't think so. Colorado is an excellent example. Liberal, and very open minded regarding mental illness. James Holmes seemed crazy to me, he was not given the "Insanity plea".
James Holmes (mass murderer) - Wikipedia

Now, look at Andrea Yates, who was originally found "Guilty" and it was later overturned to "Guilty by reason of Insanity". She confessed to her crime. She didn't run away to Hawaii and get married on the beach.
Andrea Yates - Wikipedia
Agree. Most states have revised the insanity plea loophole, reserving it for severe mental illness.
Indiana for instance only has "Guilty but mentally ill."
This plea means the prisoner goes to a facility until restored enough to BEGIN their full sentence in regular prison.

Snipped for focus

Yes, I remember your interesting details. I don’t know about taking the kids to Yellowstone to drug one of them. Them seems something far easier to do at home. I dunno. But the idea that there were so many tourist-free spots where both kids might have had a dreadful “accident” is intriguing.
MOO They went to YT to give Tylee a good outing and last supper.
They stopped in
Snipped for focus

MOO I think yhe trip to Yellowstone was two fold.
The give Tylee a last fun outing. And to drug her food. She probably exclusively ate fast food that she ordered for herself by that point, which made getting access to medle with it a problem.

But here's the thing- if he had murdered Tylee in Yellowstone, why not just dump her body into one of the hot springs to never be discovered (or claim that she accidentally fell in), rather than risk transporting a dead body home?

My guess, and it is just a guess, is that the trip to Yellowstone was to hand Tylee over to some other group, and at the last minute she refused to go. The murder was then sloppily improvised. This could explain the extreme rage exhibited in the way her corpse was treated. All just rank speculation on my part.

My guess, and it is just a guess, is that the trip to Yellowstone was to hand Tylee over to some other group, and at the last minute she refused to go. The murder was then sloppily improvised. This could explain the extreme rage exhibited in the way her corpse was treated. All just rank speculation on my part.

According to the indictment Chad Daybell googled wind direction on Sept. 8, 2019. I think Daybell was preparing for what he, LVD AND Alex Cox planned to happen in the burn pit in the Daybell back yard on Sept. 9. Daybell didn't want the smoke to blow toward his neighbor's homes.

That same day Daybell upped Tammy's insurance policy so that he, her beneficiary, would receive the maximum possible amount. These and other details indicate the murders were planned in advance and coordinated.

My own opinion.

Last edited:
I recollect that day in Yellowstone. All the chatter here. Someone posted about a fast food joint outside of the Park. Was it a burger place? Anyway it was decided that that particular day, it was closed.

Can't remember who posted that.

Also the film footage that we looked through to see if we could spot them walking around.

I recollect that day in Yellowstone. All the chatter here. Someone posted about a fast food joint outside of the Park. Was it a burger place? Anyway it was decided that that particular day, it was closed.

Also the film footage that we looked through to see if we could spot them walking around.

Here's links that will get you close to the discussion of the photo of them in Yellowstone as well as their GPS hit near Buckaroo Bill's (Scroll down a bit and you'll pick up some discussion -- OR you can search for Buckaroo Bill in the forum search box)

Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

Last edited:

I don't remember who posted it, but I remember it was Buckaroo Bill's Ice Cream Parlor and BBQ on Canyon St in West Yellowstone where Alex parked his vehicle. That restaurant was closed on Sundays. So, there was some speculation that Alex parked there and the group might have purchased something to eat and/or used the restrooms before the trip home at another place nearby.

ETA: Sorry @vislaw, I see you've addressed this with links!

Pretty smart guess! I wonder how we might sleuth out who could have been complicit in such a plan without access to all the phone records.

The “extreme rage exhibited in the way her corpse was treated” seems among the most important —if not the *most* important aspect of this case. It is so wildly different from the utter control over JJ’s body that one is forced to ask why. Have you any theories on that?

Pretty smart guess! I wonder how we might sleuth out who could have been complicit in such a plan without access to all the phone records.

The “extreme rage exhibited in the way her corpse was treated” seems among the most important —if not the *most* important aspect of this case. It is so wildly different from the utter control over JJ’s body that one is forced to ask why. Have you any theories on that?

MOO It wasn’t rage. They thought it would easier to burn her body than it turned out to be. So they didn’t even try with JJ’s. I think if they’d been successful with the first body, they would’ve done it again.

It is so wildly different from the utter control over JJ’s body that one is forced to ask why. Have you any theories on that?[/QUOTE]
I have 2 thoughts:
1. Chad did not believe in cremation due to his religious beliefs (Tammy was not cremated), he may have chose a whole body burial for JJ who he believed to be more innocent? Tylee, maybe less innocent in their eyes, would have been "cremated". Joe Ryan was cremated by Lori. I can't remember how Lori treated Charles's burial. Alex's wife would have chosen his burial treatmemt.
2. Or it was a matter of legistics. Tylee was adult size. Harder to conceal and move. JJ was smaller. I think both were brutally treated. No evidence of love or kindness in any of it. The few public details don't make me think rage or out of control behavior. But I may have missed info. Not sure it matters. No explanation will make the actions and attitudes of CD and LVD understandable.

Yes, I agree, I don't think it was rage, it was cool premeditated killing and body disposal that was a lot more work than they anticipated. They may even have planned to kill JJ the same day/night but an unexpected problem cropped up, like sneaking around between apartments with a dead body without being seen, and having to wait until the morning hours to move Tylee. JJ told the neighbor he and Tylee were going to Grandma's.

Tylee and JJ were obviously being used, deceived, and isolated by LVD. LVD wanted to keep Tylee in her control for the Social Security benefits. Or get rid of her, and still have the cash benefits. There is something so wrong with someone who kills her own child.

Maybe Tylee was ready to leave. Or maybe she didn't like CD, and could implicate AC in the death of CV.
That would account for the hasty death and immediate body disposal. Then, JJ would be asking for Tylee, had to get rid of him

Melanie Pawlinski obviously knew what was going on. As did MG. I would be interested to know if charges will be forthcoming for MP. Especially because of the shooting incident with BB. Or if she has flipped, to testify against LVD.

I have no doubt LVD has gone crazy. All of her plans are gone. She is in prison, and definitely facing a lot of charges. No more tanning salons or going to Hawaii.

Last edited:
I double checked my thoughts on cremation. Alex, Charles and Joseph were all cremated. Tylee was like an attempted cremation. A website with LDS info online says it is avoided but forbidden. Tammy was not cremated. JJ was not attempted yo be cremated. Tammy's cremation may have raised some eyebrows by the family if it was outside of tradition. JJ's "cremation" may have difficult to hide. So it might not be related to religious beliefs. Cremation destroys evidence.

Agree. Most states have revised the insanity plea loophole, reserving it for severe mental illness.
Indiana for instance only has "Guilty but mentally ill."
This plea means the prisoner goes to a facility until restored enough to BEGIN their full sentence in regular prison.

This seems an odd application of the insanity plea. To me, if a person committed a crime while legally insane, doesn’t that bring a plea of “NOT GUILTY by reason of insanity?” (Not in Idaho, I know. I’m talking where this defense is acceptable.) When a court validates that plea with a verdict, I don’t know of many mental illnesses serious enough to excuse committing a crime that could be cured so the patient — who may have no memory of wrongdoing — could be sent to prison to pay for that crime. Seems a bit of a tangled web. Can someone knowledgeable explain? I must be missing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman