Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #59

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the trial process has begun.

Prior ready to go with "it wasn't me"

Police, DA, court all incompetent
-Tunnel vision
-Supress Evidence

Impeach police credibility and testimony

Destroy witness' testimony and credibility

MSM and East Idaho News was stalking CD

LV is crazy not me

In summation:
Alex Cox did it all

Nate Eaton

@NateNewsNow

·
14m

"He's a liar. He's a liar." Kay Woodcock and Colby Ryan react to Chad Daybell's not guilty plea

'He's a liar. He's a liar.' Grandmother, brother react to Daybell's not guilty plea - East Idaho News

"When Daybell pleaded not guilty to eight felony charges, including murder and conspiracy to commit murder, Woodcock started to cry and grabbed Ryan’s hand.

“I didn’t expect it. As with all this, it comes over in a wave of emotion and it just makes it more real,” she said after the hearing. “It just seemed surreal for a long time and as you accept it more and more, things just get to be more real.”

[...]

Three of Chad and Tammy’s children sat behind their father during the arraignment and quickly left the courthouse following the hearing."
I feel bad for them. Someone should have warned them that every person charged with a crime always pleads not guilty in an arraignment hearing.

So we know CD's trial date will be set in 2 weeks, meanwhile Miss LVD is going to go for up to 90 day timeout to get herself (mind) together. Given just the way the court system moves forward & LVD is stuck in "spin cycle" - I am still wondering if the court will be forced to sever the cases just due to time requirements for CD.
Most likely that's what it appears. They can't make him wait for her to get better. They have no idea when that will be.

I think his

-Tunnel vision
-Supress Evidence

LV is crazy not me

In summation:
Alex Cox did it all[/QU

I think his attorney will have a field day with MG.

Carbuf….I believe that since the Prosecution can not retest LV and only have their own expert look over what the defense psychologist did through whatever means of testing the psychologist is licensed for, the Prosecution did the next best thing. The Prosecution agreed to let LV declare incompetent.

By doing this, now LV goes to a State Mental Hospital for MORE testing, testing the Prosecutor could not ask for, but now she will get. Now the Hospital can do any and all test needed for LV. They can recommend a plan of wellness for her, give her the needed medication so she can stand trial, or find out she is faking it. If that does not work she possibly could be forced to take the medication. We will find out. If she needs more help, she can be in a Mental Hospital forever and maybe even be upgraded in care, where she has less freedoms then ever.

The point is the Prosecution is getting their testing in a round about way. LV will not like it. Means will not be visiting her every day anymore either. The Hospital has their own rules.

Who is left to visit LV? I don’t think her surviving on will be visiting unless requested by the hospital. Her siblings are dead, her young children are dead, her ex husbands are mostly dead and one is in jail for murder. Anyone but her attorney? That must drive her nuts.

Hospital will now have limited visits from attorneys, LV will be cut off even more. LV privileges will be none to very limited until the Mental Hospital does their evaluation. This is to protect her, the staff and get the right treatment plan. She will have to earn any privileges back she had.

Oh this will be interesting for her. It is a entire indifferent ball game now.

Some of this is MOO but some is from first hand experience.

Who will blame who, who will flip?
Isn't her mother still alive?

-Tunnel vision
-Supress Evidence

LV is crazy not me

In summation:
Alex Cox did it all
I think that was the plan all along. Make Alex the hitman, then take him out so that he couldn't talk.

Charge 7 had to do with an accomplice….The Judge stated that the first time her read through the facts. I don’t know why that was done but can a lawyer chime in. The Judge did comment though, he did not miss it.

Edit to add…Possibly the charge will be reinstated once LV is competent to stand trial. For now anything related to LV is on hold.
I believe it was one of Lori's charges that was accidentally left on the paperwork when they copy/pasted the info between the 2 conspirators.

Who is left to visit LV? I don’t think her surviving on will be visiting unless requested by the hospital. Her siblings are dead, her young children are dead, her ex husbands are mostly dead and one is in jail for murder. Anyone but her attorney? That must drive her nuts.
She has two living siblings and both her parents are still alive. Perhaps her favorite niece, MBP, could visit, too.

Isn't her mother still alive?
Her mother, JC, and only remaining supportive sibling, SS, good old dad, BC, darling niece, MP and her seemingly suddenly oblivious hubby, IP... I wonder how they will manage to keep track of the 143,998 followers that will be beating down the doors of the mental health facility to visit their exalted being Goddess. Oh wait, that's right, they only had 7 followers and atleast 1 9f them can only visit thru the veil... sucks to be them/her. Jmo

AdC and ZC have already removed themselves from the visitors list.

So it's exactly a year to the day that JJ and Tylee were found.

Two sweet kids that didn't deserve what they got.

R.I.P. JJ and Tylee fly high precious angels.
Yes, it's easy to get caught up in all the crazy and drama here in this case, but these two sweet children deserve to be living their best lives, not having been buried like garbage.

I find it insulting to everyone involved to even hint at her possibly faking it. We can’t sit on our high horse and say that mental health is important and then claim “she’s faking it” when someone capable of what Lori did is found not competent. We can’t have both.

I chose to believe in the professionals, who know better than I do. If they say she’s not competent then she isn’t. She will eventually be competent again, and justice will be served. I understand the frustration but it is what it is.

I hope my post did not come off as believing she is “faking” it or to doubt the MH professionals who evaluated her. Rather, I was questioning the timeline of her competency. When did her ability to participate in her own defense truly come into question? I know she was evaluated fairly recently, but is this an acute event or something more long term?

As a MH professional myself, I have seen many patients who attempt to abuse the MH system for personal gain and malingering is common. I think it is reasonable to ask questions about the information we don’t have access to related to LV without questioning the professionals, given her background. I certainly stand by the decisions of all those who have/will evaluate Lori! If there is any shred of concern about her competency it is best for her to be evaluated and treated.

Someone upthread had requested Idaho’s laws on involuntary treatment (from the Idaho Dept. of Corrections): http://forms.idoc.idaho.gov/WebLink/0/edoc/283162/Involuntary Medication and Treatment.pdf
“Basis for Non-emergency Involuntary Medication
An offender may be subject to non-emergency involuntary medication but only if the Involuntary Medication Hearing Committee (IMHC) holds an involuntary medication hearing, and only if the IMHC finds that the offender:
• Suffers from a ‘mental disorder’ and is gravely disabled; and/or
• Suffers from a mental disorder and poses a likelihood of causing serious harm to
himself, others, or their property.

Other safeguards that the IMHC will consider when determining whether or not an offender may be subject to non-emergency involuntary medication are when:
• A psychiatrist determined that the offender should be medicated;
• The offender did not consent to the medication after being given the opportunity to
do so;
• All available less restrictive options were exhausted, were shown to be ineffective, or were likely to not be effective;
• The psychiatrist determined that the potential benefits for the proposed medication outweighed the risks associated with it; and
• A less restrictive means of non-emergency treatment was attempted and exhausted, was not successful, was unlikely to succeed, and if true, specifically what means were attempted or exhausted, and what was the basis for concluding that the treatment did not succeed or was unlikely to succeed.”

Lastly, I hope someone can clarify for me, do we know why LV’s proceedings had previously been placed on hold? TYIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!