Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM - Maybe a light dusting of an anti-psychotic and a mood stabilizer? If they help she could return to court proceedings. I am just throwing spaghetti at this point but I kind of hope that is the case.

Something like that seems plausible. Some other things that come to mind (and I'm not trying to diagnose her, just throwing more spaghetti):

Maybe she went into a severe depression from being locked up. This happens to lots of people after arrest, and the timing could indicate a suicide attempt.

Maybe she has an undiagnosed episodic condition (manic cycles, maybe?)

She could have a diagnosed condition that she has kept secret for years. The episode where Charles tried to get her committed might point to something like that.

Maybe her delusional state has gotten so bad that she can no longer distinguish the real world from her fantasy world and they haven't been able to make her realize the seriousness of the crimes she's charged with.

I think it's important to remember that her earlier behavior might or might not be related to her current condition. And I give a lot of weight to Woods' agreeing she needs treatment after his initial objections. I don't think he'd give in so easily if he didn't have evidence she wasn't faking.

I'm not sure about light and dark spirits. The term zombie was applied later. According to the article below, while Chad's beliefs were influenced by others, the irreversibility of demon possession was unique in his doctrine.

Excerpts from Chad Daybell’s strange end-times beliefs are not Mormon theology, says historian:

Chad seems to have pulled from ideas that were circulating among other visionaries, including some who, like Rowe, had become controversial over the years.

Stroud’s teachings emphasized demonic possession, as well as the ideas of portals that Chad was apparently into.

This emphasis on demonology — that evil spirits may attach themselves to us — seems to have been particularly important to Chad and Lori Daybell. Before Stroud and Rowe, these ideas seem to have been first popularized by another sort of alternative LDS teacher, Douglas Mendenhall.
In the closet at night, on the portal phone talking with his mistress?
I wonder if Tammy caught him.

I hope so. My biggest concern is that now she will be sent to a non-secure facility where she will be blended with civilian populations and there is no security. A different gentleman walked away in January and they still haven't found him: Man missing from State Hospital South previously charged with violent crimes - East Idaho News

If she was found to be dangerously mentally ill they would have sent her to a max security institution outside of Kuna ID. I'm just really surprised that the crimes she is charged with did not come into play on where she will be housed. MOO

I have the same general concerns, montegrl. I have personal experience with someone who murdered another, was found incompetent, put into a state facility, never found competent (as she has a legitimate, documented severe mental illness). She was supposed to stay in a state hospital until competent. Fast forward a few years and she is living on her own. So much for justice in that situation. So the courts do sometimes just let things slide. Hopefully, Lori's case will remain high profile enough that she won't be able to slide back into society.

RSBM Hopefully, Lori's case will remain high profile enough that she won't be able to slide back into society.

And may this case be one which is taught for those that are getting a degree, and/or certification for evaluation of if a person cannot understand what a judge is, what a court is, and what the charges mean.

And the evaluation doesn't take into consideration of past events,, and past HIPPA evaluations.

MOO MOO

<modsnip>

Also caught this photo from Eric Grossarth - looks like Chad was having a look over to see who was seated behind the prosecution

E3dIjbIUYAUFxUu

Eric Grossarth

@ericgrossarth

·
1h

Our first look at Chad #Daybell during the District Court Arraignment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nate Eaton

@NateNewsNow

·
14m

"He's a liar. He's a liar." Kay Woodcock and Colby Ryan react to Chad Daybell's not guilty plea

'He's a liar. He's a liar.' Grandmother, brother react to Daybell's not guilty plea - East Idaho News

"When Daybell pleaded not guilty to eight felony charges, including murder and conspiracy to commit murder, Woodcock started to cry and grabbed Ryan’s hand.

“I didn’t expect it. As with all this, it comes over in a wave of emotion and it just makes it more real,” she said after the hearing. “It just seemed surreal for a long time and as you accept it more and more, things just get to be more real.”

[...]

Three of Chad and Tammy’s children sat behind their father during the arraignment and quickly left the courthouse following the hearing."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee